Author Topic: Introducing the new CAs!  (Read 304430 times)

Offline Psi Crow

• Salutes: 6
    • [SMGS]
    • View Profile
    • germanspeaking GoI community on Steam
Re: Introducing the new CAs!
« Reply #360 on: May 19, 2017, 05:29:56 am »
Hey everyone  :D

I've been playing Guns of Icarus since Q4 2015 and I freaking luv it. I'm mostly active in the german community, but of course I enjoy all the internationality found in this game.

I Psi Crow, under the branches of the Holy Tree, mother of Chaladon and all Life and sprouting from the great Skywhale's blowhole, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to do my very best in service of the Community, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by this honorable duty.

Roses are red, the Sky sometimes blue
We arise from the Ashes
and Newbs shall go Pro

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 19, 2017, 10:32:29 am »
Blue and Pro don't rhyme! Someone take back Crow's CA privileges!!!

Offline BrojaN Trojan

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 0
    • [CHPR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: July 12, 2017, 05:11:03 pm »
Hello everyone    :D

I have been playing Guns of Icarus for a about three months now, and I must say it is one of the best communities out there.

Now of the important part.*Clears throat*
I,BrojaN Trojan do solemnly swear my unyielding allegiance to the almighty Skywhales of Icarus.
I pledge my services to the community and will answer all questions I receive to the best of my ability, and will resolve any problems to the utmost of my abilities.

Offline SilverAlchemic

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 1
    • [⏅]
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 12, 2017, 06:14:26 pm »
Hey everyone! I'm really glad to be part of the CA family. I've been playing this game for three years now (holy crap), though my activity's been pretty spotty. My interest in the game was wholly revitalized recently, though, and I'm glad to be part of the community once more.

also hmu if you like bad puns just saying

I, Silver, pledge to do my part to bring smiles to sky pirates, and extra ammunition to every engagement. I swear to do my part to engage the Floatyboat Game community in all that I do. I promise to uphold the laws of the Mighty Order of Muse. I will wear my badge with pride and honor, and always swing my mallet with as much force as necessary to fix that damn engine. The Great Skywhale as my witness, I do take this oath now and forever.

Offline Genghis Bong

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 0
    • [DdCo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 14, 2017, 09:14:55 am »
Hello Folks. My name is Genghis Bong and I am a new CA!

I've only been playing the game for a few months now but I really do love it and have basically stopped playing any other games. I'm honored and excited to be a CA and help this great community in whatever way I can.

For the Chaladons!

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 14, 2017, 05:31:47 pm »
Ah Welcome!!!

If you have any questions or need anything, send me a PM here or on the Discord.

Offline 'BlackHawk.

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 2
    • [ALTO]
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 25, 2017, 10:27:23 pm »
I, BlackHawk185, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the Skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence. 
So say we all.

Offline Schwalbe

• Salutes: 178
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 26, 2017, 08:07:33 am »
I will keep myself mentally sane

[in Pinhead's voice] OH WE HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU

Offline 'BlackHawk.

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 2
    • [ALTO]
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 26, 2017, 10:04:42 pm »
Thanks for the vote of confidence *Thumbs up*

Offline AI Petriquiche

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 09, 2017, 07:39:40 pm »
Hello! My name is Petriquiche, but you can just call me Petri (yes, as in the dish labs grow bacteria in). I am most active in events and have begun streaming on a somewhat regular basis. I co-cast Chaos Skirmish Saturday with Lysanya, and generally help things run smoothly. In case there is confusion later, yes, I am in fact, an AI. Thanks so much for letting me be a part of this community, and I hope to make this place better than how I found it.

I Petriquiche, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence. 
So say we all.

Offline GFJ

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 3
    • [CHPR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 09, 2017, 07:59:52 pm »
Greetings and salutations. I'm the one designated as GFJ. You'll probably see me about, usually in the Discord or during events.

I GFJ, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies and their angelic Choppies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I will hold onto myself a facade of mental sanity, teetotal and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence.
So say we all.

Offline Zetnus

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 10
    • [SMGS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 09, 2017, 09:28:04 pm »
Hi I'm Zetnus.  I play regularly, lurk around in the Steam forums answering questions, and ref for SCS when I have time.  I also try to take part in DevApp Testing, where you won't recognize me, because I am called JOIN AS ENGINEER

I Zetnus, under the unwavering gaze of the Immortal Skywhale, in the endless Sand Sea, do hereby declare my faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably completely sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence.
I pledge to glory-seek and power-trip at the first possible opportunity.
So say we all.

Offline Bookkeepper

• Community Ambassador
    • [ALTO]
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 09, 2017, 10:46:31 pm »
Hello! I am Bookkeepper, keeper of books, generally-quiet but always helpful person. I got sucked into Alto some months ago and got re-addicted to the game, and now I hover around the more US-timezone community events. Also squid is best ship.

I, Bookkeepper, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
So say we all.

Offline Kestril

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 19, 2018, 07:10:31 pm »
Hello!

I am Kestril, I'm an old-timey vet that remembers when gat-flak was meta, the flakfish was viable, and the mobula didn't exist. I've survived this long in GOIO by realising that it truely takes 4 people to crew a ship, so it's always good to let the blame circle around in the blame triangle  keep things in good spirits. After all, it's the ships that win. The players are there to have fun! I'm friendly, helpful, and instructive to others while on GOIO and always like to try something ridiculous new.

I captain mostly, so if you find yourself aboard me ship as me crew, feel free to ask what gun or ship you want to try and I can make that happen!

Kestril

Offline Nerdhector

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 3
    • [R&D]
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 20, 2018, 01:22:35 pm »
Hey there,

I am Nerdhector, formerly known as Hector Servadac and have been playing since Q3 2016. I main as an engineer in PvP and captain in PvE. When I am not searching and hunting for Skykraken, I try to motivate my fellow Yeshan contractors, play with friends or like to meet and help new-to-the-game players.

I Nerdhector, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
So say we all.