Author Topic: [SPQR] Senatus Populusque Romanus is Recruiting!  (Read 180227 times)

Offline Freedomna

• Salutes: 0
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
Request to Join
« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2015, 12:45:08 pm »
In-Game Name: Freedomna
Steam Name: Freedomna
Where You Live (State/Provence, Nation): Georgia, United States
Preferred Class: Gunner
What Made you Want to Join SPQR (Not Required): Guns of Icarus is a very team orientated game. If you do not have teamwork, you will not last long in a game and when you do have teamwork it is quite exciting. I was in a Verdun Regiment (which plays a lot like this) and when we battle it is amazing. Every squad playing their part knowing that if they fail, so does the team.

SPQR to me provides this sort of experience.

Offline Jub Jub

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 29
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
Re: Request to Join
« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2015, 04:52:28 pm »
@Freedomna: We have quite a few members who play Verdun from time to time, its a great game!

And as a more general message: I apologize to anyone who has applied and hasn't heard anything from us. Currently our recruitment process is clunky, and we're working on improving it. Just try to play GoI and check into our clan page to see if any officers are on. If they aren't, shoot a message at any Roman on and they'll relay the message. I apologize for any inconvenience!

Offline Jub Jub

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 29
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
Re: [SPQR] Senatus Populusque Romanus is Recruiting!
« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2015, 07:08:19 pm »
Apologies for the "bump", I just wanted to say that the OP has been edited with a new logo and clan information.

Offline FuzzDog

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2015, 09:31:13 pm »
In game name: FuzzDog
Class: Engineer (My aim is fine on the guns, I just dont know the best ammo for each situation and thus tend to stick to repairing...)
Why: I have played on the same ship as SPQR before... We kicked ass due to the awesome leadership of our captain (I can't remember the name, this was a long time ago, but the tag stays fresh in my memory). I have also played against you guys... And gotten destroyed over and over. Now I want to be a part of this force and bring destruction to the enemies of Rome through cannon fire. I have a mic and I am firendly to my team, but I wish to be a part of this coordinated killing machine. Thanks!

Offline SparkyGamer

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2015, 09:40:11 am »
In Game Name: SparkyGamer
Class: Engineer (I am also good with guns too, but this is my main class)
Why: I like playing with friendly people who know how to play well with others and kick ass, and thanks to Assault Pig i would love to be apart of this awesome clan.     PS. I am very friendly so say hi to me sometime!

Offline Urist DwarvenHammer

• View Profile
Re: Request to Join
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2015, 10:51:20 am »
And as a more general message: I apologize to anyone who has applied and hasn't heard anything from us. Currently our recruitment process is clunky, and we're working on improving it. Just try to play GoI and check into our clan page to see if any officers are on. If they aren't, shoot a message at any Roman on and they'll relay the message. I apologize for any inconvenience!

A quick question, where is your clan page? I tried looking it up in game, but you guys didn't show up.

Offline Thomas

• Salutes: 80
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2015, 10:55:08 am »
If you go to the clan list and type in SPQR, we should be the only clan showing up. Or just scroll down a bit on the first page in the clan list and find us there.

Offline SteamPunkMelon

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2015, 02:53:28 pm »
In-Game Name:SteamPunkMelon
Where You Live (State/Province, Nation): England
Preferred Class: Engineer
What Made you Want to Join SPQR (Not Required): I was looking for a clan to join and I saw this one when I was playing with some people and its sparked my interest because I find ancient Rome very interesting and also because the morals for this clan follow what I think should be in a clan so I decided to apply.

Offline Melon McCrabernathy

• Salutes: 19
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 11, 2015, 03:42:22 pm »
In-Game Name:SteamPunkMelon
Where You Live (State/Province, Nation): England
What Made you Want to Join SPQR (Not Required): I was looking for a clan to join and I saw this one when I was playing with some people and its sparked my interest because I find ancient Rome very interesting and also because the morals for this clan follow what I think should be in a clan so I decided to apply.

Hey look, another melon! Hi :)

Offline SteamPunkMelon

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2015, 08:03:39 am »

Offline ZheroW

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2015, 08:23:43 pm »
In-Game Name: ZheroW
Steam Name: Zh3ro
Where I Live (State/Provence, Nation): Quebec, Canada
What Made me Want to Join SPQR : I played with members of your clan in few games and I really liked them, so much that I saw they're clan and I was really happy to see a good clan with great people and all the stuff... Im gonna be really happy if you accept me in your clan :) :)

Thanks, ZheroW (or Zh3ro) :)

Offline SilverAlchemic

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 1
    • [⏅]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2015, 09:33:15 pm »
In-Game Name: SilverAlchemic
Where You Live (State/Province, Nation): North Carolina, United States
Preferred Class: All
What Made you Want to Join SPQR (Not Required): I miss you guys and I regret leaving.

Offline Blank Techno

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2015, 12:51:53 am »
In-Game Name: Blank Techno
Where You Live (State/Province, Nation): Connecticut, United States
Preferred Class: Pilot
What Made you Want to Join SPQR (Not Required): The best teamwork and players I've seen/made friends with. 10/10 would recommend.

Offline heychrisfox

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 24, 2015, 06:52:14 am »
In-Game Name: heychrisfox
Where You Live (State/Province, Nation): Texas, USA
Preferred Class: Pilot
What Made you Want to Join SPQR (Not Required): Y'all seemed cool and stuff. Also, Roma Invicta, obviously.

Offline Big Spafe

• [FAAF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2015, 10:28:15 pm »
 I love the idea of a clan based on personality, not skill. I have played several games with SPQR players, and throughly enjoyed playing with them. My ingame name is Big Spafe, and I live in Illinois. I like to play pilot, but I also engineer occasionally. Everyone seems really cool, so I hope you'll accept me:)