Author Topic: New class Revealed.  (Read 6538 times)

Offline Keyvias

• Salutes: 83
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
New class Revealed.
« on: April 01, 2014, 02:26:18 pm »
Since releasing the new video, we've been getting a *ton* of questions regarding how the new balloon-less airships (aka Pezzelins) will work, if they will be OP, etc. Hopefully this will clear things up!

Oarsman

Lifting, hauling, and pulling; there's always work to be done for an Oarsman. Oarsmen are the strongest crew members in Guns of Icarus, and they need to be! Carrying a ship around is no easy task.

Oarsman's Tools

Flap Arms - The mainstay of the Oarsman class, this skill provides the necessary lift for Pezzelins. Communication with the Pilot and other Oarsmen is crucial for maintaining proper altitude.

Water Wings - Activating Water Wings makes the ship immune to rain and other water effects.

Can of Beans - Provides an extra burst of lift, but can only be used once per match.

Whip - This provides just enough "motivation" to reduce the cooldown timers of an Oarsman's skills.

Lightning Rod - Absorbs all damage from one lightning strike, only usable once per match. If used successfully, the player is moved to the Spectator team.

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
Re: New class Revealed.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 02:40:46 pm »
It is about time us forum goers get to hear first about drastic changes to the game. Real GOI players come here instead of depend on Facebook, or front page release notes. I look forward to being the first to master the new meta while everyone else is scratching their heads over what is new in the latest download.

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 02:44:45 pm »
This is all? I've already reached level 15 oarsman in the Dev app.... let me tell you.... that elite costume needs work

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 04:07:11 am »
Not sure if late April fools... or...

Offline The Sky Wolf

• Salutes: 43
    • [Wolƒ]
    • View Profile