Author Topic: Week 1 May 31st, Maps and Spawns  (Read 7941 times)

Offline Sammy B. T.

• Salutes: 154
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Week 1 May 31st, Maps and Spawns
« on: May 28, 2014, 01:28:08 pm »

All times are edt. Click team names for their logos.
Can anyone tell which two teams haven't submitted logos?

For the Hammer Division streamed by The Rob and Dan Show

At 4:00 PM at Battle on the Dunes, Mad Hatters in the red spawn will face Museosaurs in the blue spawn.
At 4:45 PM at Paritan Rumble, Ryder in the red spawn will face Deadpool's Army in the blue spawn
At 5:30 PM at Northern Fjords, The Clamour in the red spawn will face Glowwater Thralls in the blue spawn.

For the Anvil Division, streamed by Imagine

At 4:00 PM at Canyon Ambush, Cake in the red spawn will face The Art of Warfare in the blue spawn
At 4:45 PM at Duel at Dawn, Zill's Merry Men in the red spawn will face Holy Roman Army in the blue spawn
At 5:30 PM at Duel at Dawn, Sky Invading Rhinos in the red spawn will face Sacrilege in the blue spawn

The Cross Division Match will be at 6:15 PM at Canyon Ambush and be between Overwatch from Hammer in the red spawn and Black Flight Squadron from Anvil in the blue spawn.

For the big ole google doc for the rest of the season click these words

For those wondering why we leave the maps for the rest of the season unknown, we wanted to make sure that teams couldn't prepare too far for the future. Maps will be revealed around this time (1:30PM EDT) every week.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 03:26:59 pm by redria »

Offline Alistair MacBain

• Salutes: 23
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Re: Week 1 May 31st, Maps and Spawns
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 01:48:12 pm »
Beware of the best paint artist in the community. If i would be in your position i would rather send in a real logo or he continues the madness. This round started nice and easy but i fear his future plans for logos.

Offline Velvet

• Salutes: 45
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 03:27:36 pm »
honestly I quite like what he's done.

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 03:37:59 pm »
I requested a very angry looking top hat. With a serious frown going on. Maybe some eyebrows for added expressiveness. But I guess his works too.

Offline Alistair MacBain

• Salutes: 23
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 03:39:38 pm »
Dont encourage him to much :p.

Offline Sammy B. T.

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 09:17:53 pm »

Lemme get this straight, you like the eye bleeding color scheme with a complete lower case rendition of your team name in COMIC SANS! I thought I was being diabolical.

Offline Sammy B. T.

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 02:27:16 pm »
Went ahead and stickied this, once the next week is posted, I will unsticky this.

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2014, 10:11:17 am »
Thank you everyone for an excellent first week. As may or may not have been mentioned, we are reviewing times to make (very minor) changes to make viewing a more enjoyable (and persistent) experience. More on that as we get things finalized.

Times aside, Each team's page has been updated with a link to their match along with their score. If you notice any problems in your team's history for the week, please let me know and I will get it corrected.

Congratulations to the Hammer Division for winning the first cross-division match.