Author Topic: New pilot in town: Who the **** was that?  (Read 4292 times)

Offline NorwegianWolf

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 2
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
New pilot in town: Who the **** was that?
« on: February 24, 2014, 04:29:20 pm »
In the middle of the town of Anvala, aviators from all over the world gather to relax and drink their troubles away in the towns best and most famous bar. One evening with clear skies seemed like it was going to be just as any other, but that was not to be the case. As everyone in the bar was having a pleasant evening, a booming voice could be heard outside. In fact if you couldn't hear it, you would be called deaf.

"THIS IS WHY I DON'T FLY WITH ****ING GREENHORNS! I GAVE YOU ONE TASK! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY HAVE SCREWED IT UP!? IF YOU SCREW UP A SIMPLE TASK LIKE THAT AGAIN, I WILL SHOVE AN ARTIMIS ROCKET SO FAR UP YOUR BUM YOU WILL LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY AND LAUNCH YOU INTO A MOUNTAIN SIDE!!!"

As sobbing could be heard outside, all eyes in the bar was fixed on the man that entered the bar. He went straight to the bartender, sat down and asked no one in particular: "How hard is it to understand that firing a front gun mine launcher when we are moving forward is a bad idea? I told him to wait until the harpoons where latched on and we were moving back, but would he listen? No! That Lochnagar mine almost killed all of us!"

When it seemed like he had calmed himself down a bit, the bartender asked: "Can I get you anything friend?" The man looked the bartender in the eye as he said: "The strongest drink you got here, and make it potent!" To which the bartender replied: "One Hellfire coming right up."

When he got his drink, everyone's eyes could not believe what they saw next. He drank the whole thing without any hesitation or pause, and Hellfire is known to be a death brew. As he stood up and put money on the table he said: "Not bad. Guess I will be drinking here from now on. See you guys tomorrow, if you live to see the next dawn." As he walked out another aviator asked the bartender: "Who the **** was that?" To which he only said: "No ordinary pilot, that's for sure."
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 01:04:56 am by NorwegianWolf »