Author Topic: Huskies can fly. By Jawjee.  (Read 9510 times)

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
Huskies can fly. By Jawjee.
« on: March 14, 2014, 06:54:06 am »
*Snoring loudly*
Unknown: Captain? Captain wake up.
*I turn on my right side, sighing deeply* What the hell do you want now?
Unknown: Sir, We're surrounded.
Jawjee: Pfft, ha, by what exactly? AIR?
Unknown: Sir, there are 6 galleons surrounding us.
*At that moment I woke up and ran directly out of the cabin, to the steering wheel*
Jawjee: BAINE, GET HERE NOW.
*Ah yes, Baine.Baine was my first crew mate, now in rank of a lieutenant.Also, he was the one that woke me up*
Baine: I swear I did not hear or see any of them coming.
Jawjee: I know, those damn bastards used the same tactic when they attacked my people.They are the cause of our exctinction.

*You may ask yourself what the hell I'm talking about.Well, let me start with the beginning then.Right after the invention of the bloody flying ships, humans began to explore the world. Me, my family, and the rest of my kind, lived in Firnfeld. We were situated in uh...Altwood I suppose, we didn't have maps at that time, because we decided not to explore at all. We had enough resources of wood, fresh water, and food, from the lake.
The Northlake to be more precise. We didn't really use wood, as our fur was thick enough to keep us warm all time, and anyway, we lived in "houses" made of snow and ice. They were some huge icycles, all connected, forming a castle at first, then it took a militaristic turn, forming a fortress, and in the end, it was a kingdom...A kingdom my father ruled incredibly well with wisdom, and might. But soon came the day when we had to defend our kingdom, our native land. One day, someone appeard at the ice gates, asking to see the king. He was assisted by some well armed men. Our guards only let the man that asked to see the king inside. The rest remained outside.
That man presented himself to be the admiral of the Fjord Baronies. He said his name was Lensen, and his intentions are peaceful. My father asked me to leave the palace, and so I did, but not completely. I stood close to the door and listened to their discussion. That admiral wanted our lands for his people, but of course my father refused. Everything seemed to be very calm, even though the subject was getting very tense. Right before leaving, the admiral threatened my father saying he will conquer the lands if he needs to. He left, without looking back. I felt the urge to follow him, and see how he got here in the first place, but my father didn't allow it. Everything seemed...normal for a while. But one day, I felt the smell of...alcohol and fuel in the air, which was unusual.
I went directly on the balcony to inspect the smell, knowing that it was coming from outside. There, in the sky, was a fleet, an army of galleons, all pointing their weapons towards...us. In the distance I saw that same human, that admiral bastard. I knew he was smiling, I knew it. Right before I could even turn back and run to warn my father, I felt a hand on my left shoulder. My father was there, looking at the army of floating ships...
He...didn't look at me, at all, he just told me to run away, to run as far as possible, and never return. But I refused to leave him. I was taken away by my father's own bodyguard, Thallion. Right before leaving my father, he told Thallion he'd meet him afterwards, but he paused while saying it. It was a lie, he knew he was going to die, but refused to leave his people. Thallion refused to turn back or stop. He kept running, with me on his shoulder, only caring about my safety. Thallion only stopped when we arrived in Snowpeak. He carefully took me off his shoulders, and placed me on my feet. He then gently placed his hand on my shoulder, telling me that all that mattered at that moment, was my safety. Quickly after that, he searched in his pockets and found what he was looking for. It was a medalion, and it was my father's. He gave it to me, telling me that I was his king now.
I understood what he meant by that. We had to survive..*

Baine: DOWN!
Jawjee: Wha-
*Baine pushed me before I could even understand what he meant.As I was falling on the floor of my ship, I heard him let out a loud scream. In his shoulder there was a huge hole...But my head was exactly where his shoulder is now. He...saved me.*
Random enemy crewman: THE ADMIRAL WANTS YOUR HEAD. SURRENDER NOW AND WE'LL SPARE YOUR CREW.
Jawjee: OVER MY DEAD BODY.
*At that moment I grabbed the steering wheel, and set the trottle at full forward. Baine was laying on the deck, bleeding a lot, barely moving or saying anything. I charged at full speed towards the galleon that was right in front. The collision made it turn exactly 180 degrees and got destroyed by its own allies. Thankfully they were not very fast, but I was sure they won't give up the chase, so I turned back, and charged directly towards them. There was enough space between the first four galleons for me to slip through. Right in the last moment, I turned on the kerosene, and was fast enough to avoid getting destroyed by the heavy weapons. They destroyed each other anyway. There was just one single galleon left, 100 meters away, and it was backing away at full speed. I was getting closer and closer, but unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to get close enough to kill it, as it was already facing us with its monstrous sides. It was a second-,No an hour, perhaps a day...or an year. That was the moment when I failed everyone. That was the moment when everything was...lost. When it fired, all I was able to feel was pain, and a lot of it. The explosions blasted me off the steering wheel. I was semi-unconcious, all numb. All I could feel was the ship colliding with the galleon. I passed out  as I watched the galleon going down,in flames. We were also losing altitude, but I was far too weakened to take over the ship again. I decided to stay down, and wait for my death. I completely passed out. When I woke up, I was in the pyramidion's cabin, but it wasn't...mine. It looked a whole lot darker, but it was clean. Soon after wasking up I hear some voices coming from the other side of the cabin*

