Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon Quest: Past, Present, and Future  (Read 181015 times)

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon Quest: Past, Present, and Future
« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2013, 02:52:50 pm »
*After congratulating Ny-Lee on her promotion, Roland began thinking about his marriage proposal and her parents.*
Ny-Lee is now a Captain of the Imperial Fleet and her parents are ones of high prestige.

*Roland begins thinking how he hasn't accomplished anything close to Ny-Lee's merits let alone the merits of BdrLine or their family.*
How would her parents react to someone like me asking for their daughter's hand in marriage?

*Roland is now confronted with knowledge he's kept on the back burners for awhile. Roland has no claim of merit and he's in love with a girl who almost has everything within her fingertips.*

*Yiski notices Roland's meltdown and separates them from the other by taking a walk outside the docks.*
Having second thoughts about marrying Ny-Lee?

*Roland was surprised.*
How did...

*Yiski stifled a laugh.*
Well, I saw your face when Ny-Lee got promoted and you're wonderin' now if you're good enough to her and to her parents.

*Roland was speechless and simply nodded.*
Roland, you have more to offer than military medals. You know what you're good at and you don't need me tellin' you what those are.

*Yiski took a pause.*
You come this far by your own initiative and some 'gentle' pushin'. You'll be fine and don't let anyone else tell you different.

*Yiski patted Roland on the back and proceeded to walk back to the others, leaving Roland standing outside staring off into the distance. Yiski meets up with the others.*
Alright. We should sober up some. Fleet should be here soon. Let's get ready and have the Birdmen join their first idiot who got in our way.

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 01, 2013, 05:26:03 pm »
*Shink downs his drink in one gulp, and notices standing off to the side. Shink wanders over to him*

"Hey Roland. Look, I know we're not as close, but I just want to let you know that you did good with those scavengers. Killing is never easy, but if you had not done that, then we would be drinking in a different mood right now.

*Shink pulls out a flask, and fills his cup again, and offers it to Roland*

Offline Papa Paradox

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 31
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
    • Wind and Thunder Gaming
« Reply #122 on: April 01, 2013, 08:11:40 pm »
Papa was uneasy after hearing the emperor was coming.

The old codgers, gonna hang me... If I'm lucky.

Papa started laughing

"By the gods lads, my time is coming, I used to privateer for the Anglean Republic, they called me 'The Blight of Chang-Ning.' That old bastards gonna try and kill me."

Papa finished his drink

"Let em' try."

Ny dropped her glass and within seconds she was at Papas throat with a knife.

"You son of a bitch, we heard story's about you... how you pillaged our defenseless towns, raped our women, killed our children, YOU BURNED INNOCENTS!"

As with a terrible vengeance she was about to decorate the floor with Paradox's larynx, she heard a noise: a subtle click. Papa's volcanic pistol was in her gut.

"I suggest you put that down, lass. Lest we have two corpses 'pon the ground."

A coy smile crossed his face.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 01, 2013, 08:43:56 pm »
*Zill separates them both. Papa gets the hand pistol to his forehead and Ny gets iron knuckles pressed on her gut.*
Enough of this crap. Ny-Lee, you know better than to believe Yeshan Propoganda to its fullest, or at least I hope so. If you think our story's are blown out of proportion, Yeshan Propoganda is ten times that.

*He gives a stern look to PapaP*
I would highly recommend you two go to your boats. The Fleets will be arriving soon.

*Ny-Lee storms off with little more than a "Hmph". Papa wasnt so easy.*
Look here scarface, i dont need any help from you with my personal life.

Im not helping your sorry metal ass. Im ordering you onto that boat before i  leave you here to deal with your personal life in the middle of the Empire.

*Zill cocks his pistol and Papa turns around and walks to the boat. Zill takes out his flask and downs it.*
This group is falling apart at the seams. He couldn't keep his arrogant mouth shut...

*"Lilly" sees his anger and walks up to him.*
He might be a pain but its all we have right now. Roland, id go comfort Ny. We dont need her making brash decisions given her new power.

Agreed. How on earth am i going to do that.....
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 08:45:31 pm by RearAdmiralZill »

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 01, 2013, 09:55:22 pm »
--M'Naghten--

*Roland goes up on board and searches for Ny-Lee. Eventually, he finds her down below deck kicking the metal sides.*
Ny-Lee, you know Paradox says things just to bait people.

