Author Topic: Introducing the new CAs!  (Read 300459 times)

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing the new CAs!
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2013, 05:45:16 pm »
I don't believe I ever posted a pledge.

I, Keon, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying (WHY IS YOUR NAME YELLLOOOOOWWW?), addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob. I will keep myself mentally sane-ish, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence. 
So say we all.

Side effects may include javelin, dead, and hummus.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 06:01:14 pm by Keon »

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2014, 03:27:15 am »
*Ahem*
I Cheesy, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence. 
So say we all.

Hello guys! I'm one of the new CAs, some of you probably haven't seen me in game because of my timezone messing with everything but you might have seen me around the forums!
I am addicted to like flying a Pyramidion purely because you can ram with it even if you don't have a good reason because I'm a responsible player and it was the very first ship I set foot on and named! And the name hasn't changed since and it's only been translated to latin because everything sounds way more awesome in latin!
I'm gonna have to crawl my way out of the pit and spend more time in some other threads but other than that I'm ready to to start CAing!

*Salute*

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2014, 03:45:17 am »
*Ahem*
I Cheesy, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence. 
So say we all.

Hello guys! I'm one of the new CAs, some of you probably haven't seen me in game because of my timezone messing with everything but you might have seen me around the forums!
I am addicted to like flying a Pyramidion purely because you can ram with it even if you don't have a good reason because I'm a responsible player and it was the very first ship I set foot on and named! And the name hasn't changed since and it's only been translated to latin because everything sounds way more awesome in latin!
I'm gonna have to crawl my way out of the pit and spend more time in some other threads but other than that I'm ready to to start CAing!

*Salute*
Holy whale of the skies???

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2014, 04:30:13 am »
Good day everyone,
My name is Jacob Fii, I've been honoured with the appointment of CA and I am very happy to accept. Hopefully I have met and flown with a good number of you already, or at least interacted with you on the forums, and I hope to fill any gaps remaining. It will be fantastic to do my bit for the community and I look forward to seeing you all again very soon.

I, Jacob Fii, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
So say we all.

Offline The Djinn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 19
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2014, 10:01:08 am »
*emerges from his magical bottle of tonic water with a satisfying pop*

I, The Djinn, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
So say we all.

With that said, I'll see all you fine ladies and gentlemen in the skies!

Offline Terrkas

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 4
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2014, 11:17:53 am »
Greetings, I am Terrkas, it is my steam and my Guns of Icarus Online name. Usually i search the steamhub for questions and try to answer them. My prefered role is pilot but I am fine with the others too.

In reallife my name is Tobias and i am studying economics (finance, accounting and taxation) in Germany.

So hopefully we will see (or at least hit us) in the skies^^

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2014, 08:15:41 am »
What? You've never seen someone pledge to a sky whale before?

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2014, 08:45:55 am »
What? You've never seen someone pledge to a sky whale before?
that may be questionable

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2014, 08:47:15 am »
pledging to the skywhale is blasphemous.... pledging to the almighty Bacon is what you should be doing

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2014, 07:06:16 pm »
pledging to the skywhale is blasphemous.... pledging to the almighty Bacon is what you should be doing
I do like Bacon but I have already pledged to the Skywhale. Is there any way that I might express love and allegiance to both entities?

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2014, 09:54:19 pm »
The only way is to turn your skywhale into skywhale Bacon.... it's that or perish in a vat of Bacon grease :P

Offline Goldenglade

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2014, 02:02:12 am »
Is there such a thing as whale bacon?

Offline Terrkas

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 4
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 02, 2014, 04:16:50 pm »
Is there such a thing as whale bacon?

I am not sure if it exists, but there should be some skywhale oil.

Offline Adrasteia

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 13
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2014, 10:10:42 am »
Now THAT is true blasphemy...

Offline Fargo Gabianni

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 3
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2014, 04:53:13 pm »
Hello everyone, My name is Fargo Gabianni and I have the pleasure of being one of the new CAs at this time