voice 1: And why the hell do I need to take care of him? I don't even know him, and he isn't even a human! What if he'll bite me?HUH? ANSWER ME!
voice 2: Because I said so, and because out of all, you're the only one that can't harm anything, at all.
voice 1: Urgh, fine, so be it, but what are we going to do with him?
voice 2: How about you ask him yourself?
*I tried to get up and see what's going on, but was only able to sit. Only then I remarked the bandages around my body. The bandages were all bloody. Out of all, only my right arm was annoying me.
I was afraid to even move it, so I didn't even try. Slowly, in a scared way, I saw the door open. There was standing a pretty tall, slender and pale person. He was dressed all fancy. He then began
to talk, and I remarked it was the first voice I've heard.*
Lockheart: Uh, good day sir, I am Lockheart, captain of this ship and I'd like to k-
*He was intrerupted by a slap over the head from a taller person, slightly tougher, dressed really dark*
Lockheart: DAMNIT COLDCURSE WHAT WAS THAT FOR?
Coldcurse: Your ship, huh?
Lockheart: I was just trying to tell that wolf guy where he is!
Jawjee: I ain't no wolf, I'm a husky.
Coldcurse: Welcome aboard, hope you will feel comfortable around Lockheart, he will make sure that you'll be fine.
Lockheart: Yeh-, wait what? You mean, until he fully recovers?
Coldcurse: Yes, I mean that.
Jawjee: May I ask, where am I? I mean, I know I'm a ship, but I'd like to know more, also what happened to my crew?
Coldcurse: Ah yes, we're currently above..."The Dunes", and unfortunately, your crew didn't make it alive.
Jawjee: *sigh* Jesus, it's so hot in here.
Lockheart: We'll, duh, WE'RE IN THE DUNES AFTER ALL GENIUS.
*Coldcurse slaps Lockheart again*
Coldcurse: Oh and I forgot to ask, who are you?
Jawjee: My name is Jawjee, king of the hus-
Coldcurse: Wonderful, we hope you'll have a great, nice stay.
*Before leaving the room he lets out a smile, leaving me with Lockheart*
Jawjee: So uh...
Lockheart: PLEASE DON'T BITE ME!
Jawjee: *sigh* Why would you think I'll bite you?
Lockheart: Because you have fangs.
Jawjee: This will be a long day I feel.

END OF PART 1.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
Re: Huskies can fly. By Jawjee.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 06:54:44 am »
After three days of resting, doing absolutely nothing, I decided to get out of Coldcurse's cabin.My right arm was still hurting really bad, but it didn't stop me from getting out.All I was able to see was Coldcurse sitting on a chair, with his feet on the steering wheel, and another person at the front guns.It sure wasn't Lockheart, that person was all dirty and drenched in oil.He seemed to be cleaning the weapons, that were shining clean.Lockheart passed by me without saying anything at all.He seemed to get directly to the person that was cleaning the guns, and began shouting.
Lockheart: McBERNICK. I SAID, MCBERNICK!
So...the name of that person was McBernick.Why didn't he answer Lockheart though?
Lockheart: DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN CLEAN THOSE DAMNED GUNS?
It seemed that McBernick didn't care about what Lockheart had to say, he continued his job.But before Lockheart left, he kicked the bucket filled with dirty water towards Lockheart, staining his fancy clothing.All hell broke loose then.Lockheart was so mad, he climbed the ladder, but for some reason, he slipped and fell right on his back.
Lockheart: YOU FRENCH BASTARD I WILL GET YOU.
McBernick then began to laugh loudly while he was cleaning the mortar.
McBernick: Next time make sure to bring some tissues sir, the ladder is slippery.
Lockheart: You damned son of a-
He didn't get to finish his sentence because of a loud explosion in the back of the ship.Then, I heard 3 other voices I didn't hear before.

Voice 1: Affrayer, what did you do now?
That voice seemed like a female's.
Affrayer: Nothing.
Voice 2: At this rate, we're all going to die.

Coldcurse got up, stretched a bit, and casually asked everyone to calm down.Then he walked towards me, chuckling.
Coldcurse: Don't worry, Jordy, things like these happen daily.
Jawjee: Uh, sir, my name is Jawjee.
Coldcurse: Of course is it Jackee.
Jawjee: Uh, no, not Jackee, Jawjee.

Coldcurse's attention was fixed now on the back engines, which seemed to be burning.
Affrayer: I have nothing to do with this.
Voice 1: Of course you don't...It's never your fault.
Affrayer: I know!
Voice 1: I WAS SARCASTIC.
Affrayer: I know! What's sarcasm though?
Voice 2: Affrayer, just put off the fires.
Coldcurse at this moment was losing it, he was laughing loudly, not caring about the engines.
Lockheart was also losing his temper.
Lockheart: I SWEAR TO GOD, THIS IS HOW WE'LL DIE. NOT KILLED BY ENEMIES, OR DISEASES, BUT BECAUSE OF YOU MORONS.
Affrayer: Calm down bro. It's fine, I got it.
I then saw Affrayer coming out from the back of the ship.He had really short hair, but was almost as slender as Lockheart.The height was almost the same. He was all black though, because of the smoke he's been in.
Affrayer: Yo' Caramel. Do you have any extinguishers left?
Voice 2-aka Caramel: Did you "piss" them out again?
Affrayer: Nope...Yeah.
Coldcurse: I ha, thhhhaha, I think tha-t we should use Lockheart to put out the fires.
Coldcurse was laughing so hard he needed to lay down.
Lockheart: CARAMEL, ALMYRA, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE ENGINES.
Both Caramel and Almyra answered with the same answers;
Caramel & Almyra: But we're repairing the main engine.
Lockheart: TO HELL WITH IT. BOTTOM ENGINES NOW.
Caramel then threw an extinguisher where we were at, unfortunately for Lockheart, the extinguisher went directly in his knee, making him scream, and fall on the deck, close to Coldcurse, which was still laughing.
Lockheart: THIS IS MUTINY-AAAAAA.
Almyra: Lockheart sir, you need to calm down, you'll lose your voice if you continue like that.
Coldcurse was almost crying because of all the laughing.
Coldcurse: The only thing that he'll ever lose, IS HIS KNEE.
He didn't stop laughing, nor he was piloting. The main engine was working at full capacity, giving us enough thrust to move at a moderate speed, but no one was piloting. No one seemed to care about that, Affrayer took the extinguisher and went to put off the fires, Caramel and Almyra continued working on the main engine, McBernick was cleaning the guns intensively, Coldcurse was losing his breath, and Lockheart was almost crying.
Unfortunately, it was too late for anyone to remark the lack of an actual captain at the steering wheel, as we rammed right through a wooden house constructed on the side of a huge rock.

