Author Topic: class gender saving???  (Read 4122 times)

Offline SquireOfFire

• Salutes: 0
    • [AJSA]
    • View Profile
class gender saving???
« on: May 21, 2014, 05:25:36 pm »
looonnnngggg version:
so i bought a pilot load out for the male gender made him look cool and everything and then when onto the engineer. nothing for the male engineer suited my taste so i thought eh, lets see what they got for the female engineer. i liked the look of the riot runner and the aviator cap, so i got those. i then equipped them and realized the the riot runner also fitted the female gunner so i just got a different headgear for my gunner and equipped it. not really a big issue but as of right now every time i switch from engineer/gunner to pilot (or the other way around) i have to go into the character menu and manually change gender to keep my gear. i think it would make life a lot easier to be able to save a default for each class, so that when you switch it automatically changes your gender for you. as i said before its not really a BIG issue but it'd make life way easier as sometimes i space out and forget to change.

short version:
can we get the ability to set a default gender to a class pl0x?

thoughts?

Offline Crafeksterty

• Salutes: 73
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Re: class gender saving???
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 05:38:15 pm »
It was suggested before, and its worth asking for. But not worth making possible if other subjects are more important as this is very minor.

But would be nice.