Author Topic: Sky League Signups (Closes March 15th)  (Read 40250 times)

Offline Letonator

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 8
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: Sky League Signups (Closes March 15th)
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2014, 11:41:19 pm »
Because of creative differences as well as organization concerns, I regret to announce that The Rob and Dan Show will be concluding and ending business relations with Community eSports, including any involvement with the Skyleague and it's management. We apologize profusely for the disorientation and chaos caused by this, but we feel too far outside our comfort zone with the directions things have been going.

We will continue our current weekly proprietary broadcasts as well as new productions we have coming up in the next few months. The best of luck to everyone moving forward to participate in the Skyleague, and to all those prospective teams getting together for this event that have not yet before competed. There's a lot of new faces for this event, and rest assured they will all be tested.

-Dan

Offline Feast on Thrones

• Salutes: 7
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2014, 02:16:01 pm »
Leto this is sad news indeed.

However I have to report that the Gents have suffered a tragedy to their roster over the weekend in the passing of one of our best friends, play mates, crewmen and fellow Gentleman. The Gentlemen are all in mourning and it has fallen on me, with a heavy heart to take operational control of the team whilst others take some time for personal reflection and mourning.

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2014, 03:38:41 pm »

However I have to report that the Gents have suffered a tragedy to their roster over the weekend in the passing of one of our best friends, play mates, crewmen and fellow Gentleman. The Gentlemen are all in mourning and it has fallen on me, with a heavy heart to take operational control of the team whilst others take some time for personal reflection and mourning.

Condolences to you, Byron, and all the Gentlemen, along with all of his family and other friends. There are no words that can fully express the feelings I know everyone has right now, but suffice to say that the community is here for you. We are all a family and such a loss is indeed a tragedy.

With best wishes and love,
-redria

Offline Feast on Thrones

• Salutes: 7
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2014, 03:48:32 pm »

Condolences to you, Byron, and all the Gentlemen, along with all of his family and other friends. There are no words that can fully express the feelings I know everyone has right now, but suffice to say that the community is here for you. We are all a family and such a loss is indeed a tragedy.

With best wishes and love,
-redria

Thank you very much Redria that is very kind of you. <3 I would like to thank those that sent messages to me via steam, I am passing them on to our fellow clan mates.

Many many thanks.

I would like to second Byron's proposition in the other thread about delaying The Gents games if it were possible because none of us are emotionally prepared to play competitive games or really to be very sociable. Some time would be greatly appreciated and then normal procedures can be acknowledged.

Offline Lochnagar

• Salutes: 3
    • [Nin]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2014, 01:56:18 pm »
Skype contact already on pm :)
Fancy Teamkillers logo by Tanya Phenole attached v
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 02:03:11 pm by Lochnagar »

Offline Tropo

• Salutes: 31
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2014, 06:18:01 am »
Sacrilege
Team captain: Tropo
secondary: Communistpony
•Team logo:below

sorry for any delay

Offline Captain Smollett

• Salutes: 122
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2014, 11:05:48 am »
I like the SAC logo.  It's always cool to see the different art styles teams use to represent themselves.