Author Topic: [SPQR] Senatus Populusque Romanus is Recruiting!  (Read 180221 times)

Offline Adelotus

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: [SPQR] Senatus Populusque Romanus is Recruiting!
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2014, 02:00:19 pm »
In-Game Name: Adelotus
Where You Live (State/Provence, Nation): Rhode Island, US
Preferred Class: Engi
What Made you Want to Join SPQR (Not Required): I want to play with other people who enjoy the game, working with others, and playing to the best of their abilities. Also, I have met a fair amount of people from SPQR while clanless, and they all seemed nice and eager to help others.

Offline The Fourth Emperor

• Salutes: 1
    • [smrf]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2014, 02:38:46 pm »
In-Game Name: The Fourth Emperor
Where You Live (State/Provence, Nation): Cambridge, UK
Preferred Class: Engineer
What Made you Want to Join SPQR (Not Required): All of the SPQR members I've met have been fun and helpful and I'm looking for a clan to help give me guidance and opportunities within the game, without having ridiculous skill/ level requirements

Offline Leasline

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2014, 03:54:33 pm »
Heyo!
In-Game Name: Leasline
Where You Live: Massachusetts, USA
Preferred Class: Engi, but I'm a pretty good gunner too
What Made you Want to Join SPQR: I've been looking for a clan for a while now and every time I play a match with any SPQR people it's always a+ good fun and I'd like to join in on it all

Offline Jub Jub

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 29
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2014, 04:31:38 pm »
All new applications up to this point have been read. Please keep an eye out for our Senators in-game, as we will keep an eye out for your names.

Offline Athena Rave

• [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2014, 07:19:12 pm »
In-Game Name:Athena Rave
Where You Live: Tennessee ,USA
Preferred Class: Engi
What Made you Want to Join SPQR: I tend to play fairly often, and as I started to played in more varied lobbies I met AngryWalnuts, who I became quick friends with. As I played with more and more of SPQR I realized I always made a new awesome friend to play with. So I decided to join because I wanted to play as much as I could with my new found friends.

Offline Commodore Teapot

• [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2014, 02:32:25 pm »
In-Game Name: Commodore Teapot

Where You Live: Central Coast, California

Preferred Class: Anything for you, Senpai 

What Made you Want to Join SPQR:
1. I like your values and have always enjoyed flying with you clan.
2. I have learned almost everything I know about this game from your clan.
3. I watched the Sunday Skirmish last week, and my neck beard is still hard.

Offline Knightlus

• [CCF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2014, 09:10:50 pm »
In-Game Name: Knightlus (because Latin)
Where You Live (State/Provence, Nation): USA/Colorado
Preferred Class: Gunner/Pilot - Engineer not out of the question. I like to hardcore parkour as an engi but I like to make the right shots and make the right moves.
What Made you Want to Join SPQR (Not Required): GoI reminds me of MechWarrior Online - it just has a Y axis. I've had the pleasure of playing with SPQR and every tip/loadout given to me was great. The attitude is fantastic. I hope to join a crew that is active and can teach me more.

Offline LaishLife

• [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2014, 08:41:04 pm »
In-Game Name: EliseSoleanna
Preferred Class: Engineer - but Gunner is possible, though I am much more comfortable as an engineer.

Hello. I would like to join this clan. I've been playing GOI for a while now and it's been hard to find a clan that has a great sense of community and a great attitude. A friend recommended to me that I should join SPQR so I am giving it a go.

I use a mic almost all the time and I'm also a reliable engineer. I never lose my temper in games and I do what I can to keep team spirits up. I've played a few games with people from SPQR already, but I would be happy to play with a recruiter to show you what I can do. 

Offline LaishLife

• [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2014, 12:17:42 pm »
(I'm renewing my application since I changed my game name today.)

In-Game Name: LaishLife
Preferred Class: Engineer - but Gunner is possible, though I am much more comfortable as an engineer.

Hello. I would like to join this clan. I've been playing GOI for a while now and it's been hard to find a clan that has a great sense of community and a great attitude. A friend recommended to me that I should join SPQR so I am giving it a go.

I use a mic almost all the time and I'm also a reliable engineer. I never lose my temper in games and I do what I can to keep team spirits up. I've played a few games with people from SPQR already, but I would be happy to play with a recruiter to show you what I can do.

Offline Froyoandpho

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2014, 02:24:07 am »
Hello! I just played several games today playing as gunner and engineer for SapphireSage, and ultimately ended up searching the clan.

In-game Name: Froyoandpho
Preferred Class: None - I have more experience gunning and engineering simply because I've rarely had the opportunity or balls to practice piloting in real games D:

I do use a mic, and do my best to communicate with the rest of the team while playing. That said, I believe I am very much a beginner, and today was my first time playing Guns of Icarus in a long time. I really appreciated SapphireSage's attitude towards teaching me how to gun/engineer while playing with him, and would very much like to join your community if his willingness to teach and help each other people improve is representative of the clan.

Offline -Anakin-

• Salutes: 47
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2014, 07:27:37 pm »
In-Game Name: isoanakin
Where You Live: UK
Preferred Class: Engi, Gungi, Gunner
What Made you Want to Join SPQR (Not Required): I flew a few matches with several of your members earlier, including Mr-Griffo. I really appreciate a friendly crew/team that communicates that well. I'd love to fly with you again.

Offline Rad Sheep

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2014, 11:28:43 pm »
In-Game Name: Rad Sheep
Where You Live (State/Provence, Nation): US, Arizona (but im up late)
Preferred Class:engi
What Made you Want to Join SPQR (Not Required): Well my friend Puds was like hey I'm in SPQR and I was like whoah cool! can I join? He said yeah! here's the link to signup. I said  cool and did this :D

Note:
I can use my mic anytime
Im a newbie, 7 hours into the game so far

Offline Kamrillox

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2014, 11:17:11 pm »
In-Game Name Kamrillox
Where You live Connecticut, US
Preferred Class: Gunner (But happy to do anything)
What Makes you ant t join SPQR: The people in this clan that i have seen in games all seem like really nice and funny people. Also it would allow me to get better at this game in a more efficiant manner.
Thank You for Taking the time to read my application :)

Offline UnleashTheBeast

• Salutes: 3
    • [φAO]
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2014, 09:02:33 pm »

In-Game Name:UnleashTheBeast
Where You Live (State/Provence, Nation): Ohio/Northeastern United States
Preferred Class:Gunner
What Made you Want to Join SPQR (Not Required): I want to join SPQR because I heard from a friend that was in the Bards that you guys were a wonderful group to join for a newer player to learnt he ropes. I also am loving the whole theme of the clan as I play Rome II Total War and the other titles. I'm a big fan of Rome in general and I think it fits very well with Guns of Icarus. That being said...I do not expect any special treatment in this clan just because I happen to have potential to be an addition to the clan.

Offline QUY

• Salutes: 6
    • [♞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2014, 03:58:30 pm »
howdy
In-Game Name: QUY
Where You Live (State/Provence, Nation): Washington USA
Preferred Class: pilot
What Made you Want to Join SPQR (Not Required): i see you guys all the time and i just want some mate's for when adventure mode is out