Author Topic: XCOM Outfit - General Fun and Recruiting  (Read 16753 times)

Offline Montis

• Salutes: 0
    • [XCOM]
    • View Profile
XCOM Outfit - General Fun and Recruiting
« on: August 12, 2013, 08:24:57 pm »
Hi all reading this,
    Montis here to inform the glorious people from Guns Of Icarus's world of the new clan XCOM. We have only just started XCOM recently but are hoping to become a distinguished beacon within the Guns Of Icarus community. XCOM was founded by 6 brilliant Individuals intending to have a great time on Guns Of Icarus.
They are as follows:
  • Me, Montis
  • Kinky crab
  • Saturated Nut
  • MoistNugget
  • Ludvig
  • Riddell
We are pretty good at the game and we play it a lot. You may have seen us around on the epic battles of Icarus, fighting for victory and not backing down. We will accept  all challenges made but beware we will try our best to beat you.

I am setting up this forum post so people can apply, complain, see when a event is coming up and talk with other Outfit members. However someone may think why do I need to apply? I could just change my clan tag to XCOM and be done, but I will add you as an official member of XCOM on the next update (there will be about one a week).
I will put dates of events in the updates when we will have events going such as Training days, clan battles and interior bouts, so people can help us in our time in need, learn a new trick or two, or just have fun with friends. Whatever your XCOM needs. It will be here.

So if you have made it this far and are interested just ask to apply below with a reason why and I will take note of your name for the next update. It will not matter if you are poor at the game, XCOM will see to it that you will become a better player.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to reply. Montis signing out, Ba-Bye.

Offline Zefault

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: XCOM Outfit - General Fun and Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 03:06:38 pm »
Squaddie Engineer here looking to join XCOM to purge the alien scum, or just some pirates!

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 04:38:59 am »
Hey there Zefault, this thread you commented on is over 4 years old!
I highly doubt this clan is still active unfortunately.

Regardless, there's plenty of fish in the sea!
Good luck with your clan endeavors!

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 11:02:11 am »
Thread is locked because it seems to be for an inactive clan. If this is in error, please contact me through the forums and I will unlock the thread.