End of part 2.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 06:55:28 am »
"It's...dark.What the hell happened? Am I alive?I think I am, since I can ask myself this. But if I am alive, then why can't I see anything? Is it already night? But where is the moon, and the stars? Am I in Coldcurse's cabin again? But not even there's that dark.Jeez, what the hell is going on? I can see a ray of light now...what is it? Where am I? Mother?Father?I woke up, on the deck, bleeding. I couldn't talk, but why? My jaw hurts really bad. Why are there planks over me?I hear people talking, what are they talking? Oh, that's...Coldcurse, I'm sure. Why am I so dizzy?Coldcurse? Lockheart? Anyone?;I can't seem to move, at all."

Lockheart: It's all your damned fault Cold, why can't you stay on the stupid god damn wheel?
Coldcurse: Because you women keep whining all the time, screaming, and crying about some stupid engines, that's why.
Lockheart: If you come to think about it Cold, the ship is made of wood, which can actually burn without any problems.
Coldcurse: Tell me then, how many times were we close to die?
Lockheart: One thousand three hundred eighty four, not including the times when you tried to use gunpowder for propulsion.
Coldcurse: And how many times did we die? Exactly, zer-
Lockheart: We lost two men because of your incompetence.
Coldcurse: It was his fault for sticking too close to the edge of the ship.
Lockheart: Yeah, and the other one?
Coldcurse: What about him?
Lockheart: HE DIED BECAUSE YOU USED MOONSHINE INSTEAD OF NORMAL FUEL. HE FELL IN AN ALCOHOLIC COMA.
Coldcurse: Then, how about you captain the ship to our destination, Captain Lockheart?
Lockheart: Oh I would, if I didn't know how lucky you are.

"Where is Lockheart going? No, wait, help me. Someone? I can't...move.
Who is that? My vision is blurry. I know the voice though..."

Caramel: And when the hell were you guys going to help Jawjee?
Coldcurse: What? Where is he? I thought he jumped off the ship right before the impact.
Caramel: He's under all those planks, and he's heavily bleeding. COULD YOU GUYS HELP ME TAKE THE
PLANKS OFF HIM AT LEAST?

"Am I saved? I...This is great but, I don't think I'll make it. Guys? Can you not hear me?
Am I speaking too quietly? I think I'm hearing another voice."

Almyra: This is really bad. He's bleeding a lot. His head is slightly cracked, and his jaw is...dislocated I think. He can't talk. We need to take him to a doctor quickly.
Lockheart: Yeah Coldcurse, or rather, let's let him die, LIKE THE OTHER TWO.
Coldcurse: Fine, we're pretty close to a bar.
Lockheart: A bar?
Coldcurse: *sigh* Listen, that's the closest help we can look for. So we can rather take the long route to a hospital, and let him die on our way there, or take him to the bar, and look for help there.
Lockheart: Fine, but be quick. Affrayer, help Caramel.

That was all that I remembered. I don't know what happened afterwards. I opened my eyes to find myself in a nice, spacious, room. All bandaged up, as usual. I wasn't able to open my mouth though. I got halfway off the bed, but decided to remain there, with my legs crossed. I needed a moment to think, I thought I was going insane. After all the crap that happened, I couldn't take it anymore. I went in a deep state of meditation, that was soon destroyed by the noises from the other side of the room. It sounded like a bar fight, which stopped all of a sudden. I wanted to investigate, but I was afraid of getting killed. I eventually got up, and went towards the door. I slowly opened the door, and poked my head out, to see a lot of people laying on the floor, most of the tables ruined, and the chairs broken in pieces. The only ones standing were Affrayer and another guy in a red and black suit. They suddenly looked at me. But this time Affrayer wasn't smoked, but full of blood.
Affrayer: Good morning Sleeping Beauty. Deadpool, this is the guy I've told you about.
Deadpool: Pfhaha, look at him man, he looks all broken.
Affrayer: The only thing that is truly broken here, is this place.
Deadpool: What are you waiting for, fluffy boy, a special invitation? We need to get out of here.

Right before we could leave for unknown reasons, Coldcurse enters the bar. He looks around, goes behind the bar, and grabs a bottle of Jagermeister.
Coldcurse: I guess we're ready to go. Oh and, guys, next time, try not to break everything.
Deadpool: Yeah, that's what we did, we tried.
Affrayer: And failed. Deadpool failed, not me.

What happened? I don't know, I wasn't able to ask due to my jaw being all bandaged, not letting me talk. But it sure was something serious.