*Roland tries to embrace Ny-Lee, but she keeps him at arms length and kicks the side again.*
I don't see how you could even think his comment "just to bait." No, he knew full well my, no, our people's view of that monster!

Please, just...

No! You have no idea what our people suffered! Don't try and defend him!

*Ny-Lee keeps ranting, her anger only increasing with each breath between rants. Roland didn't have a clue as to how to calm her, except one.*

*SLAP*

*Roland made contact against Ny-Lee's face. It wasn't a hard slap, but just enough for her to stop her ranting and stare at Roland with complete awe. Ny-Lee's face began to tear up.*
Why d....

*Roland didn't give her a chance to finish and immediately brought her in for a kiss. At first, Ny-Lee wanted to break away and pound Roland for hitting her. Eventually, she gave in and reciprocated his action. A few moments pass by when Roland breaks the kiss.*
I am truly sorry I slapped you. I know you are angry with me and furious with Paradox, but you cannot let this anger take control of the Ny-Lee I love.

*Ny-Lee looked into Roland eyes and saw he was being, as always, sincere. She attempted to reconcile her spite for Paradox.*
What Paradox said is unforgivable, but Roland's right, I can deal with this later.

*Ny-Lee took a deep breath.*
I will try and keep this event behind me, for you. When I think about what that monster has caused, I can't help but feel angry and sad.

*The painful and sorrowful face Ny-Lee was putting on caused a pain in Roland's chest. He knew he couldn't let her keep feeling like this. Then an idea. A very hasty, impulsive idea.*
Well, I cannot stand to see you sad darling and I know what I'm about to do cannot possibly dispel all your sadness and hatred, but I consider it a start. I was hoping to do this properly, but there is no helping it. I will not let Ny-Lee be this way.

*Roland hugged Ny-Lee and sat her down on a nearby crate. Ny-Lee was confused and wanted to ask, but Roland put up his hand and stopped the question. Roland then dropped to one knee and reached into his pockets. He pulled out his mother's wedding band.*
Ny-Lee, will you do me the incredible honor of becoming my wife?

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 01, 2013, 11:31:26 pm »
-Then It Was Fixed-

*Zill, "Lilly," and Shink made there way onto the boat. Papa was on the lower deck messing with guns. Zill couldnt be bothered with him and let him be. He kicked some of the replacement wood that covered flak holes in his vessel. Jun'ko comes over.*
Still mad?

It just pisses me off. What he did is on him, but boasting it while here of all places....

*He kicks the wood again. It splinters and reveals the hole. Zill just grunts.*
Crappy repairs too. Its just not my day.

*Chuckles* Well later on itll.....

*She stops when three Imperial Soldiers walk onto Zill's deck. One comes forth to Zill and "Lilly"*
Hello, we hope to find you in good spirits.

Could be better. What do you want?

We are actually here for her. *He gestures to Jun'ko.*

*Zill faces them now, and Jun'ko gets behind him. Shinkurex pokes his head out from the bottom deck to see what's happening.*
And why would you be here for her?

We have reason to believe her documents are fake, and we wish ask her some questions. She doesnt even have a photo on her ID.

She wears a mask for the same reason I do. Mine also has no picture for good reason.

I will have to ask you to step...

*Zill has had it at this point. He removes his mask, much to the shock to the soldiers.*
Evidence enough for you? Or should I simply render your face similarly so you too can be badgered about flaking documents?

*The other two soldiers draw stun batons. Zill smirks and doesnt budge.*
Regardless, force is not something we are above using.

Be my guest.

*They all stand there for a moment, and the left soldier makes a lunge. Zill grabs his baton and reverses it on him. He falls to the ground in shock. The other one grabs Zill and the third soldier shocks him. The baton's charge is spent and Zill takes advantage. Zill broke the arm of the one holding him, and threw him to the ground. He screamed in pain. The last soldier, the speaker, just stood in front of him.*
You do realize that....

No. You realize that you have two seconds to get off my boat?

*The last soldier moved too slow. Zill gave him iron knuckles to the gut, followed by a gun to his head.*
Get off my deck.

*The soldiers carry the stunned man off the Galleon. Zill unlatches the ramp and throws it on the docks. He's had enough of unwanted company. He sat on the deck and just held his head down. Jun'ko approached slowly and sat next to him.*
Thank you.

*He just sat motionless. Words escaped him at the moment. Jun'ko just embraced him right there, and she saw Shinkurex there, his eyes wide.*
Keep an eye on the docks. We dont need fatalities today.

