Author Topic: (NEW TIME) The Metamidion for 6/20/14 - This Week's Guest: Skrimskraw  (Read 6036 times)

Offline Fourth Oracle

• Salutes: 4
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
Welcome aboard the Metamidion once again! This week, it's time for us to take our critical eye from metagame to application. Skrimskraw will be joining me as we take a look at the most recent competitive matches from the Hephaestus (including video!), what the teams are doing well, and what they may need to improve upon. If you're looking for a place to bolster your betting score, this week may be the right place for you!

As a move to help our European viewers, the Metamidion is being moved to a new, earlier time for the foreseeable future! Instead of after, it will now be two hours BEFORE the Iron Fork, which means that you will be able to see us at 3:00 EST.

It will be broadcast over on: twitch.tv/fourthoracle

If you missed the last episode, it can be found here: http://www.twitch.tv/fourthoracle/b/538225358

Offline Allien'

• Salutes: 13
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
Plans for Friday evening
Go Skrim ! \o/
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 08:22:04 am by Allien' »

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Don't forget the charts.

Offline Wundsalz

• Salutes: 72
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
This one looks interesting. Will your videos be available on Youtube after they've been casted? I won't be able to watch this live and twitchs VOD system is not really an option for me. For some reason, everytime I try to watch a video which has been boradcasted already, it freezes and buffers every 5 seconds (this is not an exaggeration).

Offline Jub Jub

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 29
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
Is there no Metamidion this week?

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Oracle is with family afaik