Coldcurse: Sorry for not letting you rest properly Jawjee, but you see, people found out about you being here, and they don't really like...Your kind here. The good news is that your jaw was not broken, only dislocated.
Coldcurse then opens the bottle of Jagermeister and drinks it in five seconds, letting a loud burp out. He then throws the empty bottle in the trash can, as if it mattered after the bar was devastated.
Coldcurse: Also, since we saved you, we decided to adopt you. Welcome to the family. I'll tell you more on our way home.

End of part 3.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 06:59:09 am »
Coldcurse: We need to move out before others arrive. Oh and Jawjee, I know you have questions, such as who we really are. I'll make sure to answer every single question you have. But first, we need to see if your jaw has fully healed, as you were unconcious for 3 days. Let's get you checked first.

We then embarked on the pyramidion, which didn't seem damaged at all after the collision with the house. Deadpool and Affrayer were throwing molotovs at the already devastated bar. They seemed to have a lot of fun doing that. It didn't take long until the bar was all burning.
Deadpool: Those idiots thought they'd get away after that fight? Pft, yeah, no.
Affrayer: Do you think we'll ever get to be punished for what we just did?
Deadpool: They need to get us first, thing that I will not allow.
Affrayer: We should leave, before more come.

Deadpool and Affrayer then embarked on the pyramidion, and we were ready to leave. But I still had many questions. Coldcurse then looked at me and told me carelessly:
Coldcurse: Look for Caramel, he's a pretty good medic. Actually, he was the one that took care of you while you were unconcious, so you should be thankful for what he did for you.

I began looking for him, but of course, he was at the main engine. It looked like he was all time with his eyes on it. But then he saw me approaching, and pushed a chair with his leg towards my direction, as a invitation to sit down, and so I did. He then left the engine, and approached me, kneeling to my right, so he could see the condition of my jaw.
Caramel: Hmmm, it seems fine to me, might be still a bit damaged, but it's weird, as I haven't seen anyone recover that fast from a jaw dislocation.
He gave me a confused look, as he couldn't understand how I could heal up so quickly. He then gently took my bandages off.
Caramel: Alright...let's see...can you talk?
I hardly opened my mouth, afraid of anything bad happening, but in the end, I opened it as wide as I could.
Caramel: Whoa, you'd better not force it...but it seems it's all fine.
He took a quick look at the other wounds that were still banaged. At that time I didn't feel any pain at all. He took the other bandages off too, revealing no wounds at all. It looked like they healed perfectly.
Jawjee: Are you a medic?
Caramel: Yes, I actually am, but I don't understand how your wounds have healed so...perfectly.
Jawjee: I don't know either, I've never been wounded before though. Anyway where are you from?
Caramel: Nysa.
Jawjee: And where is that?
Caramel: Far east. It's part of the Order of Chaladon.
Jawjee: Chaladon?
Caramel: You didn't travel a lot, did you?
Jawjee: No, I actually did not. Anyway...I forgot to ask, where did you find me?
Caramel: Well...; He took out a map out of his pocket and unfolded it, pointing me where they found me.
We found you somewhere around...Here; Placing a finger on a place called Sylka.
Jawjee: I would like to, thank you for taking care of me.
Caramel: No need to thank me, you should thank Coldcurse and Lockheart. Coldcurse for getting you out of that burning ship, and Lockheart for the materials. He gave me everything I needed to take care of you. Well, you're...ready to go. You're all healthy, I can assure you that. If you need any help, you know where to find me.

I then went to Coldcurse, to see if I could help with anything, and thank him for what he did. But I didn't even get to ask him anything that he already thanked me, and told me to see if Lockheart needs any help. He warned me not to startle him though. I didn't get what he was talking about. I decided to go to his cabin, to see if he needs anything at all, and to thank him aswell. But on my way there, I heared music. Violin music. And it was coming from Lockheart's cabin. It was amazing to hear him change the tempo of the songs. The pace was at first slow, and all of a sudden got incredibly fast. I opened the door gently, not wanting to startle him. But when the door halfway opened, the music stopped, and the violin's bow struck the wall right in front of me. I froze there for a second. The bow was stuck in the wall, and I was shocked. A frustrated voice then talked to me, it was Lockheart.
Lockheart: *sigh* God damnit, who is it?
Jawjee: Uh it's uh...me, I am sorry for disturbing, I just wanted to thank you f-
Lockheart: Yeah, yeah, you're welcome. You can leave.
As I slowly closed the door, he stopped me.
Lockheart: Uh wait, I'm...sorry. Please, come in.
As I entered Lockheart's cabin, I was distracted by everything in that room, absolutely everything. It wasn't a very large room, but it looked  impressive. The furniture, the large bed, the curtains which were most probably made of silk. He also had a place for different types of swords, and a special case for his violin.
Lockheart: I'm sorry for reacting like that, but you see, only crap happened to me lately, and I'm sick of it. I'd like to apologize for yelling at you, or offending you. That is not how I truly am. And sorry for reacting so violently, as people don't usually come inside my cabin.
Jawjee: It's alright sir, I just wanted to thank you for everything you did to save me.
Lockheart: I think you should think Caramel more than me. I seriously did not do anything impossible. All I did was give Caramel whatever he needed to patch you up, and it seems you're fine now.
Jawjee: I still appreciate it...Well, I guess I should leave now. Thank you again...
Lockheart: Wait!
Lockheart then passed me a sword, and I grabbed the handle right before it hit the floor.
Lockheart: You're pretty slow for a husky, don't you think?
Jawjee: The truth is, I never actually used a sword before. And I've never got to use my reflexes properly.
Lockheart: Well then, mind if I'll teach you how to fight?
He placed his hands on the hips, revealing a fine leather belt, with a long sword hanging from it. He also had a pretty big pistol attached to the belt.
Jawjee: Nice pistol!
Lockheart: Oh, this old thing? It's an Whale Oil Pistol, I've got it a long time ago, right when I became a trader, you can never be safe, I'll give you that. Anyway, would you like to train a bit? I can teach you a few things...
Jawjee: Alright, I think I could use some training, at least to defend myself.

