Author Topic: Engineer Seeking work Aboard Sky-going vessel!  (Read 6592 times)

Offline Clanger Jack

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Engineer Seeking work Aboard Sky-going vessel!
« on: May 18, 2014, 01:05:09 pm »
Greetings and salutations!

I joined this game shortly after launch but stopped playing before they added most of the features. Now I'm back and looking for a crew to scourge the skies with!

I'm not looking to join a big clan necessrily, just looking to crew the same vessel with the same folks more often than not. Looking for a mature, semi-competitive group (though not necessarily boring!) to join up with. I'm only level 3 but I know what I'm doing and am handy with a buffing hammer.

I'm 21, on Atlantic time (-4) and by day I serve in the RCN as a Naval Combat Information Operator. Let me know if you could use an able engineer. Cheers!

Offline Clanger Jack

• View Profile
Re: Engineer Seeking work Aboard Sky-going vessel!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 01:36:46 pm »
Also, I wouldn't mind being a gunner. Seems to me very few people actually learn how to do it; the pros and cons of the different weapons, ammo types, how much lead to give etc. I'd like to learn how to do it properly

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 04:43:22 am »
Add me in-game and catch me sometime. I am....interesting... to fly with to say the least. I also know where you can find a host of other able Captains and crewmates to satisfy your desire for shenanigans. :D

Offline Tropo

• Salutes: 31
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 09:32:27 am »
g'day jack how's yah back

i'd like to welcome you back... jack

oh how i love the name jack back when i was young i had a mate names jack he always had a swore back

sacrilege teams looking for competive players and people to join a our group there is always a nice friendly sacrilege person to play with and when there not you could always fly with me lol

age group ranges from 16 to 49 most of our members are in the mid or late 20's come oin us and get to know some of our members

Offline Clanger Jack

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 11:25:57 am »
I'm wondering if there's any clans with set times, positions, ranks etc....real organized types? ie: (blank) is the captain of (blank) nad  (blank, (blank) and (blank) are his crew. You know, really getting good at working together, knowing the weapons and the ship and your style. Do any clans do this?

Offline Jub Jub

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 29
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 12:39:08 pm »
Hey Clanger Jack!

Most clans do in-fact have static crews, but only when participating in competitive play. If you're interested in joining a clan and becoming more skilled at the game, come check out SPQR! ( https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,3657.0.html ). Maybe we're the right match for you!

Anyways, see you in the skies!

Offline Wundsalz

• Salutes: 72
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2014, 03:24:17 pm »
SIR is a clan which fits your criteria quite well. We're a small bunch of people (roughly 10 active members) who participate in most competitive events. Your time zone might cause problems though, as we're an EU-centered clan (with two US-Players among us).
In case you're interested in risking a peek, feel free to join us in our weekly training session on Wednesday 3pm EST!