Author Topic: Introducing the new CAs!  (Read 300553 times)

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing the new CAs!
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2013, 02:17:28 am »
Welcome aboard scrubs! 

Offline zitruskiller

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 13
    • [PLRS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2013, 07:01:49 am »
I zitruskiller, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence. 

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 39
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2013, 02:56:01 am »
I Wazulu, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence.

See you in the skies.

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2013, 04:35:31 am »
Ah...  More soldiers in the Skywhale camp, take that bacon heathens.

Offline dragonmere

• Salutes: 45
    • [COx]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2013, 04:37:27 pm »
I dragonmere, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I will keep myself somewhat mentally stable, usually mostly sober, and always available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence. 
So say we all.

Offline Captain Lockheart

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 52
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2013, 04:51:28 pm »
I Captain Lockheart the bold, dashing, handsome, modest and ever hilarious, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
So say we all.

Now for a proper introduction....

Good Day!

I am Captain Lockheart, Commonly known among friends as Matt. I have been flying these skies for quite a while and still enjoy this game. I pride myself in the teaching and general assistance of the community. I am often on a lot, meaning you can always find me somewhere whether i'm posting on the forums, in-game or simply sat in the lobby doing nothing else productive. Just simply message me wherever i am to get answers on a variety of subjects (mainly harpoons). If you see my ship with a free spot feel free to join me and hopefully learn and leave with something new.

Captain Lockheart

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2013, 05:47:10 pm »
Hey guys, I'm Skrimskraw.
What more can I say, feel free to contact me about everything you feel like I could help with or answer.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 05:51:58 pm by Skrimskraw »

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2013, 11:58:50 pm »
What more can I say, feel free to contact me about everything you feel like I could help with or answer.

How can I make a fast million dollars?  Where can I generate enough revenue to build a team of people that turn my wild ideas into actual things? 

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2013, 12:00:03 am »

How can I make a fast million dollars?  Where can I generate enough revenue to build a team of people that turn my wild ideas into actual things? 

And, most importantly, why don't animals have wheels?

Offline Lovex Lazil

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
    • Watch Me Live @Twich.Tv
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2013, 02:42:54 am »
Hello Everybody O/!!!!!

I am one of your newest CA's Love/Loz/Jihad (falconeer reference) and I am glad to be of service to the community! Now I read somewhere that somebody wanted us to make a Pledge when we get inducted so here I go giving this a shot.

"I LovexLazil, Pledge to educate and teach all of our players; New and Old, but not really the old. I'll be setting up streams for basic tutorials on the game during times when they are requested whilst having fun, teaching people and having a horrible stream whilst doing so!"

I'm not good saying pledges but I am an Australian and will usually be active during GMT+10 5-10pm; Apart from that I'll see you in the forums or most likely in the skies!

Offline Kyren

• Salutes: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2013, 04:09:45 am »
Ah, now you guys look very promising :P Welcome aboard!

Offline Gambrill

• Salutes: 26
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2013, 09:26:50 am »
1 month under my belt.. One more then I'll be applying. Congratulations to everyone! look forward to playing with you guys!

Offline Rainer Zu Fall

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 26
    • [Prof]
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2013, 09:51:15 am »
Uh...hey folks.
So I guess I'm a new CA. Well...what can I say? You may call me Rainer (just a little bit shorter), I'm from Germany as the name may suggest and I love to show new players how to enjoy the game. Been playing this game since quite a while now and then decided lately that maybe I should apply as a CA, since I really like to help people. Well...yeah, that's probably about it. If you got anything else you wanna know about me just go ahead and ask!
Now to the pledge:

I KaLeu RainerZuFall, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I will keep myself somewhat mentally stable, usually mostly sober, and always available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence.
So say we all. (Do we?)