Author Topic: Introducing the new CAs!  (Read 300460 times)

Offline Solidusbucket

• Salutes: 93
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing the new CAs!
« Reply #330 on: March 11, 2016, 05:34:58 pm »
Let us not forget the newestish member to the Community Ambassador team
C.A Sundstrom!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 05:36:33 pm by Solidusbucket »

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 12, 2016, 02:53:08 am »
OATH!!!

Offline .Kairi.

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 1
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 20, 2016, 05:29:28 am »
I Kairi, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence. 
So say we all.

Hello All. Some of you may already know me before my name change (Chrissie). I have played this game since the beginning and love the community. The friendships I hope to make and have made make this such a enjoyable game to play. Im a self tought player and want to give back into the community what i have learned. Nobody was around willing to help new players when i started and know how it feels. Hope to see you all in game. Happy Flying o7

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 20, 2016, 05:41:41 am »
No Bacon still.......... :p

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 20, 2016, 05:47:10 am »
Hail Bacon.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 20, 2016, 05:20:25 pm »
Greetings fellow members of the community

I am Coldcurse, 3 year veteran, clan leader, privateer and alcoholic.
I'm not particularly good in making great first impressions. But when you finally get to know me, you'll notice I'm a pretty ok guy that is willing to help the ones who ask.

I've seen this game and its community rise from the darkest sand of the dunes, and get up as high as the phalic rock of the canyon ambush. I've seen many great names come and go along the adventure I have lived as a captain. But let us not forget the great things we have done in the past and look forward to the future.

I Coldcurse will therefor pledge myself to the Muse staff appointed over me, and field all questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will try to keep myself sane although not sure about sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence. 

Have clear skies and fortune in your adventure,
Coldcurse

Offline Kajros

• Salutes: 8
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 20, 2016, 05:32:24 pm »
Greetings everyone. My name is Kajros. I am the Communication officer of Cake clan. Some of you may already know me from streams with Admiral Obvious. I have played this game for 2 years now. You can message me anytime you need. I will try my best to keep the GoIO community alive and well. Also I will introduce new players to the basics of the game and gameplay of GoIO. I speak Slovak, Czech and English. I hope that`s everything.

I Kajros, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence. 
So say we all.

Offline Lysanya

• Salutes: 18
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
    • Lysanya's Twitch Channel
« Reply #337 on: May 20, 2016, 05:58:49 pm »
My name is Lysanya.  I am a squiggly line.  My hobbies are... oh wait.  The OTHER introduction thread.  Riiiiiiight.  Let's try this again. >_>

My name is Lysanya.  Like Kajros, I also co-cast on various streams, like The Obvious Show and various SCS streams.  I also co-run/handle behind-the-scenes organization of the new Chaos Skirmish.

I was just selected just over 2 hours ago to become one of the newest CAs.  One of the things I'm going to be focusing on as a CA is finding ways to retain newbies and grow the community, not just the player base, through events, teaching, etc.  I don't know where this route will take me, but my trusty flare will illuminate my path.  And maybe a few balloons, too.

Hail Bacon Flare.  Illuminate the world.

As for an oath?  Hmmm...

I, Lysanya, pledge to uphold the standard of the community laid forth by Muse.  I pledge to do everything in my power to help grow the community, not just its player base, and maintain cohesiveness in the community.  I will assist new players in feeling welcome in the Guns of Icarus community and answer their questions.  One airship, under sky whales, indivisible, for liberty and explosions for all.  o7

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 20, 2016, 06:24:42 pm »
Should you need a teaching assistant lysanya, I do a lot of teaching lobbies, perhaps you can assist me  ;)

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 20, 2016, 07:11:21 pm »
Greetings fellow members of the community

I am Coldcurse, 3 year veteran, clan leader, privateer and alcoholic.
I'm not particularly good in making great first impressions. But when you finally get to know me, you'll notice I'm a pretty ok guy that is willing to help the ones who ask.

I've seen this game and its community rise from the darkest sand of the dunes, and get up as high as the phalic rock of the canyon ambush. I've seen many great names come and go along the adventure I have lived as a captain. But let us not forget the great things we have done in the past and look forward to the future.

I Coldcurse will therefor pledge myself to the Muse staff appointed over me, and field all questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will try to keep myself sane although not sure about sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence. 

Have clear skies and fortune in your adventure,
Coldcurse

Oh my, it finally happened.

Offline Atruejedi

• Salutes: 64
    • [❤❤❤]
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 20, 2016, 08:17:14 pm »
Cultists.

Offline Lysanya

• Salutes: 18
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
    • Lysanya's Twitch Channel
« Reply #341 on: May 20, 2016, 08:36:55 pm »
Should you need a teaching assistant lysanya, I do a lot of teaching lobbies, perhaps you can assist me  ;)

I think this needs to happen in the very near future. :)

Offline Guagadu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 16
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
    • Guagadu: Twitch
« Reply #342 on: July 29, 2016, 09:21:52 am »
Hello there! I am Guagadu, officer of The Grim Reapers, organizer of the Sunday Community Skirmish, caster/streamer (sometimes events, sometimes just randomly), and now the newest Community Ambassador. When I joined this game just over a year ago, I was taught how to play by a very kind and helpful CA, who is likely the only reason I continued playing. My goal is to forward this favor to as many people as I can.

I Guagadu, in the presence of the Great Sky Whale, commit my true faith, love and service to the community of Icarus.
To provide knowledge and friendship to those in need.
And to stay sane, and regularly available.

Offline Silent Marauder

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 14
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 19, 2016, 04:15:19 pm »
Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. I'm Silent Marauder, almost 2-year member of Storm Ryders. Turns out I've been accepted into Community Ambassador program and I'd like to thank everyone involved in this process and accepting me. Some of you probably know me from talking weirdly about cat- and foxgirls.
When I first joined over two years ago, I mostly kept to myself and friends, but after some of us parted ways and our little group fell apart, I've met few nice people, who tought me how to play the game and mostly thanks to them I've won my first Wanted event, during which I came to know the community in general and how things work in general. This knowledge has expanded a great deal since then. I'd like to carry their legacy the best I can.

I hope we get along! =^_^=

Offline SteamBrains

• Salutes: 6
    • [ALTO]
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 19, 2016, 09:06:52 pm »
Hello There!
I am SteamBrains (SteeamBrains [ALTO] on steam) and I am a new CA. You may know me from the Alto clan which I'm an officer in, or have just seen me around.
Either way, I'm so glad to be here! I will be mostly focused on novice Teaching/introduction/integration into this community, and hope to bring in more players.
 I also have a hand for editing/filmmaking so I'm up for working on promo stuff as well.
 Can't wait to get out there and start working for the community!

I SteamBrains, In the light of the decibels of Icarus, Pledge myself to the Muse staff, To assist, to lead, to guide, and to challenge those in, and out of this wonderful community.
I pledge to always (99%) keep an open mind, clear head, and be respectful to any and all of the Guns of Icarus community.