Author Topic: A Super Serial Announcement  (Read 13561 times)

Offline RethBurn

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 71
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
A Super Serial Announcement
« on: April 04, 2014, 08:14:56 pm »
Hello everyone, it's me, again.

Some you may know me already, most of you don't, that's entirely alright. The big thing is - it's not about me tonight, it's about Captain Phoenix.

That's right, Tonight, at 01:46, Captain Phoenix proposed to me, and we're going through with this, on the Saturday of 12th April.

Now, Me and PHoenix alike will make our vows, and agree on some time that probably does't correlate with American or any kind of timezones properly, but this will be a thing, despite how many people attend.

The plan

So far we are thinking of making a 4v4 on Saturday next week, in which we will sit and do the ceremony itself, ofcourse this means that we personally will be dressed in our finest, and groomed to perfect, in order to press X and do the talkings. We will need to find a Groom and bridesmaid by then, also the ring will be made of Google Plus. I'm not shitting.

Now, you beg the question: "Who even likes the two of you enough to marry you?" The answer being: Anyone who's a captain, and has the heart and bravery to do so. I'll probably be horrible sleep defficient, and Phoenix will be British, so we don't care. Please spam Captain Phoenix about being the Wedder about it the ENTIRE NEXT WEEK Because I'll be in London, studying.

The Day

As I stated earlier, this will happen the 12th April, as I will just have gotten home from my trip, and have time enough to do this in an orderly fashion, what time and where will be up to Phoenix, because I barely even have time to write this before starting to pack.

The Pulled pork Sandwich

Man, a week after this became popular to eat in Denmark, I became a vegetarian, that sucks bro.

The Questions

If you have any questions regaring the event or whether or not I'm serious, please send lots of messages to Bubbles, A.k.a Howard the Beloved guy for MUSE, or to Captain Phoenix, the one we all love to hate.

Please spread this as much as possible, and make sure that every man and woman in GoIO knows about this, because I as sure as hell won't be doing PR while working on my English and Social Studies project.

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: A Super Serial Announcement
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 05:09:10 am »
Congratulations to the both of you! I might be available to marry you both depending on the time.
If I am, would you like the event streamed?

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 06:44:16 am »
Some you may know me already, most of you don't, that's entirely alright. The big thing is - it's not about me tonight, it's about Captain Phoenix.

That's right, Tonight, at 01:46, Captain Phoenix proposed to me, and we're going through with this, on the Saturday of 12th April.
Wait a second! This was just after the Iron Fork and you were both there. Did the two of you resolve your differences and come together during my lobby?!

I am wholly touched. :P

Offline AbbyTheRat

• Salutes: 52
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 09:07:15 am »
They couldn't contain themselves! They were lost and then found by our love, Jacob.

Offline Captain Lockheart

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 11:16:01 am »
I'm so glad to see you two together after all this time. After knowing you both for far, far, far too long that it has affected my sanity. Best wishes, i already have gifts planned.
It wasnt long ago that Reth was Called "Captain", and Phoenix knew how to fly a Junker.... Oh, those were the days... The days of Communism, the days of old.

P.S: Who's the best man?

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 07:12:27 pm »
...Zuka should do the actual marrying of the two...

Offline Oliver Colt

• Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 04:00:30 am »

Congratulations,
Captain Phoenix and RethBurn.
You have filled our day
with lightened hearts and tears of joy.
May the hope and dream of your marriage
bloom like a beautiful sunflower.

Ps.: If I catch the bouquet I'm totes marrying Lockheart ~~~~~ <3 <3 <3

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2014, 05:50:54 pm »
*gulp*

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 06:30:41 pm »
I'm opposed to this, no such union should be allowed.

Offline Commodore Phoenix

• Salutes: 12
    • [CCor]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2014, 07:35:34 pm »
Everyone is invited btw spread the word we would just love to spread the joy of the day with everyone

Lets all have a great day and spread the wonderful thing called love.

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2014, 07:19:16 am »
As I said when I spoke to you on Steam, if RethBurn arrives in the morning I can officiate the ceremony and stream/fraps/record it too! I might even have an order of service lying around ;)

Offline Shadak Shademore

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 17
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2014, 01:26:36 pm »
Still looking for a bridesmaid? I'd love to help out any way i can. :)

Offline Oliver Colt

• Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2014, 02:36:15 pm »
As I said when I spoke to you on Steam, if RethBurn arrives in the morning I can officiate the ceremony and stream/fraps/record it too!

Yaaay! :D I really wanna go but I don't know how I'll know the time it's at xD so if you do record it that'd be awesome ^-^

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2014, 02:37:34 pm »
free ban to whoever weds these two

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2014, 04:21:37 pm »
You have little power here. As the best man, i fully condone the marriage of these two forces, these two foundation stones of our society, and will not let a grumbling pebble silence this building of a monument to stand the test of time.
I hereby use my noble blood and aristocratically poncy nature to relive you of all duties to post here Skrimskraw of the Thralls, i understand we 4 are of equal old blood, but this intolerance must be abolished.