Author Topic: New Ships?  (Read 4361 times)

Offline SuperPrincessPeach

• Salutes: 5
    • [MPD]
    • View Profile
New Ships?
« on: May 30, 2014, 05:04:27 pm »
Will there be more ships getting added to goio in the futureor is the mobula the final ship the devs are releasing for the pvp of this game? I kinda wish there will be a ship with balloon on yhe bottom of the hull...I think that be cool

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: New Ships?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 05:31:55 pm »
Hey,

The mobula is certainly not the final ship, however the developers are currently working hard on COOP at this point in time, so I wouldn't expect to see any new ones added in any time soon.

This is, of course, my limited viewpoint on the matter, and I have no true idea as to what Muse has planned in the next patches.

Clear Skies!
Shink

Offline Omniraptor

• Salutes: 51
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 07:33:59 pm »
what is lordfunpants up to lately? Haven't seen him in a while, and iirc he was the one in charge of ship design..

Offline LordFunPants

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 49
    • [LFP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 03:25:04 am »
sadly, i've been away for some some time now, completely out of muse territory for like a good 9 months or so , though i lurk just enough to see if anyone calls the name funpants. I had alot of promises i have to fulfill before i vanished suddenly as i did >>; i'll probably make a topic about that eventually as i have missed out on ALOT of guns of Icarus related stuff, and i need to catchup, and you guys probably know more about the ins and out of guns then anyone . . hopefully when i officially make my return i'll be back on guns/ships and things assuming all goes well.

ie , i didn't forget about you guys! and i still want to make ships. . . .and guns. . . and crazy hairdos