Author Topic: Introducing the new CAs!  (Read 304436 times)

Offline naufrago

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 10
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing the new CAs!
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2013, 04:55:02 pm »
Hi, my CA application was accepted recently, so thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm naufrago. You may recognize me if you've ever fought Zill the past several months, since I'm typically main engi on Shinkurex's boat, or do whatever needs doing on Zill's boat if Shink isn't around. As part of MM, I'm pretty active in the competitive scene. I don't post on the forums too often, but when I do, it's typically flare-related.

As for irl, my name is Nick. Currently taking a break from university, but when I start up again I intend to study to be an accountant. Video games are my #1 hobby, and I like to think I'm quite good at most anything I play. I also enjoy watching certain youtubers occasionally, typically those on the Polaris network. I like nerdy things in general.

I also have a tendency to be blunt, but I'll probably have to hold my tongue a bit now, eh...

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2013, 06:35:30 pm »
Hey guys, I'm Piemanlives, you've probably seen me a lot around the forums, mostly the pit, the lounge, and increasingly in the cantina. You can usually find me flying with members of Cake and Overwatch, however if you want to pop in a game I'm in, feel free to hop on my boat and have a few matches.  Anyways I'm Oscar, a High School student on the west coast of the US, I'm typically active from 5-8 PM PST during the week day and earlier during the weekend. A dedicated choir boy and for those who know me in game, know that I have a tendency to sing during matches so I hope you aren't bothered by that.

Anyways...

I Piemanlives, before the presence of the Holy Sky Bacon, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence. 
So say we all

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2013, 02:33:40 pm »
Greetings all! I'm Yiski. Famous gunner from the Merry Men, but probably more notable, I am the creator of the Burning Skies Saloon on the forums.

Currently I am a law student. This already puts me on a certain level of insanity. On Monday and Wednesdays you'll typically catch me between 10-12 pm U.S. Eastern. On all other days, expect me being on at random times. You'll know I'm on because I'll make offers of plushies.

I will admit I am a bit difficult at times (stress from learning law) I'll try my best to help new recruits into this wonderful world of ours.

To clear skies.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 02:36:47 pm by Yiski »

Offline Cl ick to Ca p t ain

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 25
    • [?]
    • View Profile
    • ṋ̟̳̪͒ͦ͑ͯ͒̓̾͌̓ͥ̐̓o̹̗̭̝̪͚͖͙̖̝̳͔̮̟͙͆ͬ̇̋͗̒ͮͭ͌ͥ̀ͩͮ̆͛ͭ͐̈́ ̝̘̟̝̥̭͔̼͓͖̘̜̦̰͒͊̒͆̃ͩ͛̋͋̎̂̊̏͆ͣ̚ͅ ͓̦̖͔̖̞̟̱͉̪͇̮̫͉̀͋̆͗̑̽̿̚ͅ ̥͍͚̣̂̈́ͪ͋̂ͥ̊ͧͣ͌̉̇̓͆ͨ̔ͤ̍ ̫͇͕̤̣̩̗͎̭̙̱͔̘̝͖̀ͭ̆͂̈́ͅ ͎̹͓̼͖̥̤̗ͦͤ̈̄̚ͅt͎̞̺̱̜̺̋̋̊͗ͬ͗ͪͩ̈ͮ̽̐̉̀̅ͫ̃h̤̺͎͖̯͈͍̲͛͂̉́̎̂̔̚ ̯̲͓̭̬̱͈̟̳͒͒̉̈̊͊ͅͅ ̘͓͈͚̦ͪ̽͑ͣ̓ͦ͊̐̿̇̈́ ͪͨ͛̌̔̽͆ͬͪ̂̐
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2013, 02:40:28 pm »
Eyo GoIO, I'm Relyks, the leader of the Aeronautical Knights [Aero/AK]. I've just been accepted into the CA program so I just wanted to give a brief intro, and let you know that I'll be working on Community Events, and the Competitive Scene mostly but I'm willing to help out in any way I can. So just throw me a PM if you have any questions about Community Events, or the Competitive Scene (Clans, Cogs, Scrimmages, etc.)

Offline NoWuffo

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [COx]
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2013, 02:52:26 pm »
Hey guys! I am NoWuffo. I'm a pilot/engi, I fly with the Cohort, and I'm commonly seen with Dragonmere... I swear our relationship is platonic, however there is a rumor floating around that we went to prom together.

So yeah, I'm a pretty normal guy, I like helping others out with this game, I like long walks on the beach, and I like the idea of helping the devs because I could see myself one day being a game developer. I'm still in college/university right now, so when I'm online revolves kinda around that. I'm also a bartender part time so if you want a drink come on down to my bar! I'm open to any advice or anything to help me help others, and I'm willing to help out with any training sessions anyone has planned, so hit me up.

See you in game! Blue Skies...

Offline Puppy Fur

• CA Mod
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2013, 07:02:12 pm »
Hai guys :3 I am now a fellow CA! :D I mostly pilot and am a part of Overwatch. Glad I can try and help more in the community.