Lockheart decided to teach me how to defend, parry, and dodge. He took his sword out, and challenged me.
It wasn't really a fight, as I cowardly avoided every of Lockheart's attacks. But he didn't give up, and neither did I. In the end I decided to stop running around in his cabin, afraid of his sword, and actually try to parry. My first try of doing so, made the sword fly in the air, implanting itself in the cabin's roof. I had to pull it out, but couldn't do so on my first try. I needed to jump and use my weight to pull it out, making me fall down with the sword.

Lockheart: Let's try again, shall we?

This went on for...maybe 5 hours? We've lost notion of time. But I was holding the sword's handle with more confidence, no fear at all, not making mistakes. But Lockheart decided to play dirty, using his right leg to make me drop down. I've once again, made my sword fly, and plant itself in the wall, right where the bow was stuck.

Lockheart: Listen, I am sorry for fighting like that. It's not my style, though, you'll find yourself fighting a group of people that will not hesitate to trip you, or anything like that.
He then helped me get up, and told me to get the sword and the bow out of the wall.
Lockheart: We're not done yet boy...Not yet.

End of Part 4.

Offline Jawjee

• Salutes: 111
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 05:45:31 pm »
10 hours later I woke up in Lockheart's cabin, alone. It must've been 2 PM, as outside the sun was shining brightly. I was wondering where Lockheart was though, as all I've been able to remember was the training session. I wasn't able to remember if he told me to sleep in his cabin or not. Thinking that he could come back any moment and be pissed that I was still there, I went directly to the door, but on my way there, my eyes got pinned on the heavy wooden desk. There was a really nice rapier sitting there, cold, on the desk, like it was purposely placed there...And indeed it was, under its handle, was a piece of paper. Even though I was expecting Lockheart to burst in the room any moment, I couldn't help my curiousity, so I decided to pick up the rapier. It was pretty heavy, but it looked like it was done by one of the greatest blacksmiths. The handle wasn't incredibly comfortable, it felt like a pleasure to just hold the sword though, to feel its greatness.

I've placed the rapier back on the desk, in the same position I found it, and picked up the piece of paper. On it was a message, from Lockheart, addressing to me: "I suppose that by the time you are actually reading this, you have already seen the rapier on the desk. That, my good friend, is a gift, for you. I have to apologise for leaving so early, as I have some business to deal with. That rapier is also known as a "Lombardy Rapier". That sword was one of my finest acquisition. But now, it is yours! Also, do not worry about sleeping in my cabin, as long as you don't break anything. Oh and you might want to pull the chair that's under the desk. Once again, a gift."

Right then I felt confused, I even raised an eyebrow. I gently pulled the chair from under the desk. Right on it was a sword belt, made of high quality leather. With no hesitation, I grabbed the belt, and put it on. I eagerly took the rapier in left hand, and began swinging it so hard, that I've almost cut one of my tails. Soon after, I decided to sheathe the rapier, to avoid harming myself. Even though I was amazed and enthusiasted about the sword, I found it suspicious, even creepy that there was no noise at all outside. Everything seemed...dead. The engines were stopped, the wind wasn't blowing, there were no birds, no footsteps...nothing. Hell, I was able to hear my own thoughts loud and clear, as well as my steps. I wondered if this would be one of those nasty surprise pranks, which would make your heart explode, or if they really vanished. I sighed deeply, not knowing what to expect, and went directly towards the door, gave it a kick, slamming it open.

Nothing happened. I was still waiting for that nasty surprise. I waited...1 minute has passed, I didn't move, didn't hear a thing either. I finally gave up and went to the steering wheel to see Coldcurse. But to my surprise, he wasn't there. No one was around. It was quite weird, since the ship was in the middle of nowhere. I wasn't even sure if to scream or not. As I approached the steering wheel, I saw a note attached to it. I picked it up and read it. "Dear Jackee, I know we've left without saying a word, or even waking you up, but as you were sleeping, we were attacked by some sky bandits. We just jumped on their ships, so we wouldn't scratch ours. Right now we're probably cutting throats and exploding that fleet of bandits. We'll be back soon, signed Coldcurse."

I was abandoned in the middle of nowhere, with the ability to take over the ship and fly it. I thought that it'd be better if I just waited. I wandered around the ship, inspecting it, trying to make the time pass faster. Time did actually pass swiftly. The sun was soon setting, and there was no sight of Coldcurse or any other of them. Sounds of explosions were heard in the far distance. It was either that, or me, halucinating. Just the idea of having to wait more was terrifying me. I've felt the urge to put my hands on that steering wheel, but something was telling me to just wait.

End of part 5.

