Author Topic: Leveling help  (Read 7780 times)

Offline JaceBoojah

• Salutes: 42
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Leveling help
« on: March 24, 2013, 07:22:04 pm »
So I have found it difficult to keep track of and remember all my current Achievements mostly because there is no way to check in game while playing a match.

Here is a solution. A check off list with quick to see guidelines. I made this for myself, I hope its useful to you too.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsnSHYuKeyKDdG9IanhzbDZBcDJhUjlEVkhTd2lod3c&usp=sharing

(The colors are based on the assumption that you always spot and you usually engineer with a Mallet and Spanner.)
GREEN is for goals that I think don't really need attention.  You will get them automatically.
YELLOW is for when you need a specific item, use a specific gun, or have to be on a specific ship.
BLUE is for Capture Point matches.
ORANGE is for buff hammer specifically.

This would be great as a print out to check off next to your computer if you have that ability.
This google doc is uneditable but you can "make a copy" in the file menu if you want to mark your progression.

With this list you can easily see what items, ammo, ship, and map combinations will be best to choose for speedy leveling. and you can see what the next achievement is when you complete one in game.

I would love to add extra descriptions to confusing achievements if you want to tell me any.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 07:24:35 pm by JaceBoojah »

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Leveling help
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 07:53:06 pm »
Yes to this a million times. I was going to suggest something similar, but never got around to it. I'd love to be able to keep track of my achievements from my profile, and adding colour coding would be amazing.

Offline Captain Smollett

• Salutes: 122
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 12:34:15 am »
Nice Work!

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 06:42:41 am »
we love you

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 01:41:54 pm »
That's a very cool chart. It might be nice if I ever want to stop being my low levels.