Im on it.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 11:33:45 pm by RearAdmiralZill »

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 01, 2013, 11:44:47 pm »
*Yiski sees the events play out before him. Paradox pissing off the Empire while in the Empire. Ny-Lee about to kill Paradox. And Zill about to start war against the Empire for Jun'ko. Yiski can't help but sigh.*
And I thought I had problems.

*Yiski walks over to the M'Naghten as look over the armor repairs.*
Yup. Still shitty. Even a little drink can't make this look any better.

*Three Yeshan soldiers approach Yiski. He cursed to himself and addressed them.*
I swear by the skies if you even ask to see my papers...

No sir. We have orders to accompany the Captain for the mission.

I see. *sigh* As long as you don't mess with anything on the ship, I won't have to throw you off when we're up in the skies.

Understood.

*The soldiers nodded, saluted, and boarded the M'Naghten. Yiski eventually boarded too.*
Well, an approach by air seems unlikely. Gonna need these guys to push when we hit land.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 01, 2013, 11:46:50 pm »
--Docks--
*BdrLine with a hand over his forehead*

Why do we have to deal with this crap right now. We're going into battle for Gods sakes, and Paradox had to bring up his past.

*From his personal radio, Zankif voice can be heard*
Bdr, we are almost at the Pass, Think its about time to call the Patrol off, all of us are getting queasy from the guns aimed at us.

Alright hold. *sighs*

*BdrLine changes the frequency to the Patrol*
Imperial Patrol, this is Azn Zhao. Have you and your men stand down, that fleet is with us.

Oh yes sir, right away sir

*BdrLine changes back to Zankif*
Well, you guys are clear. How long until you reach La Ferra?

Thanks Bdr, I already see them turning away. It should be about an hour and a half or so, but we'll be there

Roger. *To himself* At least something good is happening.

--M'Naghten--

*Ny-Lee is speechless at the sight before her*
Roland, i don't know what to say. This is happening way too fast, I'm mean with the battle coming up and all and my new found leadership status, and how about my brother... or my parents will react to this
*She says this all quickly in one breath, nearing the end some Yeshan may have come out*

*Ny-Lee takes a deep breath and thinks to herself*
Come on Ny, why are you over thinking this. The man of your life just ask to marry you. and you over think IT.

*She gets down from the crate and lift Roland off the ground, she looks him into his eyes and kisses him hard on the lips*
*She breaks the kiss, still looking at him*
Yes, yes. I would be honored of bein your wife.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 02, 2013, 12:44:13 am »
--NARRATOR--

Despite the shitstorm Paradox decided to create prior to battle, Yiski and Zill managed to get everyone's mind set on one goal: Get rid of the Birdmen once and for all.

Roland and Ny-Lee decided to keep their sudden engagement a secret until after the battle.

Within the hour, the Imperial Fleet arrived in La Ferra. Over the radio, Yiski and Zill heard the Emperor.

I am pleased to address the crew who have helped us in the past in dealing with the Birdmen and am honored to have you by our side when we end their madness. I have heard the report the Birdmen are expecting us, so I will not keep us here any longer.

Yiski and Zill departed La Ferra's docks and formed up with the Imperial Fleet. Despite only bringing in a medium sized fleet, the ships were no less impressive or deadly. The Fleet consisted of six pyramidions, six galleons, four goldfishes, and the Emperor's flagship galleon the Kaineng. Yiski whistled at the sight of it and remembered the reward from their last adventure.

Huh... probably should've taken door number one.

The Fleet and team made their way back to Lu Tower. This time at 3 km, everyone got a message.

Ah. I see you have returned again, and with more friends. Good. Good.

As with the team's first approach of Lu Tower, the entire fleet came under fire from the town below. However, the team and Fleet saw this coming and Yiski had a nice surprise for them. Yiski called over the radio.

Zill. Have Shink and Paradox load up my Phosphorous burst rounds into their lumberjacks and have them clear a path. I'll have BdrLine do the same on the hwacha.

Shink, Paradox, load up Yiski's rounds and fire on the flak positions. Get us some maneuvering room!

On it! Let's have some fun.

'Bout time I get to shoot again.

BdrLine, are you set?

Loaded!

On Yiski and Zill's orders, the gunners opened fire on the flak positions. Each shot was meant to clear a zone of landing for the team and the Fleet to land and infiltrate Lu Tower. The phosphorous rounds proved highly effective against the stationary flak positions. After the team fired shots, the Fleet would fire on top of the positions with heatsink rounds to douse the fires. It only took minutes for the team and Fleet to clear a large enough area for them to land on and luckily there weren't any heavy damages to any of the ships.

