Author Topic: Add a way to change lobby size mid-lobby and other lobby suggestions..  (Read 6289 times)

Offline Caprontos

• Salutes: 17
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
Both these ideas were mentioned in lobbies the other day (ie someday before today... :P)..

Add a vote option to change the current lobby to a higher or lower ship lobby.. So Can change a 2v2 to a 3v3 or a 3v3 to a 2v2.. or a 4v4 to a 2v2.. etc..

This way if a lobby is dieing or you have enough people you can just change the lobby to accommodate it with out having to go through switching lobbies...

(I don't think anyone else posted it .. If they did I am blind, though someone may have suggested it in the past)..

--
The second idea is to change the way the next map is voted on so there is no timer.. and instead you can vote up until the timer starts for the next map (ie over half the captains ready)... At which point the map is chosen weather people unready or not.

This is so you can change the next map mid-lobby.. or for people who don't have an opportunity to vote because it takes them to long to load back in to the lobby can almost always now vote.

--
An randomly..  I'd like to see the option to pick if you want chosen or random spawns.. (Not that the pick spawn atm is necessarily bad I just think it might be nice).

Possibly the option to change all lobby options mid-lobby like the above (so change from a non scramble to a scramble and so on.. Where possible).

Also I want a timer for how long you spent in lobbies and a record lobby time... because... why not? haha..

Offline The Churrosaur

• Salutes: 12
    • [CsM]
    • View Profile
I suspect it'd be at the discretion of muse, but I'd be up for practically all of that.

Offline Captain Smollett

• Salutes: 122
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Changing lobby size vote would be awesome.

Offline Tropo

• Salutes: 31
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
i was talkign about this two days ago in a lobby maybe say convertions

1 plus positive vote

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
I like both suggestions, especially since by the time my old computer gets me back to lobby the map vote is almost over.

Offline Scorpione

• Salutes: 8
    • [404]
    • View Profile
I agree with both suggestions, this will improve lobbies life-expectancy by much.