Author Topic: Squid Love  (Read 41552 times)

Offline TallFarm

• Salutes: 0
    • [O]
    • View Profile
Re: Squid Love
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2014, 05:59:56 am »
I run full disabel - duoble flammer and a flare at the back, you dont do that must dmg but you can prevent them from using guns and engiens. This makes them an easy target for an ally. I think the problem is that people want to solo other ships as the squid. I think it is in a good place do to how hard it is to pilot, if you buff it it will become to easy and i feel that will remove the only really high skill cap ship in the game. #squidlove

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2014, 12:35:19 pm »
But seriously have any of you guys got any good Squid stories or tales of battle that made you think YEAH!!!! THAT WAS F&?*ING Epic.

I Would Love to hear them.

My squid story involves Zill and waking up in a cold sweet. I have already posted it once on the forums.

I guess there was that time I brought a mine front, mine side, merc rear squid to a 4v4 crazy king match and ended keeping two enemy ships off the point by my self all the while yelling "Whose house is this?"

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2014, 12:42:29 pm »
But seriously have any of you guys got any good Squid stories or tales of battle that made you think YEAH!!!! THAT WAS F&?*ING Epic.

I Would Love to hear them.

My squid story involves Zill and waking up in a cold sweet. I have already posted it once on the forums.

I guess there was that time I brought a mine front, mine side, merc rear squid to a 4v4 crazy king match and ended keeping two enemy ships off the point by my self all the while yelling "Whose house is this?"

Mines and squid, so many possibilities. My personal favorite time was ramming my own mine to kill an enemy goldfish and win the match.