Author Topic: New player in search of Guild/Clan  (Read 5867 times)

Offline Vesperion

• Salutes: 1
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
New player in search of Guild/Clan
« on: February 21, 2014, 06:53:39 pm »
After around a week of random hireing on different ships and whit new crews and captain i decided to search for an organized Guild/Clan which wanna hire me and my friends the Guns ;)

I play daily and have an basicly active time between 4pm to 8pm GMT+1. Mainly i like it to aim, shoot and destroy what is in range of my guns. I have different possible communication programms (TS, Ventrilo and Skype) so that an much better communication is guaranted by me.

I hope to find over this way an nice group which wanna do the one or another battle whit me so that we can have fun in the game.

Greetings,

Vesperion

PS: I don´t work for achivements - the achivements come over the game to me so why hunting them ;)

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: New player in search of Guild/Clan
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 09:37:29 pm »
What sort of clan are you looking for? Are you looking to play seriously or casually? Do you like Roleplaying? Information like this will help you make the right kind of choice.
There are plenty of vibrant and wonderful clans out there, but they all have different criteria and ways of doing things. Choose wisely :D

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 10:40:04 pm »
As one of the clans that still appreciates everything good gunners offer, you're free to check out my Merry Men. Like Jacob said, it all depends what you want in a group though. There are many flavors out there. Check out out forum post in the docks, and our website to see if its possibly a fit.

~Clear Skies.

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 07:41:59 am »
the glowwater thralls are looking for more crewmembers currently.

We are a competitive minded clan, if that is the kind of stuff you want to do.
If you are interested you can write me a personal message on this forum, and we can talk about what kind of clan we are, and what kind of player you are :)

Offline Vesperion

• Salutes: 1
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 09:10:19 am »
I´m a player which is something between serious and casual gaming.

I take every round serious but stay always calm no matter how the battle ends (it is a game in the end so why going to rage just cause of an lost battle). Next to this i try to overlook the situation and can decide somethings on my own as well even when no order is coming (repairing parts if needed or no enemy is in range or sight for the guns, looking out where the enemy is coming from or where he could hide and so on)

In basic i would say that i mainly wanna fullfill my role as Gunner but also can be an allrounder depending on the situation. But i like also the tactical side of gaming which sometimes can bring the win in the last moment cause of an good strike/choice in the right time.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 02:11:12 am »
Kinda fits my vision.
I take most games serious, but it's still a game. I always stay calm and try to get the most fun out of every game o keep up the morale.
If you are interested in a clan filled with veterans and crazy people, then you can always send me a message.

See you in the skies,
Coldcurse.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 02:14:46 am »
PS:
we moslty fly at 19:00 GMT