Offline Jawjee

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 06:32:02 pm »
3 days passed with no trace of them. I assumed they were dead. I managed to find some food, and devoured all of it. I was starving. I had no intention of waiting more in there, I had to get out of there. But there was something...off with the steering wheel. It just didn't feel fine to get close to it. I thought it might be because of losing my trusty crew, and it was all my fault... I circled around it for 2 hours, inspecting it closely. I wanted to leave that place, but I didn't want to touch the steering wheel. Thankfully, I was saved from losing my mind by a loud crashing noise, a powerful bump that made the ship spin around like a ballerina. I didn't hesitate at all, I hung on the steering wheel tightly, yelling loudly, almost crying. The ship was spinning way too fast, making me feel sick. Though, the spinning stopped all of a sudden, just like it started. I was so dizzy, I had to keep the wheel tight in my arms for around 2 minutes. I heard laughter, and I knew exactly who was laughing. The guy in the black and red suit, Deadpool...and Affrayer. I was confused, scared, and angry at the same time. I slowly crawled towards the edge of the ship, and looked down, only to see another pyramidion right below. Both Deadpool and Affrayer looked at me, and laughed even harder when they saw my face.

Deadpool: Coldcurse sent us to make sure your rear is fine...It looks fine to me.
Affrayer: It was my idea to use mines.
Jawjee: YOU ALMOST KILLED ME.
Deadpool: You're not dead, are you?
Jawjee: Physically, no. Psychically, yes.
Affrayer: You seem to be able to talk, think and scream. You're okay.

I just sighed and facepalmed.

Jawjee: So uh, I would like to know why you guys abandoned me here like this.
Deadpool: I would like to know why you listened to Coldcurse's message.
Jawjee: I wanted to leave this place, but...
Affrayer: The steering wheel right?

I was shocked, he knew. He knew what I didn't know. I wanted to know.

Jawjee: WAIT, YOU KNOW ABOUT IT?
Affrayer: Well, it's haunted. Coldcurse crushed many skulls against that wheel.
Jawjee: Yeah, funny, the truth now please.
Deadpool: Actually, that is the truth. I helped him to do so many times. Did you never wonder why it is so red? Or did you think it's made of red wood?
Affrayer: That's why Coldcurse sent us to get you. He remembered about the wheel, and asked me nicely to change it.
Jawjee: Change it?
Affrayer: Yeah, you know, replace it.
Jawjee: Oh...

Deadpool's ship was gaining altitude, slowly getting at the same altitude as the ship I was on. Affrayer just hoped on, and with a spanner he went for the steering wheel. He was unscrewing the nut bolts at a quick pace. He was done in less than 2 minutes, replacing the entire wheel with a new one.

Affrayer: This one is from Lockheart, a gift for you. But don't tell him I took it from his cabin when he was away. I thought it looked awesome so uh...ya know.
Deadpool: Pfhah, I won mine at a game of poker. Everyone was betting money and what not, but there was a guy that decided to bet his ship's steering wheel. It was really awesome looking so uh...I decided to play some poker.
Jawjee: And?
Deadpool: And I won.
Affrayer: He won because there were no players left.
Jawjee: Did they leave or what?
Deadpool: Yeah, they left this world. As soon as they placed their cards down, I took my pistol out and killed all of them...Great memories...
Affrayer: Eyup, I was there, I had to help him with the wheel. I mean, there had to be someone to help with dropping it on someone's foot.
Deadpool: We're not allowed in around...80% of the bars.
Affrayer: But we're going there anyway.
Jawjee: So...may I ask, what are your jobs?
Deadpool: I'm a mercenary.
Affrayer: I'm just an universal helper, but I'd rather help Deadpool kill people than change the oil in the engines.

Everything was set, the steering wheel looked brand new, and had a natural wood smell.

Deadpool: Oh and I almost forgot...That Pyramidion is now yours. Coldcurse now has a Junker.
Affrayer: For now...
Jawjee: M-mine? It can't be like that. I mean, I already lost a ship...and an entire crew.
Deadpool: And I lost 10 minutes, doing nothing but talking to you. Saddle up and let's move out.
Jawjee: I can't...I'll just crash the ship into something.
Deadpool: Listen, I'm going to teach you how to be a marvelous pilot, but for now, you'll do as I say, AND YOU'LL PILOT THE DAMN PYRAMIDION BECAUSE WE HAVE TO GO. Just follow my lead.
Affrayer: Oh and, here Husky Boy.

Affrayer tossed me a pair of fine leather gloves.

Affrayer: Lockheart will have a heart attack when he'll notice a lot of his stuff missing.
Deadpool: He might be dead by now.
Jawjee: Alright, let's get out of here, I'm starving.
Affrayer: Deadpool, I'll just make sure this ship doesn't suddenly combust.
Deadpool: Yeah, take care of our rookie.
Affrayer: AND OFF WE GO.

End of part 6.

Offline Jawjee

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 01:18:38 pm »
Jawjee: So, Affrayer, what do you know about...everybody?
Affrayer: Depends, I may know everything, or nothing at all.
Jawjee: I'm talking about Coldcurse, Lockheart, and the others.
Affrayer: Hmm?
Jawjee: I'd enjoy to know more about you first.
Affrayer: There is not a lot to tell about myself.
Jawjee: Everything matters.
Affrayer: Well, I was born in Starostrog, it's a pretty bad place. My family had problems with money, so I decided to join the Mercantile Army. I hated every second there. Those guys wanted excelence, and had no mercy towards no one. Well, the short story, we were once sent to scout some areas, and ended up in a storm. The ship was torn apart by the storm,and it ended up in the Middle Plains. I was the only survivor, after the ship crashed. Thankfully, there was Coldcurse and his men. He was fighting some bandits, and I decided to just grab the closest working gun, that being the artemis, and shoot the crap out of the bandits. Luckily the ship was placed in such a way to have a great arc at shooting above. Huzzah, the end.
Jawjee: So he saved you afterwards?
Affrayer: Yeah, he thought I should be repayed for helping him. And that's how I ended up here.
Jawjee: Well, at least you're alive.

