Author Topic: Introducing the new CAs!  (Read 300367 times)

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
Re: Introducing the new CAs!
« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2014, 08:03:22 pm »
I Macmacnick, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies Great Baker of the Pastries in the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, the plants (That means you, Brittany, now get back to sobering up.), or the mob. I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober (Never going to drink.) and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence.  So say we all.

Anyways... Hello, my name Is Macmacnick, and I am here bearing the offers of moral support, advice, and random meowing. (mrau!)I also am working on formatting some of the forum role-play threads to fit into stand-alone documents (The skies Have no Limits is at 540-ish 8.5 by 11 inch pages at the moment, along with the burning skies at 1400-ish unformatted, no sidequests). You can find me with the cakes in the air wreaking havoc with weapons involving fire (Lochnagar or Incendiary mines :D, or in general lurking around in the forums, which I have open whenever possible. I am always approachable, and tend to go a bit crazy with the flames and other stuffs (Cake pride heh.) Currently, I am learning Spanish (Latin american... unfortunately, so excuse me for grammar — and conjugations if you're from Spain.)

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #121 on: February 13, 2014, 08:33:15 am »
The only way is to turn your skywhale into skywhale Bacon.... it's that or perish in a vat of Bacon grease :P
Is there such a thing as whale bacon?

I am not sure if it exists, but there should be some skywhale oil.
What is wrong with you people? Haven't you seen this thread > https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,2965.msg51393.html#msg51393
Hmm well actually that's about Sky Pigs but you know.. it's the same concept...

Offline Zincathion

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 5
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
    • The only named system in Syndicate!
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2014, 01:19:33 am »
I, Zincathion, before th' presence o' th' Hole Whale o' th' Skies, do hereby declare me unwaverin' faith, fealty, n' service t' th' community o' Icarus.
I pledge t' follow th' orders o' all Muse staff appointed over me, n' field all th' questions, great n' small, difficult or annoyin', addressed t' me be they by th' person, or th' mob.
I havin' keep meself mentally sane, reasonably sober n' regularly available as be necessitated by th' Community Ambassador agreements n' forms t' which I have pledge me unconditional adherence.
So say we all.

I be Zincathion, proud cap'n o' th' Lightnin' Dust, deadliest Squid this here side o' th' Fjords. I could ramble on 'bout m'self fer hours, but I gonna be savin' ye from th' bulkhead o' text. In short, I like t' crunch numbers, n' blow things up. I be loaded t' th' gunwalls most o' th' time. I be loyal t' me hearties, ifin' ye give 'em th' black spot, ye'll find yerself under a fathom o' dirt handsomely. I'll never turn down th' chance t' splice th' main brace wit' a new matey. Ifin' ye be needin' me help, ye need but ask.

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 22, 2014, 06:57:05 pm »
Hello everyone, My name is Fargo Gabianni and I have the pleasure of being one of the new CAs at this time
I'm pretty sure it's a law you need to take the pledge to bacon/skywhale.

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #124 on: February 23, 2014, 12:53:15 am »
Hello everyone, My name is Fargo Gabianni and I have the pleasure of being one of the new CAs at this time
I'm pretty sure it's a law you need to take the pledge to bacon/skywhale.
Or the Cake deity (if you're a cake of course)

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2014, 01:12:51 am »
Cake has a god? Who knew, though I'm still a devotee of the Holy Sky Bacon.

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2014, 03:14:12 am »
We accept dual membership, Pie :P

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2014, 03:31:09 am »
We accept dual membership, Pie :P
For a small fee I guess

Offline -Rydr- ToraTsuki

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 7
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2014, 04:00:07 pm »
Hi, my name is ToraTsuki (.. who would have guessed?) and I'm one of the new Ca's! My steam name is minam999 so feel free to add me!
I ToraTsuki, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence.   

If you want, call me Tora, or Lady Tora

Offline Halogamb

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 1
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2014, 04:10:52 pm »
Hey there folks, I'm halogamb and am a new CA. I'm looking forward to getting ot know more people out in the community. Call me halo or halogamb if you'd like. I'm a proud member of The Bully Boys/Black Flight Squadron [BFS] and can be usually found in mine wars with my other clan members...usually ending badly for everyone. Anywho, did someone say oath?

I halogamb, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence.

Halogamb

Offline Schwerbelastung

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 15
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2014, 04:25:25 pm »
Hello there. A fairly recent addition to the GoIO community, this gunner/pilot/engi is always ready to help out, armed with a German, very easy to pronounce nickname (I always smile a little when someone tries), along with Violet, the Anti-Boredom Butterfly (henceforth referred to as the ABB) and some relaxing music to make waiting in lobbies less painful! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Look for me, the ABB, and her trusty sidekick (who only appears occasionally, when things get rough) online!

I Schwerbelastung, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community, I bet you didn't read this far, Ambassador agreements and forms, or if you did, I salute you, to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence.

Offline KyleHaupert

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 1
    • [CsM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2014, 05:12:23 pm »
Hey guys, it's great to be flying in the skies as a CA now. You should see me flying around, as I am on at least an hour a day flying with fellow clan mates and randoms, although I try to vary my play time so I can play with others. My name is KyleHaupert in game, and Kyle Haupert in real life. Currently got my mind set on working with computers, and loved the community of this game from the moment I joined.

I KyleHaupert, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community, I bet you didn't read this far, Ambassador agreements and forms, or if you did, I salute you, to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence.

Offline GreyTea

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 54
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 13, 2014, 05:14:07 pm »

More People to the cause of sky whales, as everyone knows sky whales natural enemy is a troll..we are legion

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2014, 04:44:02 am »
See you all in the skies. Welcome to the team :D

Offline MissKittyMuffins

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 6
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2014, 12:59:48 pm »
Meow =^-^= I am The MissKittyMuffins and I just want to say Thank you and hellos. I am friendly and can be found ingame or on GOI's steam forums. I do lurk here on the official forums too sometimes. I enjoy the game and hope to help others love the game as well.