Author Topic: Introducing the new CAs!  (Read 300506 times)

Offline Yarr Vinny Scarr

• Salutes: 7
    • [♛]
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing the new CAs!
« Reply #285 on: June 11, 2015, 09:04:58 am »
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the CA's team, and therefore I would like to introduce myself. I'm a member since 06-2014 and when I was a new player, people helped me very well. This is what I would like to offer to the new players: a helping hand. Giving them the information they ask for, and making the game pleasant for everyone.

Feel free to add me in-game if you have any questions or just want to play a match/have a chat with me.

And now for the oath, if it's still a tradition.

I, Yarr Vinny Scarr, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, and any minor gods around, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence.
So say we all.

Offline KitKatKitty

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 41
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 11, 2015, 02:29:14 pm »
Hi everyone!!! I'm KitKatKitty, I've been in Guns for 2 years now. I've always helped out where I can and will continue to do so. My time zone is EST and I typically play evenings.

I, KitKatKitty, solemnly promise and swear to govern and server the people of the noble factions of  the Anglean Republic, the Fjord Baronies, the Order of Chaladon, the Yesha Empire, The Arashi League and the Mercantile Guild.
As a Community Ambassador, my purpose is to serve the greater good by bringing people and resources together to create value that no single individual can create alone. I will, to the best of my ability, teach any player that needs taught. Answer any question that shall be asked and search for any answer I do not know.
I will act with utmost integrity and pursue my actions in an ethical manner.
I will understand and uphold, both in letter and in spirit, the Community Standard of Muse and the Guns of Icarus Community.
The things which I have here before promised, I will perform and keep.
So help me Gabriel!

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 11, 2015, 02:35:03 pm »
(This thread and that oath are so ancient at this point...)

Offline Hilary Briss

• Salutes: 22
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 11, 2015, 03:30:56 pm »
(This thread and that oath are so ancient at this point...)

Would like to firstly welcome the new Ca's. Also to point out; Just because something becomes old does not make it any less valuable. That goes for Oaths too.

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 11, 2015, 04:08:04 pm »
Oh no, I am just commenting that at this point it's actually sort of become a tradition. I wonder if I ever took the oath...

Offline AbbyTheRat

• Salutes: 52
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 11, 2015, 04:17:36 pm »
I still haven't taken any oaths whatsoever.. HA SHAELYN!

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 11, 2015, 04:22:16 pm »
I mean, I've signed an NDA. Close enough :P

Offline Hilary Briss

• Salutes: 22
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 11, 2015, 04:36:41 pm »
I mean, I've signed an NDA. Close enough :P

NDA works o7

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 10, 2015, 10:16:16 am »
Salutations everyone, the name is The Mann. I am a happy english bloke from London who absolutely loves the game. I will do my very best to ensure that I help people in game as well as teach people.

Look for me in game, I will be more than happy to play with you.  :D

Also, upon reading this thread, I thought I would do this tradition too.  :)

I, The Mann, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, and any minor gods around, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
I pledge to follow the orders of all Muse staff appointed over me, and field all the questions, great and small, difficult or annoying, addressed to me be they by the person, or the mob.
I will keep myself mentally sane, reasonably sober and regularly available as is necessitated by the Community Ambassador agreements and forms to which I have pledged my unconditional adherence.
So say we all.

Offline xXRevolutionXx

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 0
    • [Revo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 10, 2015, 10:34:50 am »
Hey guys! I just got accepted into the CA's cool kid group so I thought I would introduce myself! I am a redneck Texan who loves to ram things into the ground even if my balloon pops in the process (It's habit alright). Anyways, hopefully I see you guys in the sky and if you ever need to friend me on steam its ₠™ Revolution! Just copy and paste that! See ya around.

I would also like to take the oldest pledge on here,

I xXRevolutionXx, before the presence of the Holy Whale of the skies, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
So say we all.

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #295 on: July 10, 2015, 11:44:40 am »
Huge congrats to TheMann and Revolution!
[in the voice of Lucian LaChance] Welcome to the family

Offline Ashunera

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 10
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 10, 2015, 03:24:12 pm »
New Blood! Wow, has it really been two months since I signed on? Anyway, congrats you guys.

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #297 on: July 15, 2015, 01:11:00 am »
I'm still here... Lurking...

Offline CleverDan

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 6
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 23, 2015, 05:54:53 pm »
Hello everyone!

I've been playing since 5-2014 and continue to because this is one of the best ways to have fun online. I had some help when starting out and some things I figured out on my own. I want this game to grow and I want to help new players enjoy this game. I know it can be intimidating with all of the clans and ace pilots around.

Offline JimJimmington

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 3
    • [2620]
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 20, 2015, 03:36:51 am »
Good morning, everyone!

I'm Jim, or JimJimmington ingame. As the newest member to the CAs I want to say I'm honoured to join your ranks. This online community is the best I've encounter so far, and I wish it to remain that way. I'll do my best to help and fill the gaps.
If you an extra hand ingame, just send me a message.

I, JimJimmington, before the presence of the Holy Whisky, do hereby declare my unwavering faith, fealty and service to the community of Icarus.
So say we all.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 03:38:58 am by JimJimmington »