Author Topic: Introducing the new CAs!  (Read 304555 times)

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
Re: Introducing the new CAs!
« Reply #135 on: April 14, 2014, 01:27:00 pm »
More for the CAke Legion!

(oh and kitty, take the oath)

Offline MissKittyMuffins

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 6
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 14, 2014, 04:48:51 pm »
I (MissKittyMuffins), before the presence of the Holy Kitten of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence. 
So say we all.

Offline Jub Jub

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 29
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2014, 07:59:32 pm »
Hello! My name is Jub Jub and I'm here to take my Community Ambassador Pledge. Inside the Guns of Icarus world I'm the founder of the clan SPQR and outside I'm a college student majoring in History (specializing in Western History) and Secondary Education. If I haven't done so already I hope I get the chance to fly with all of you.

I Jub Jub, before the presence of the great god Jupiter in his most magnificent form, the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence. 
So say we all.

Feels great to finally be a CA! *little Ewok dance*

Offline Dutch Vanya

• Salutes: 107
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 15, 2014, 12:08:28 am »
it's good to have more CA's that are actually a positive part of the community!

Offline Fyraxis

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 2
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
    • fifteen65
« Reply #139 on: May 21, 2014, 02:37:26 pm »
I, Fyraxis, before the presence of my fellow Ambassadors, Developers, and crew members, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
So say we all.

Offline Levi mann

• Salutes: 23
    • [CsM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 21, 2014, 06:57:30 pm »
I Levi Mann, before the presence of the Pink Fluffy Unicorns of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
So say we all.

If you need to get ahold of me here are the ways:
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mannl123/
Skype(phone number is here too): levi Mann (mannl123)
Email: mannl123.games@gmail.com

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 01, 2014, 12:37:40 am »
What's with all these upstart religions these days?

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 01, 2014, 12:47:28 am »
What's with all these upstart religions these days?

*shrugs, goes off to praise Bacon*

Offline Space whale

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 16, 2014, 04:01:11 pm »
I Space whale, before the presence of the much preferred sky whale, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
So say we all.

Offline Frostbound

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 4
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 16, 2014, 05:20:43 pm »
Hello all!

I'm sure everyone knows me, I'm Frostbound, the main engineer of Glowwater Thralls.
With the appointment of this role I can pass on my masterful knowledge and godlike engineering to future generations which will some day reign over the competitive scene.
Without further ado, thanks for having me and see you in the skies

Offline AbbyTheRat

• Salutes: 52
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 16, 2014, 06:52:04 pm »
Welcome Frostbound! You should totally take a look at the CA list or bug me :)

Offline AngryWalnuts

• Salutes: 1
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 16, 2014, 11:08:04 pm »
I, AngryWalnuts, before the presence of allmighty Khorne, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
So say we all.

Offline Sandy Hawkins

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 30
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 17, 2014, 12:15:59 am »
Hello everyone!

My name is Sandy Hawkins, one of the founding members of the Cake clan. I'm an Australian student, living in the +10 timezone, so I typically can't attend events, but I'm fairly active in the game and am really fond of the community it has built up. I'm really looking forward to serving it in a more official capacity, and teaching new players the joys of setting fire to everything! Also apparently we have a pledge to say, here goes!

I Hawkins, before the presence of the great fires of the Oven, may it's flamethrowers be many, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
So say we all.

Thank you all! See you in the skies!

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #148 on: June 17, 2014, 11:12:03 am »
MORE FOR THE CAKE LEGION!!!1!1!!!¡!!!!!!¡!!!1!!
The CAkes shall dominate!

(Somewhat)

Offline Hunter.

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 23
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
    • My Hummingbird (Anime Website)
« Reply #149 on: June 17, 2014, 05:50:18 pm »
Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my ship explodes into a thousand pieces. I shall take no sides, hold no grudges, crush no novices. I shall wear plenty of dieselpunk apparel and win all the glory (alongside my team ;) ). I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher in the lobbies. I am the shield that guards the realms of playerbase. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch Community Ambassadors, for this night and all the nights to come!

On a more serious note; Greetings, I am Hunter. You may know me from many lobbies and games! I am the competitive leader of TAW and one of the founding members of our European group! I haven't been playing much this last week, but I typically play a bunch with my fellow TAW members as well as other players from other clans, I always enjoy it when someone I've never met before shyly nudges his/her push to talk key for the first time, and I encourage them to be a bigger part of one of the best communities in gaming! Thank you Muse for allowing me to enter the ranks of the Night's Watch Community Ambassadors and I hope I can be helpful to the community!