Author Topic: Introducing the new CAs!  (Read 300471 times)

Offline dragonmere

• Salutes: 45
    • [COx]
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing the new CAs!
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2013, 12:37:12 pm »
KaLeu, don't just blindly copy the pledge I posted. I changed some key terms. heh.  ;D Or perhaps your pledge was intentional?

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2013, 01:20:27 pm »
You both are wrong... you should be pledging to the great Bacon

Offline Rainer Zu Fall

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 26
    • [Prof]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2013, 01:30:34 pm »
Look at the last sentence, dragonmere!

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2013, 04:38:13 am »
The Whale is greater than the bacon.  Note how many pledge to it's awesome might!

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2013, 05:26:07 am »
The Whale is greater than the bacon.  Note how many pledge to it's awesome might!

shink told me not to pledge to the whale, so blame him.

besides im from Denmark so bacon comes natural to me.

Offline andros

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 1
    • [BFS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2013, 08:54:16 am »
I andros, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence. 
So say we all.

My name ingme is andros and irl Im known as Adam. I've played a while but not as long as many of the rest of you: p but I have over 600h ingame so I have a few hours under my belt.
I am 23years and  from Sweden. I work a sporadic so I am online at strange hours. Something that can be good to mention is that I am dyslexic so writing in English is  my arch enemy :p.
Thank god for Google translate and ingame voice !!!
I am always happy to help new players and answer questions, and help with what I can
if you have the pleasure to play with me you might have the rare opportunity to hear me blow In my famous viking battle Horn reserved for special occasions.  :P

Offline Rainer Zu Fall

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 26
    • [Prof]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2013, 10:19:53 am »
Whoo! Andros! :)

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2013, 12:22:24 pm »
'bout bloody time

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2013, 09:40:40 pm »
Another for the Whale!

Offline Plasmarobo

• Salutes: 41
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2013, 03:31:32 pm »
Hey folks.

I am now a CA, which is exciting. Now I can help people with my official yellow text. So much kindness to spread around.

I am Plasmarobo, but just call me Plasma, or Plasma-bro if you are feeling camaraderie of a high degree in the moment.
I'm from the East Coast of the United States, specifically the North. It's pretty cool if you like not knowing what weather you're going to have twenty minutes from now and being cold sometimes and really hot other times.

I also answer to Austen, and am usually on GoI nights (needed a bit of a break after the 3v3 tournament, but I'm gettin' back into my groove now). I hope to see you all in game and help out some hapless newbies! Uh. Ah. Pledge thing.

"Bacon is a pretty cool guy. We hang out sometimes. I promise that I will serve Bacon and Muse and be a pillar of light in the darkness of our community. A veritable lighthouse, cutting through the miasma and murk, leading the ignorant and confuse to the sweet salvation of the endless stream of answers and lore."

Close enough?

Offline Surette

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2013, 03:51:18 pm »
I, Surette, before the presence of the Great Bacon God (blame Shink), do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally insane, sometimes sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence.
So say we all.

Hi everyone! I'm Scott, either Scott or Surette works (pronounced Sir-ett, rhymes with "baguette" ... French origin). I'm from Boston and I've been in love with GoI ever since discovering it at PAX East this past March. This community has been very special to me for the past few months and I'm looking forward to helping out in any way I can.

Offline Kyren

• Salutes: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2013, 03:53:02 pm »
Oh yes. Now I really do blame Shink.

Offline Mattilald Anguisad

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 12
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2013, 09:32:40 am »
I Mattilald Anguisad pledge to teach any newcommer willing to learn, to be play well enough that Captain Phoenix won't yell at them (rule number one: don't join his ship, I you do so, it's your own fault if he yells at you :P ). I pledge to (help) keep peace, and be a a giant floodlight of ... light, in the community and in a pause between cogs seasons try to organise fun competitive events with speciffic build restrictions - or probbably a whole event with predetermined randomised restrictions to builds.

You can call me Matt for short, becouse I know I've invented an over-coplicated Steampunk-ish name - It's loosely based on my real name. I'm From Slovenia witch lies in central Europe. I've been in love with Guns of Icarus Online since I've bought it last Christmass.

Offline Kyren

• Salutes: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2013, 10:40:41 am »
You can call me Matt for short, becouse I know I've invented an over-coplicated Steampunk-ish name - It's loosely based on my real name. I'm From Slovenia witch lies in central Europe. I've been in love with Guns of Icarus Online since I've bought it last Christmass.

Hey, you never told me that we're neighbours! You're not by any chance from lower Styria, are you? Untersteiermark?

Offline Mattilald Anguisad

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 12
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2013, 11:04:31 am »
To be honest I didn't think it that important, and you didn't ask. Suprised you didn't suspect or ask last time, considering nobody but Austrian or Slovenian is likely to know of circumstances of death of Kärnten's governor :P

I'm not from Štajerska/Untersteiermark, I'm actualy from Ljubljana.