Author Topic: Introducing the new CAs!  (Read 300335 times)

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing the new CAs!
« Reply #345 on: August 20, 2016, 02:52:07 am »
From henceforth, I have decided to take control of the earth.

As your new ruler, all oaths and allegiances will be focused on me, your lord and savior Mann. <3

All seriousness aside, welcome my new disciples.

May the force friendliness, be with you.

Offline eaglestallon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 0
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 18, 2017, 03:49:30 am »
Hello all, Eaglestallon here.

I always try to help out when I'm able to play in my free time after work.  I'm looking forward to being able to help anyone that has a question, if I don't know the answer, give me some time to look it up and I'll get back to you with the answer.

(I cannot pledge my faith, as that is reserved for my religion)
I Eaglestallon, before the never ending supply of bacon from the skies, do hereby declare my fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they addressed by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence.
Live long and prosper.

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 18, 2017, 04:28:38 am »
Oh my god! a new one!

WELCOME, WELCOME!

Offline Aethelfrith

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 6
    • [❤❤❤❤]
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 30, 2017, 04:46:54 pm »
I've submitted an application to become a CA. I hope to join your jolly ranks soon.

Offline Vivian Whittock

• Salutes: 4
    • [⏅]
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 12, 2017, 02:23:35 pm »
Hello! My name is Vivian Whittock. A handful of you probably know me already from GOIO. :) I've been an active player in the community for a long time, and helping new players is one of the things I like to do.

What else to say? Hmmm... I'm the leader of the clan Shipwrekt, and I frequent Discord, so if anyone needs to contact me, Discord or Steam would be the way to go. I'm very open and friendly, and I try my hardest to keep conflict at a minimum. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here to listen. (It's a whole lot easier to get to know me in game or by chatting than a forum post. I'm very awkward potato when it comes to posts like this because it feels like standing on a platform and shouting "HELLO" to a crowd of people I can't see.)

Looks like everyone's doing pledges, so I suppose I'll do one too!

I, Vivian Whittock, hereby pledge myself to the Overlords of Muse hence forth, and to the collective health and prosperity of the community and those included therein. By the fiery light of Hades bombardments, I do solemnly swear to uphold the established guidelines of acceptable behavior, and encourage others to follow suit. May this declaration state my intention to foster amiability, comradery, and boisterous laughter within those who wish to partake in mirth and merriment.

I look forward to playing with all of you. Have a nice day!

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: February 12, 2017, 02:30:34 pm »
Holy ship, two new Ca's

Feel free to add me on steam you two if you ever need to contact a mod.

Offline Baelfire Ender

• Community Ambassador
    • [◥ɸ◤]
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Skirmish Saturdays
« Reply #351 on: February 12, 2017, 04:41:25 pm »
Hello!

I'm Baelfire, but most people just say Bael. I've been playing Guns of Icarus for about a year now and I'm happy to see new players joining our community. I play regularly, but school gets in the way, so you may only see me later in the evening. I also host Chaos Skirmish Saturdays with fellow CA Lysanya, which I can say is entirely friendly to new people who want to learn about the game! Always welcome to new crew members on the ship and I'll do my best to help you feel at home with us.

Do I need to say a pledge, as well?

I, Baelfire Ender, hereby pledge myself to throwing spanners at the hull, and to the balloon, and to the guns. I hand a Mallet to our Engineer and a pouch of Lochnagar ammo to our Gunner. I hold the Hydrogen canister high as we raise to the skies. I do solemnly swear to welcome all of our friends aboard our ship with a kind heart and hand, as well as a Pipe Wrench to the head.

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: February 12, 2017, 05:06:13 pm »
Deer lord, has thou brought Christmas early this year! :D

So many new CA's

Offline ChaosTreeTousand

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 12, 2017, 05:09:34 pm »
Oh boy, here I go...

I, ChaosTreeTousand, pledge to be a guiding light for all who enter into the great community of Guns of Icarus. I pledge to see all players, not as unskilled, but as unpolished gems. I pledge my loyalty to the great institute of Muse Games, and my alliance to my fellow CA brethren. I pledge to be helpful, supportive, and dedicated to any crew I find myself with in the skies.

And, you know, all that other nice stuff you guys have already stated. Apparently, there's a ton of new CAs today. Well, hope you guys have room for one more.

I'm really looking forward to being an active CA in the game! I was first introduced to this game by a friend, and at the time, I didn't care much for it--I was really only playing it to make my friend happy. But I have since grown to love this game and its community. Hopefully my efforts will help make a positive impact on this great community.

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 12, 2017, 05:18:25 pm »
Another haha, I am smiling too much xD

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 12, 2017, 05:19:58 pm »
If any of you have any queries, feel free to PM me and ask for my steam ID.  :D

Offline Aethelfrith

• Community Ambassador
    • [❤❤❤❤]
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 12, 2017, 05:40:26 pm »
I have been chosen for the inner circle! Or is it the high council? Whichever it is, I'm pleased to be chosen. I promise not to go mad with power.

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 13, 2017, 05:29:54 am »
No circle and no powers here.  :-[

Just good people.  :)

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 15, 2017, 08:21:54 am »
Welcome to our new CAs! Looking forward to seeing you in the skies!

Offline dionalli

• Muse
  • Salutes: 10
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 13, 2017, 04:44:43 pm »
Hello!
I'm one of the new CAs, which is probably a given if I'm introducing myself here. Smooth dio is smooth... Basically, I'm a not-very-new-but-not-old player who is in Rydr. I generally hang around with Vivian, Inkjet and the Rydr nerds, but I have lots of friends in the community. If you ask me to pilot, I'll probably cry, but I'll gun and engineer with only minimal complaints c:
Anyway, I look forward to seeing you all around!
- dio