When the team and the four Fleet goldfishes were 500 meters away from the cratered landing, the anti-air fire ceased. The landing group paused in the air.

Zill?

I know. I don't like this either.

Yiski pulled out his spyglass to survey the area and saw two glints from the far end of the town. They were cannons, much like the nonfunctional one in the Firnfeld, but smaller and more concealable.

Shit! Everyone pop hydrogen!

Yiski managed to rise quickly, but not before one of the cannons fired and barely missed the M'Naghten. Consequently, the cannon round exploded behind the M'Naghten and tore the balloon to shreds and instantly took out three of the goldfishes. Then It Was Fixed and the remaining goldfish were heavily damaged. Yiski was sinking... fast.

Dammit! Deploying emergency chute! Everyone! Get ready for a hard landing!

The crew of the M'Naghten braced for impact which came soon enough. The landing caused everyone to fall and suffering minor injuries. Yiski looked to both radios and found them both out of commission.

Yiski! Yiski!

Zill yelled into the radio with no answer.

Jun, use your spyglass and see if you can see anyone alive.

Jun'ko looked at the downed M'Naghten and saw the crew moving about. She took a head count.

Zill, looks like they're okay

Zill heard a message from Zankif.

What was that?

Looks like the Birdmen managed to get their hands on some powerful pre-world weapons. The M'Naghten is down, but the crew is alive and all accounted for.

At that moment, the second cannon fired and the shot rang towards the Emperor's Kaineng. The round exploded taking out two pyramidions and a galleon. The rest of the Fleet sustained substantial damage.

Suddenly, the flak fire restarted and concentrated on Zill and the remaining goldfish.

Flak! We're going to get pummeled if we stay in the air in this condition. We've got to land.

Zill calls over to the remaining goldfish and together they make an emergency decent and land 50 meters away from the M'Naghten. The team disembarks with their weapons drawn and forms a perimeter around the ship.

Yiski! Status!

We've got some bumps and bruises, but nothing serious. Gotta say the Birdmen really want us dead, huh.

No kidding.

With the team finally assembled, there were 15 (4 from Then It Was Fixed; 4 from the goldfish; and 7 from M'Naghten) of them ready to take the tower.

Luckily, nightfall occurred when the M'Naghten hard landed. This gave the team the cover of darkness to reach the tower with no flak fire. When they reached the tower's entrance, Yiski and Zill looked at each other.

Go in loud?

Always.

The team then breached the door. What happens next would determine the fate of the world.

--NARRATOR END--

--END OF DAY 9--
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 12:59:18 am by Yiski »

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 02, 2013, 11:23:14 am »
Start of Day 10

-Narrator-

From the heavy fighting yesterday, the La Ferra Fleet has sustained heavy damage. Our of the 16 ship formation, only 10 are left. What remains is the Emporer's flagship, 5 galleons, and 4 pyramidions. The Emporer has order the remaining ships to retreat. Luckily for them, it was nightfall when they retreated from the Tower, with the darkness they were able to slip away.

During the ship battle, Zankif and his fleet arrived a little too late as he saw the destruction caused by the cannons. Know that if he entered, he and his fleet would fall just like what happen to the La Ferra Fleet. Zankif hold position just outside visual range of the Tower, and by the next day, he spots the battle weary Imperial Fleet.

Zankif goes on the radio and tries to make contact.
Imperial Fleet, Imperial Fleet do you read me over. We are the second fleet of ships here ready to assist. We were requested by one of the Zhao family members, but when we arrived to the Tower. We decide to hold back as the massive fire power they had.

On the La Farra Fleet, the Emporer heard Zankif's call and promptly answer it.
Yes this is Imperial Fleet. Glad you didn't go into that barrage. Everything would be in vain if ship after ship tries to engage that Tower with it online. Right now, my fleet will be falling back, we have taken substantial damage. Don't worry, your will not be alone, from Wu River a troop transport fleet will be arriving and the Grand Fleet will come as well from our Capital. I advise you make a perimeter cap until they come. Oh from what I seen your friends has infiltrated the building before we left, watch out for that.

Roger that, forming a perimeter around the area

Once the two fleets went their separate ways, Zankif medieum fleet, which consist of 3 galleons, 3 goldfish, 2 pyramidions, and 2 junkers. Formed a perimeter around the area waiting for the rest of the Allied ships to arrive.

