Author Topic: The Metamidion for 6/6/14 - This week's guest: Rotted Beef  (Read 3813 times)

Offline Fourth Oracle

• Salutes: 4
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
The Metamidion for 6/6/14 - This week's guest: Rotted Beef
« on: June 04, 2014, 09:55:28 pm »
I'm happy to announce that the Metamidion's second showing will take place on Friday the Sixth! This week I will be joined by Rotted Beef, a member of Overwatch and, most recently, a caster who I've had the pleasure of working with.

For those unaware, the Metamidion is a Guns of Icarus-centered talk show where I pull in members of the competitive community to talk about the metagame and their experiences as players.

Due to time constraints on my end, I'm unable to change the time slot until after next week's episode, so it will take place half an hour after the Iron Fork (4:30 PST) If you cannot join but still want to watch, the video will be logged in my Twitch account for a week and a half to two weeks afterward. You can watch the first episode here: http://www.twitch.tv/fourthoracle/b/533798098

If you are involved in the competitive community and are interested in being featured on the Metamidion, send me a message on the forums or through Steam!