The discussion was silent for a while. We didn't say anything at all. I was following Deadpool's ship at a safe speed, remembering what that madman could do. It was getting late pretty quick. Soon, it was really hard for me to spot Deadpool's ship through the pitch black darkness. The sky was all covered in clouds. Black, thick clouds. We needed to get to safety, before a storm would get to us. Affrayer went in the back, trying to arm the flare gun.

Affrayer: This flare is all jammed. What the crap happened to it?
Jawjee: Remember the mine?
Affrayer: Oh yeah. Why did you fly into a mine again?
Jawjee: Are you serious? Just repair the damn gun, I can't see Deadpool anymore. I can't even hear his engines over mine.
Affrayer: Stop the engines for a bit...
And so I did, things got dead silent in no time. Was this another bad joke?
Affrayer: We're lost. Very lost. And we're not alone.
Indeed, we were not alone, even I was able to smell it. There was something big around us.
After a minute Affrayer got the flare gun working, launching a flare without hesitation, only to reveal 6 ships around us. I saw the emblem on the ships. Fjord Baronies.
Fjord Soldier: Well, well, well, look what we've got here. Exactly who we were looking for. And look, he has a friend with him.
Affrayer: Jawjee, we ain't getting away this time.

I was all tense, ready to strike a few hits, but had no time, as a hammer striked my head first, knocking me out.
We were taken away. They left my ship fly away with no pilot, and locked us into a small galleon chamber until we got to the destination.
It was a small military camp, with huge concrete walls. I knew what was going to happen to us pretty soon. Execution. For some reason,
me and Affrayer got locked in different cells. Things happened really fast, as Affrayer escaped without me even knowing. I heard alarms,
but it was too late, he really escaped. He got through the walls, all alone, leaving me alone, waiting for my death.
At that very moment, I gave up on all hope, but I quickly regained it. If Affrayer can escape, so can I.
I'd just need to know my surroundings...I will escape.

End of part 7.

Offline Jawjee

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 01:33:19 pm »
Think fast...think fast...I have, about 1 hour left to get the hell out of here. For some reason, the guards are not here. Those bastards are most probably waiting outside, for my execution. The bars are very solid, probably won't break too soon. The walls seem new. God, I'll break everyone's face if I get out. Maybe, a good hit applied in the right spot will just make the damn cell fall apart. Okay, to hell with it. I'll kick the crap out of the damn bars.

Jawjee: Funny thing was that only a kick did the trick. It must've been embarassing for them to find out I managed to break out right after getting arested.
Lockheart: What happened afterwards?
Jawjee: Well...There were 2 ways out of that chamber, the entrance, and the backdoor. But I assumed they were both guarded.
Lockheart: ...So?
Jawjee: I escaped through the roof. It was perfectly horizontal, thankfully. Aaaaaaand, on the edges of both sides, were 3 musketeers ready to shoot whoever tried to escape and sneak out through the entrance or back door.
Lockheart: How the hell did you get out through the roof anyway?
Jawjee: A small trapdoor, some powerful legs and a lot of luck.
Lockheart: A lot of luck? How so?
Jawjee: Right when I jumped and broke the trap door...because aparently it was locked...Some of the troops were
training, using lochnagar rounds on their flaks. I don't know, they must've thought it was the projectile that made all the noise.
Lockheart: You truly were lucky...and what did you do after that?
Jawjee: Well, It was hard for me to sneak out with that many guards around, so I decided to neutralize the guards facing the back door. Oh, and, thanks for the training. You know, about fighting dirty? I grabbed the left guy's head, and the right's one aswell, and guess what? BOOP! they collided with the middle head.
Lockheart: Well, still, how the hell did you get out of there?
Jawjee: I'll get there... They were all distracted for the preparation to execute me...So not everyone was paying attention to people passing by. Best way to get out? Disguise! I stole the clothes of one of the musketeers, and quickly changed mine with his...The only problem was having to hide the tails. One of the musketeers had a back bag full of food...which served me well.
*everyone chuckles*
Jawjee: But I used it to hide my tails, cutting the end of it, stuffing my tails in it, putting the bag over the shoulder...and the bag looked pretty normal, you know, like a food bag. I thought they wouldn't really pay attention to every single detail. But then I remembered...Tails, hidden.
Muzzle?
Affrayer: Yeah...You should've seen what he did about that...
Lockheart: Wait a second, how do you know?
Deadpool: Well, me and Affrayer were waiting right outside the walls, planning to invade the encampement. We were so close to the wall, we were able to go to..."nature's call" on it. That's what I did.
Affrayer: And he made a lovely yellow icecycle on it.
Jawjee: As I was saying...I had to hide my muzzle too, so I had to sneak in again, and look for some helmets. I found plenty...that were heavy as a galleon, ugly as hell, and simply too big. My ears were killing me due to the weight of that damned helmet. I just got out using the backdoor, and headed straight to the gate, which was guarded by about...20 swordsmen. And by the looks of it, the gate would have taken 1 minute to open enough for me to pass through. I was passing by troops, dogs, and what not. No one seemed to care of how I looked. But when I got to the gate, they asked me for my authority pass. I began searching in the jacket's pockets, and found a colonel pass. Those bloody bastards that don't work, and only point guns at the entrances are most probably high ranked it seems... They looked at me pretty dubious, and asked for my reason to why I'm leaving. I think I said something like "I need to inspect the outer walls."
Lockheart:...And?
Jawjee: Could you stop asking so many times? I'll get to it soon. They looked at each other and wondered why the hell would a colonel want to check the outer walls... But they opened the gate.
Deadpool: And then, the fun began.

