Author Topic: Short Movie - Ramming Speed  (Read 4443 times)

Offline JinxedHatesYou

• Salutes: 5
    • View Profile
Short Movie - Ramming Speed
« on: March 26, 2014, 10:33:25 pm »
Disclaimer - I do not claim that I created this. I am just giving a little boost to discussed video.
This movie's rating is PG-13. Harsh language, mild violence and balloon deflation to be expected.

Description:
Rom Torsk was a mere young man when he enlisted as engineer of Northen Spirit. During the encounter with enemy their captain suddenly disappears and Rom is forced to take command over the ship.
Observe Rom Torsk to change and develop his personality from soft and friendly engineer to harsh and authoritative leader under the pressure of captainship.
Sympathize the loyal and brave Crew Master Pennpoc, who has nothing to loose than his life. Watch him becoming obsessive with destroying his enemy even with the cost of his own life.

Their crew is unexperienced, their mission is impossible to complete, their chances to survive are mythical.
Drama to be unfold in their suicidal mission to hunt down the enemy ship at any costs.
The enemy is superior in all ways and after coming to realisation that Northen Spirit won't make it up in regular battle, Rom Torks have no other choice but to take extreme measures to accomplish his mission by destroying both himself and enemy.

The Ramming Speed. Watch in your local web browser at january 24th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlEtPcqYBcw
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 10:37:08 pm by JinxedHatesYou »

Offline Tanya Phenole

• Salutes: 92
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Short Movie - Ramming Speed
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 06:26:35 am »
That's amasing) We definitely should try to make more videos with roleplay content)