Offline Alistair MacBain

• Salutes: 23
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2013, 06:08:48 am »
Greetings traveler.
Im Alistair MacBain and now one of those strange guys with the yellow name ingame cause they think its more awesome ...
You might noticed this gentlemen before and yes its true. I am a real gentlemen and all i can think about is tea.

Offline Gryphos

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2013, 10:46:10 am »
At the time of writing my name is Gryphos Fellharvest, but the last part is subject to change at any moment, whenever I feel like it (it's already changed precisely six times since I started in November). I shall dedicate myself to all CA-y activities such as education of beginners and generally helping in the community.

I fly with Overwatch and am a keen flyer of the Mobula, responsible for the coining of the Swiss Army Mobula build, which I swear works!......... most of the time.

Regardless, may Griffins watch over you from the highest of peaks, I shall see you in the sky.

Offline OrigonReaper

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 3
    • [HR]
    • View Profile
    • HoneyReaper
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2013, 12:54:27 pm »
Hey there my in game name is James AKA origonreaper in game, i am the co-leader of the HR clan and you can find me on at various times day and night.  I play for fun and win lose or draw it should still be fun :),

I am a full time carer for mum so i may have to go afk during matches but real life has to take priority. 

anyway i look forward to seeing you all in the sky.

Offline Goldenglade

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2013, 04:41:37 pm »
Hey, GOldenglade here.

I'm a new CA as of late and I enjoy the game far to much for my own good. I fly with SAC and enjoy the community enough that i wanted to do my part in helping it stay peaceful :)

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2013, 07:56:22 pm »
Hi all. So most of you guys already know me, but for those who don't, my name is Louie and in game I am know as BdrLineAzn (BorderLine for those who don't know the abbreviation) and is part of Zill's Merry Men. I'm usually on nightly on the PST and play around from lobby to lobby or with friends. If you do see me don't hesitate to ask any questions about the game as I am here to help. Well that wraps up about me so until then.

Fair Winds and Clear Skies.

Oh almost forgot :)

I, BdrLineAzn, before the presence of the Holy Sky Bacon, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence. 
So say we all

Offline Morblitz

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 35
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2013, 08:57:52 pm »
Hey guys, I'm new to this part too!
I'm Morblitz, I've been around since just before the Fjords tournament. I really want to see this game succeed and keep getting better, so I wanted to volunteer my services in game to help keep the community positive.

I am Australian so my timezone differs quite widely to everyone else. Although I just finished wrapping up my degree so I am very flexible with my time for the next couple months, and am online and available a fair bit. This means that I'm usually on for parts of the American and Australian prime times.

I mainly play with friends if I am online early enough. However no matter who I'm with I'm more than happy to field questions and help people out. I also enjoy coming on during the quieter times by myself and captaining so I can meet people that are new and give them a positive experience when they are adjusting to the learning curve of the game.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 09:00:15 pm by Morblitz »

Offline Adrasteia

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 13
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2013, 09:11:52 am »
To whom it may concern,
   I felt it was time to announce my eventual world domin- *ahem*  Forgive me.  I would just like to thank everyone <3 and say that I look forward to working with you and all the newbies to make this a large and happy community... after all, one needs a large army.

Adrasteia
Pilot of the cherished Duckreligious and
Adraham Lincoln and the Emancipation Quacklamation
Overlord of Kittens >^.^<

(Though in all seriousness-  I'm happy to be here!)

Offline Zyem

• Community Ambassador
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2013, 07:26:01 pm »
Hello everyone!

Just to prove that Muse is more crazy than Cake, they allowed me to become a Community Ambassador.

I am at your service, denizens of the sky whale's kingdom!

*kneels before thee*

I, Xyem, before the presence of the Holy Sky Pyramid, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the reasonable orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, the mob, or the voices. The voices. They tell me to stop using Moonshine! Nay! Nay, I say!
I will keep myself mentally sane (from my own perspective, of course), completely sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence.
So say we all.

Offline TheSovietKlondikeBar

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 3
    • [DEC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 23, 2013, 10:59:24 pm »
Well, since it seems like forums are a thing, I'd just like to say it's a pleasure and an honor to be a Community Ambassador in a game about sky whale worshipping camaraderie and/or blowing up people you know and don't know in steampunk zeppelin ships which may or may not house pirates.

In real life my name is Chris and I am a college student in Florida. If I have an accent it's because I am German-American. If I don't have an accent it's because I am German-American. I learned to stop questioning it long ago.

Ahem, to the pledge.

I, The Soviet Klondike Bar, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the Skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of Mother Russia Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or by the People.
I will keep myself mentally insane, reasonably sober- Wait, sober? SOBER?! I didn't agree to this! I didn't agree to forgoing the Fountain of Youth which is made of vodka.

...I'm sorry, I had to take a break. I've calmed down, and I'm ready to continue the pledge. *takes a swig*

And regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence.
So say we all.

Any and all references to vodka may be substituted with Moonshine whenever necessary or convenient. All rights reserved. For Mother Russia.