Author Topic: Searching for a clan.  (Read 6055 times)

Offline Marquis de Lafayett

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
Searching for a clan.
« on: May 23, 2014, 03:55:24 am »
Hello!

I have recently purchased this game during the steam sale for myself, and three other friends of mine, but unfortunately they were not as interested in playing serious as i was, so i looked through the giant list of clans, but couldn't really find anything that appealed to my taste.

I love immersion, and i would loved to be immersed in this interesting universe, but in order for that there must be a serious crew, that is organized, and willing to to give the game their all; i find being competitive in game is highly entertaining, and engaging to my brain, so i would like it to be an competitive based clan.

I would like the clan to be a US clan.

I am looking for highly organized, and structured clan; one that takes it self serious, and applies the needed time, and attention to the clan need; the clan needs to be really active.

I am available widely throughout the day .

« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 03:57:06 am by Marquis de Lafayett »

Offline GreyTea

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 54
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
Re: Searching for a clan.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 04:23:11 am »
I feel like the sorting hat

Hmm potential yes, and ambition check out

Merry Men

MM-Zills Merry men, As far as i am aware they are a highly structured US based clan That are serious and have a fondness for lore of the game :),

PreEdit* All the clans that compete would suit your taste. but when you mentioned US And You like lore first clan i thought of was, MM was the choice for you. Other good option would be the Ducks i believe they are mainly US based. and have good structure.

Nothing personal to any other clan :)

Offline Goldenglade

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 10:22:12 am »
I was going to say sacrilege but we have as many games as we do serious days :P  however we are setting our Competitive team back up and We'd love to have you aboard.

Offline Tropo

• Salutes: 31
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 10:51:58 am »
when i think of lore based teams i think of gwth and bfs or bully boys (bfs and buly boys are same group)

Offline Byron Cavendish

• Salutes: 89
    • [TB]
    • View Profile
    • The Brotherhood
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 06:07:57 am »
I would like to throw The Brotherhood into the pool for your consideration

http://thebrotherhoodofgoio.com/

Offline Brick Hardcastle

• Salutes: 12
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2014, 11:29:30 am »
The Bully Boys are worthy of consideration. Our competitive team, Black Flight Squadron, enters most big events. We have a very active community and frequently play GOIO and many other games together. However, we have more European than US members and we tend to schedule around that.

As competitive-focused US-based clans go, Ducks and Merry Men are a good bet.