Inside the Tower is a different story. The 15 man team barged into the Tower with weapons drawn. The Tower's occupants, who are just celebrating their victory from yesterday, were surprised that anyone would have breached it defenses and immediately around 8 of them fall from the gunfire. Realising they were under attack, the Tower defenders quickly went for their weapons and returned fire.

On a near by radio, one of the defenders goes for it.
We have a breach, I repeat we have a breach. Imperial soldiers have entered the Tower sound the alarm and send in reinforcements.

An alarm has sounded throughout the whole building, and on the upper floors more defenders ready their gear.

With the new retaliation from the defenders, Zill and the group take cover behind some pillars and crates lying around. A soldier gets hit and killed trying to go for cover.

Yiski is behind a box of crates with Roland next to him. He shouts over to Zill who is behind a pillar.
If we don't clear this room, more of our "friends" will be coming. You have a plan?

"Lily" from another crate hears Yiski.
Well I do.

"Lily" takes off her belt five loch gernades, unpinned them, and lobs them over he crate. Five explosions come and dust engulfs the room. After a minute or so, the firing has stopped. The team looks over their cover and notices all the rooms defenders are dead.

They all get out from their cover and walks to the middle of the room.
Hmm nice work. ...Flak... Everyone split up!

As they were assessing the damage, a shot ranged out, missing the group. And down the stairs more defenders come charging in. At that moment, the 14 man group split off in two, Zill his crew and three Imperial soldiers goes off in one direction, while Yiski his group and the three guards assigned to Ny-Lee another.

-End Narration-

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 02, 2013, 12:03:07 pm »
-Narrator-

The teams split to opposite sides of the room. Zill's was on the left wing, with Yiski's on the right. Zill yelled over the gunfire coming from the stairwell in front of them with men holding them back.
Yiski! Take your group to the cannons! When reinforcements get here, they cant be running! We will cover you and take out the flak grid!

Yiski only nods. Jun throws another loch grenade to cover the stairs. Once it explodes, Yiski's team heads out via the right wing. Zill and his team go through the left wing.

The tower was massive, rising 75 stories into the air. According to Jun'ko, the control systems for the Flak grid should be on floor 66. Zill and his team got to the elevators. They were guarded and another firefight broke out. The team took cover behind some pillars. The soldiers with them had smoke grenades. They popped two over to the elevator doors. Once the smoke filled the room, the birdmen started firing randomly. Once they had to reload, Zill ran up and took out two guards. More started coming from the opposing hallway, guns blazing. A few bullets grazed his armor. He hid near the doors. Shink and Papa were firing down the hallway for cover fire as Jun ran over to Zill at the doors.
You ok??

Yea just some grazes. How many loch grenades you have?

Just three more.

Save em. We need to get these elevators open. Find the keys on the guard.

The smoke was clearing as the two sides traded fire. Jun'ko found the keys and called the elevator. Zill pushed her from the door as it opened. Three guard were ready for the doors to open inside. Zill charged in, shooting the first guard. He punched the second guard, but the third guard got a shot off into Zill's armor point blank. Zill returned the favor to the unarmored man and kicked the last one unconscious. Moments later Jun ran in to see Zill kneeling down.
Skies one of those shots hit you didnt they?

Ill be fine. Get the others in here. We need to move before they shut these down.

Guys lets go!

The team pops more smoke and makes their way to the doors. A soldier is hit in the arm and Papa has a few bullets bounce off his legs. With everyone inside they pressed 66, and the doors closed. They could catch their breath and reload, but only for so long.

-End Narrator-

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 02, 2013, 12:17:32 pm »
*Shink Catches his breath on the ride up to the 66th floor. He takes out dual pistols and preps for the eventual onslaught of Bullets. The Elevator dings, and before the first soldier leaves, Shink stops him and throws a specialty grenade.*

"Take Cover, and Gas masks on!"

*On impact, the grenade explodes in a cloud of tar choking the life out of the would be ambushers. Zill just looks at Shink*

"What? you're the one who gave me the idea"

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 02, 2013, 01:00:57 pm »
--NARRATOR--

Yiski, Roland, BdrLine, Ny-Lee and the three Imperials assigned to Ny-Lee started down a long corridor on the main floor, heading in the direction of where the hidden cannons were. The group was making decent progress when shots were coming in front. Yiski managed to spot a makeshift bunker with a couple of soldiers firing at them. The team immediately took over behind a few pillars.