Affrayer was laughing as hard as he could.

Jawjee: Yeah...the gate was opening, I had like, 20 more seconds to wait, until I remarked something terrifying...A pyramidion heading full speed towards the gate.
I was petrified. Running would have given away my identity, not moving would have granted me my death.
Deadpool: Surprisingly, you're alive!
Jawjee: The gate was broken in a split second, bits of iron were flying everywhere, killing a few troops that were playing cards. The ship stopped 1 meter away from me. Its nose was poiting right towards my head. Lucky, ain't I? Affrayer started shooting the gatling at random troops, yelling "GIVE US OUR PET BACK YOU PESTS". Everyone was panicking, running, trying to arm the cannons. Deadpool jumped down, saw me, punched my face once, took me on his shoulders, got back up on his ship and started threatening everyone. "If you won't give us our guy, we'll kill this colonel of yours, with brutal spankings." Right at that moment, a guard got out of the jail, and sounded  the alarm. "THE PRISONER IS GONE, HE ESCAPED". Deadpool then threw me off the ship, got back on the helm, and went full speed backwards. Upon the impact, I lost the helmet, the bag was all ripped apart, the jacket was kapoot. Deadpool then realized the guy he threw off, was me, and went full speed ahead, again. "Don't worry Jawjee, we shall save you!". That poiting nose almost impaled me...again.
Deadpool: I wouldn't kill you, pet.
Jawjee: I'm no pet, now shhh. I jumped, and got back on. Deadpool turned the ship around and smoged everyone. Then we ran away.
Lockheart: Why does this escape sound so...easy?
Deadpool: Maybe because it was? We only broke the gate, had some fun, got the pet, turned around, smog, smog, smog, and run?
Jawjee: We, well, we managed to escape the camp, but we were followed by some galleons.
Affrayer: That collided with every single rock we dodged.
Deadpool: Jawjee was screaming for his life "Aaaah, Deadpool, save my precious butt and I shall make you the king of my kingdom, aaaah.", while Affrayer was having a lot of fun:
"Wooooo, slowpokes, come and get me!"
Jawjee: ...I didn't say anything like that.
Deadpool: Yes, you did.
Jawjee: No I didn't.
Deadpool: Oh ja, you did.
Affrayer: Well, he did scream something like "I DON'T WANNA DIE, I DON'T WANNA DIE, SAVE ME, SAVE ME~ GET ME OUT OF HERE AND I'LL GIVE YOU HALF OF MY KINGDOM, BUT GET ME OUT OF HERE, ALIVE!"
Jawjee: ...I didn't say all that either...except for the half of the kingdom thing.
Deadpool: I accept!
Jawjee: I wasn't serious though.
Deadpool: I was, I demand half husky icy frozen empty kingdom!
Jawjee: We'll find something...
Lockheart: You do know that now, we are going to be hunted down for helping you run away, right? *Lockheart was poiting at me*. Plus, I might be going to lose everything I have.
Deadpool: You already did, me and Affrayer went all in at poker, betting on your stuff.
Lockheart: Oh, I suppose that's not th- WHAT?!
Coldcurse: Don't worry, you'll always have a home, here, with us.
Lockheart: Oh lord...please kill me.

End of part 8.

Offline Jawjee

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 12:01:36 pm »
Coldcurse: We've been flying west for a long while now, are you sure we haven't passed over it?
Hearing that question, I gave Coldcurse a long serious glare.
Jawjee: It's a damn ice kingdom. A huge one. If we've passed over it, there are chances that: A. We're blind. B.The kingdom moved, which is not...you know, possible. Or C. You haven't been flying the right way.
Coldcurse: You're calling me a bad pilot? How about you do it, Big-mouth-small-hands?
Jawjee: I would rather not. Would you like us all to die? Yeah, thought so.
I could hear Deadpool in the background yelling for no reason.
Deadpool: DEAAAAAAAAAAATH.
Of course, all the yelling got Lockheart out of his minds.
Lockheart: MIND IF YOU'D SHUT UP?
Deadpool: Yes, I would mind. Mind if I'd steal your tea?
Lockheart: Ugh, you dumbwit. I'm done with all your crap! Said Lockheart going back into his cabin, slamming the door behind him.
Deadpool: I think I got the princess mad. BUT NO WORRIES PRINCESS, WE HAVE A PRINCE FOR YOU!
I knew he was referring to me.
Caramel: If a day could go without all the yelling and idiocy, I'd be impressed.
Coldcurse: And I'd be impressed if I weren't going to give you more work for calling it "idiocy". Go mop the deck.
Almyra: All done.
Coldcurse: Get it dirty and clean it again.
All this has been going for a while, everyone was arguing, annoying each other, while I was trying to spot anything through the thick fog. I did, but only when it collided with us. A Junker. Coldcurse was staring at it with joy, Lockheart let out a girly scream upon the impact, Deadpool was mocking him, Caramel and Almyra kept yelling at Coldcurse, more yells came from the other ship.
"ON A BAG OF POTATOS WHO BE THE CARROT WHO RUINED THIS RUIN?"
"YEAH, YOU BIG PILE OF DI--CHICKENS!"
"I CRY EVERYTIME."
"Don't start a war we can't win you morons."
For sure, this wasn't no Baronies ship, or crew. I was waiting for them to board us or us to board them. This is one long journey...

End of part 9.