Author Topic: [Suggestion] More end-of-match stats  (Read 3685 times)

Offline finalfunk

• Salutes: 3
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
[Suggestion] More end-of-match stats
« on: March 31, 2014, 05:01:55 pm »
I enjoy the end-game stats screen, but it is often fleeting and I don't have time to reflect upon it before it disappears.

I would like to see it expanded in two ways:
  • Stats for ALL ships in the match.
  • Persistent stats report for individual matches.

The first is relatively straightforward: I want to know how many kills were done by the various other ships on my team, and how many by each of the ships on the other team.

The latter is more involved. I would like to be able to look back at the statistics from previous matches AFTER those few seconds we get to glimpse them currently. i.e. Once we're back in the lobby awaiting the next match, we can browse the results of the former match. OR perhaps a new section could be added to our logs that shows us a chronological log of results from historic matches.

This would have several benefits including the ability to track personal progress and development over time, or (depending on how detailed the logs are) to see what ships/loadouts were generally more successful in matches I was a part of.

Offline Captain Smollett

• Salutes: 122
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: [Suggestion] More end-of-match stats
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 09:45:53 pm »
More stats are always interesting, though I think there should be a key to bring them up, so you can chose whether or not to view them.

Offline Crafeksterty

• Salutes: 73
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Re: [Suggestion] More end-of-match stats
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 07:03:34 am »
pilot stats like "How much tool component damage done" or engineer stats like "ammount of health repaired" Or gunner "Hit or Miss ratio"