Author Topic: Store wishlists - ability to buy for other players  (Read 4958 times)

Offline shaelyn

• Salutes: 73
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
Store wishlists - ability to buy for other players
« on: May 04, 2014, 04:29:27 pm »
I just realized I wanted to buy some custom character and ship stuff for my fiance and I couldn't do it.

So I want the option to add items from the store to a wishlist, and maybe a button on a person's profile to see their wishlist.  items are purchasable by anybody for the wishlist, and the person that they are purchased for will get a notification the next time they're in the lobby after purchase.

or there may be a better way to go about it, but that's how I envision it.

Offline JaegerDelta

• Salutes: 16
    • [2620]
    • View Profile
Re: Store wishlists - ability to buy for other players
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 08:23:13 pm »
this is totes needed. not only cause it would rule. but also it would expand the store revenue stream for muse. dem micro transactions yo.

Offline Schwerbelastung

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 15
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 08:54:02 pm »
I believe one way to implement this would be to be able to purchase unlock codes for items. Dev match prizes are currently distributed by the devs through the winners asking which item they want from the store, and the devs sending them a one-time unlock code for that specific item.

Of course, one might question the romantic aspect of sending a bunch of seemingly arbitrary letters in an E-mail as a gift but hey.. those seemingly arbitrary letters can unlock mohawks, monocles, gas masks, and other romantic stuff! Oh, and moustaches! Don't forget the moustaches!

Offline JaegerDelta

• Salutes: 16
    • [2620]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 09:01:39 pm »
Oh, and moustaches! Don't forget the moustaches!

game still needs more beards