Everyone get to cover! Imperials, give me some suppressing fire and I'll get rid of that excuse of a bunker.

The Imperials looked to Ny-Lee at first.

Do as he says.

The Imperials then started laying down suppression fire which allowed Yiski to line up a shot. Yiski fired and his Sunburst round hit one soldier in the head.

Wait for it....

Suddenly, the sunburst round ignited and exploded giving off its signature red smoke. Instinctively, the Imperials rushed the position and took out any soldiers still disoriented by the round. Yiski and the others met up.

You Imperials aren't to bad to have around.

The team continues down the corridor until they come upon a large marble door. Yiski pushes the door, but it doesn't budge.

You fellas wouldn't have any breaching charges would you?

We each have one, but it won't be enough to breach this door.

Give me them anyways. I have an idea.

Yiski takes the three breaching charges and takes a few sunburst round out of his rifle's magazine. When Yiski started to work on an improvised explosive, additional soldiers appeared from the corridor and opened fire. BdrLine, Ny-Lee, and one Imperial were pinned behind a large statute; Roland, and the other two Imperials were set up behind two pillars; and Yiski was set behind another statue working.

Roland! Take Blood Bolt and open fire!

Yiski slides his rifle over to Roland who picks it up.

I have no idea how to handle a rifle!

Just aim it at them. The sunburst rounds should give enough suppression to help the others.

Roland took a deep breath and thought to himself.

I can do this. Ny-Lee needs me.

Roland popped up from cover and time seemed to slow down for him. Roland recalled the basic instruction Yiski gave him when he was pistol training. Roland took a shot at the group of soldiers closest to Ny-Lee. His shot missed, but the explosion and red smoke was enough for the pinned group to regroup and lay down return fire.

Good job Roland! Now keep it up.

It would be a few minutes until Yiski would be ready.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 02, 2013, 01:39:22 pm »
*As BdrLine, Ny-Lee , and the third Imperial regroup with the others, they take positions among the pillars.*
*All of their weapons are trained down the hallway as they wait for Yiski and his makeshift explosion*

*Aiming down his sights*
Yiski how much more time do you need?

*As soon as BdrLine finishes his question, two smoke grenades roll into the hallway*

Damn. Keep you head on a swivel people. Brother I don't think you brought you launcher with you?

Sorry, smashed when we crashed land. I would say that would be useful right now

*As the smoke fills the hallway, thumping can be heard as well as multiple foot steps.*
*Once it clears, two heavy soldiers are out in the open wearing heavy armor with 8 Birdmen taking cover behind some pillars. *

*The heavy soldiers are carrying gating guns and are firing at their position*
Yiski I think it's about time to OPEN that door now. Damn some one toss a gernade over there.

*one of the Imperial Guards unpin a loch grenade and toss it over*
*The explosion takes out 3 Birdmen, but it didn't put a scratch at the heavy troops*

Damn again
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 01:40:57 pm by BdrLineAzn »

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 02, 2013, 02:46:03 pm »
*Yiski finishes the new improvised breaching charge and places the charge against the door under heavy fire. Yiski then dashes toward the group.*

FIRE IN THE HOLE!

*The charge detonates and causes the both marble doors to come crashing down, causing a massive plume of smoke and dust.*
*The team manages to advance through the door. The Imperials set up behind the rubble and the other form behind either side of the archway.*
*The team, with better firing positions start returning their own heavy fire, but to little effect against the heavy troopers.*

Roland, hand me Blood Bolt. I got somethin' special for them.

*Roland hands Yiski his rifle. Yiski then changes the magazine out for a new one. The magazine had a different marking than the sunburst rounds.*

What rounds are those?

Piercing thermite. Watch and learn.

*Yiski fires two shots into two heavy troopers. The rounds manage to pierce their armor and within seconds their armors start glowing bright red. The team could hear the two screaming out in massive pain. Soon enough, the two heavy troopers fall to the ground and a small amoung of red hot liquid could be seen eating through the armor.*

Two down and three to go.

*Yiski fires two more shots, taking out two more heavy troopers. Before Yiski could take out the third, the heavy trooper managed to fire a scattershot which graze Yiski's left leg. Yiski drops to a knee and BdrLine grabs him back behind the archway.*

I'm alright. Just a graze.

*Yiski knew it hurt much more than a mere graze, but he had to fight the pain. He got prone and shot and fell the last heavy trooper.*