Author Topic: The Metamidion - A Guns of Icarus Talk Show Presented by Fourth Oracle  (Read 8198 times)

Offline Fourth Oracle

• Salutes: 4
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
Hey guys! I wanted to let all of you know about the new talk show I'm putting on entitled "The Metamydion" about all things competitive!

The format of the show is very simple: I get one or two people from the competitive community on, and we discuss topics that we find interesting. There are no set topics and no time limit; we simply talk about Guns of Icarus Online and, specifically, the competitive scene around it. It could range to potentially anything in the game. Ship loadouts, specific guns and combinations, tactics, map strategy, or anything else is open to discussion.

The show will take place an hour after the Iron Fork every Friday (7 p.m. EST) and will go on for about as long as we want it to.

Of course, I'll have Twitch Chat open, so feel free to weigh in your comments as well, and we may address them! Questions will be welcome.

It will take place on my stream: twitch.tv/fourthoracle

Hope to see you there!

Our first guest this Friday will be Sammy B.T. from the Ducks.

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
can you be persuaded to doing it earlier?

Offline Hunter.

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 23
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
    • My Hummingbird (Anime Website)
can you be persuaded to doing it earlier?
Indeed, if i'm up at midnight I would rather be half passed out messing around on something as opposed to having a serious meta talk!

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
like 1 or 2 hours prior.

Offline Fourth Oracle

• [Gent]
    • View Profile
The only problem with doing it earlier is that there would be a schedule conflict with the Iron Fork, which I cast with R&D. It would have to take place about five hours earlier if I were to do it any earlier, which may be workable. For the sake of keeping it with the announcement, I'll keep the time the same this week, but I'll consider changing it for next week.

Offline Hunter.

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 23
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
    • My Hummingbird (Anime Website)
The only problem with doing it earlier is that there would be a schedule conflict with the Iron Fork, which I cast with R&D. It would have to take place about five hours earlier if I were to do it any earlier, which may be workable. For the sake of keeping it with the announcement, I'll keep the time the same this week, but I'll consider changing it for next week.
So no pitchforks in order to persuade you.. N'awwww.. okay :( *drops pitchfork*

Offline Fourth Oracle

• [Gent]
    • View Profile
Well, the show will be archived on my channel if you want to watch it later, at least. Not the same, but still.

Offline Deltajugg

• Salutes: 16
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
Well, the show will be archived on my channel if you want to watch it later, at least. Not the same, but still.

I'll let myself for a little bit of offtopic here, now that you mentioned it (also I'm having a hard time finding you in the game :P).

Is it possible to get the previous matches (Sunday Community Skirmishes #1 and #2, for example) on either your twitch or YT channel? I wanted to re-watch it, but apparently you have it set on twitch that it deletes the videos after some time, and I can't find the videos anywhere. Also, I like your music choice, added Kamelot and Dark Moor to my power metal playlist thanks to you :P

Slightly back on topic, I'll gladly watch the show, can't wait.

Offline Fourth Oracle

• [Gent]
    • View Profile

I'll let myself for a little bit of offtopic here, now that you mentioned it (also I'm having a hard time finding you in the game :P).

Is it possible to get the previous matches (Sunday Community Skirmishes #1 and #2, for example) on either your twitch or YT channel? I wanted to re-watch it, but apparently you have it set on twitch that it deletes the videos after some time, and I can't find the videos anywhere. Also, I like your music choice, added Kamelot and Dark Moor to my power metal playlist thanks to you :P

Slightly back on topic, I'll gladly watch the show, can't wait.

Oh, I have the first two recorded (biffed on recording the third one) and I passed them off to Velvet to put them up. I'd go to him for those.

And I'm always happy to share good music!