Author Topic: Red Button Consequences  (Read 285004 times)

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
Re: Red Button Consequences
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2014, 05:15:17 pm »
The screams of billions of innocent lives being terminated are heard halfway across the galaxy by everyone except for Gilder, as his block list shielded him from this sound. Many are traumatized, some even die due to the mental trauma.

*push*

Offline Indreams

• Salutes: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2014, 09:55:13 pm »

The alliance has won.

In celebration, Indreams does not press the red button.

Offline Melon McCrabernathy

• Salutes: 19
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2014, 09:09:28 am »
I refuse to accept the alliance's victory and Indreams refusal to press the button.

My army of swag troopers shoot Indreams in the face and in the process the red button takes a shot to the face!
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline RedRoach

• Salutes: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2014, 09:18:46 am »
The troopers suddenly go beserk, shooting everything. Yes, that also means Melon. Yes, that also means Indream's already dead body and RedRoach.

Yes, that also means the red button.

Offline Indreams

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2014, 10:18:22 am »
A Nydus worm burrows out of the ground. It spawns a constant wave of Ultralisk, Zerglings, Infestors, and Hydralisks that massacre the bio-ball berserk swag troopers.

The dead Melon, Indreams, and Redroach become infested terrans and are given a choice to press the button or not.

Indreams, completely integrated into the hive mind of Sarah Kerrigan, does not have free will and cannot press the button.

Melon and Redroach still retain their free will, but they don't have much time.

The red button is not pressed yet.

Offline RedRoach

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2014, 11:03:31 am »
I reach out with the limited amount of time I have left, straining the final threads of my free will to change fate. As my hand closes in on my target, I grin a wicked grin, one of insanity.

I grab a nearby bottle and drink. My free will is dissolved, as is my sobriety.

The red button remains unpressed.

Offline Ultimate Pheer

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2014, 04:41:21 pm »
The red button gets lonely.

It spontaneously clones itself, with the clone landing directly on it, pressing both.

Offline RedRoach

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2014, 05:49:59 pm »
Both red buttons turn blue and red. Have fun trying to figure out which one is the red button if their colors combined makes blue and red.

RedRoach is too confused (despite having the name "REDRoach") as to which button is which, and decides not to risk pressing anything.

Offline Indreams

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2014, 06:38:30 pm »
To... Many... Buttons...

*Indreams, who's brain capacity has been reduced by the infestation, eats one of the buttons.*

He still cannot press the other button as he is under the hive mind control.

(Somebody free me. Being infested is no fun).

Offline RedRoach

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2014, 06:44:20 pm »
(Psssh, you should have gotten drunk before you lost your free will.)

Now, without a will, and without a second pair of buttons, RedRoach wanders around aimlessly. He bumps into Indreams, who conveniently also is without free will. Melon is still passed out because... well.. Melon does what Melon does. The two end up trying to get past each other, but with the hive mind sending conflicting commands ("Go to their right" to red and "Go to their left" to Indreams) they are unable to do so.

Their awkward bumping and shuffling brings them back to the button, which RedRoach steps on while trying to get past Indreams.

Offline Indreams

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2014, 08:19:01 pm »

"Finally! I am free from the influence of the hive mind!"

To celebrate, Indreams drinks a bottle of whisky offered by RedRoach.
First time drinking, Indreams passes out.

As he falls, he bangs his head on the red button.

Offline RedRoach

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 17, 2014, 09:43:10 pm »
A Nydus worm burrows out of the ground. It spawns a constant wave of Ultralisk, Zerglings, Infestors, and Hydralisk.

Melon, Indreams, and Redroach become infested terrans and are given a choice to press the button or not.

Indreams, completely integrated into the hive mind of Sarah Kerrigan, does not have free will and cannot press the button.

Melon and Redroach still retain their free will, but they don't have much time.

JK JK JK, that's only the hallucination you gain from drinking whiskey for the first time. Where'd I get whiskey? Thought I picked up beer. Oh well.

As Indreams began to sleep, RedRoach shoved him over with the big toe of his left foot. The button now was pressed down on the floor. "Yay, more people have been liberated!" RedRoach yells out, and grabs a bottle of scotch from god knows where and chugs it. However, liberation was not the function of the button.

A few miles away, someone snickered as their new prototype ship was built. Something to challenge the firepower of a galleon, the swiftness of a squid, the ramming power of a pyram-

*BOOM*

The ship blew up. No reason, no malfunctioning engine, nothing. There then proceeded to be a mass ragequit of the underground Steam Workshop for Ship Development.

Offline Melon McCrabernathy

• Salutes: 19
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 18, 2014, 08:18:44 am »
Melon wakes up, dazed and fairly disoriented, he looks around and sees two really infected looking gentlemen, red roach and indreams, and wonders where all of the other people went....

The hive clearly failed to realise that its powers of infection did not extend to herbs and thus Melon was exempt from the infection, huzzah!

In excitement Melon picks up his phone and calls his mum, telling her about the good news, the red button presses itself in happiness.

Offline Gyro Skyrocket

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2014, 03:42:11 pm »
*Melon turns into a potato*

Man, it looks crazy in here. Bet it could be crazier if I press the button. *presses the button*

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 11, 2014, 03:18:33 am »
I put the potato in an oven at 180 degrees Celsius for my dinner. I turn an egg timer and wait. When the timer is up the alarm sounds and I push the little red button on it to stop it ringing.