Author Topic: How are your fundings ?  (Read 6656 times)

Offline Cpt. Lary Starkeeper

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
How are your fundings ?
« on: February 19, 2014, 10:29:47 am »
Hello,

I discovered GoIO yesterday through the Steam Weekly Discount. I really like this game and I confess that I have underestimated it until now.

Then, I would like to help you by buying the Adventure Mode. But before that, I would like to know where/how are your fundings ? What goal can you reach with what amount ? In brief, can we have a "progress bar" like the Kickstarter one ?

Something like : "We have reached this objective, we will develop this things", you know ?

Thank you and good luck !

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
Re: How are your fundings ?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 01:11:57 pm »
The kickstarter ended a few months ago:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/musegames/guns-of-icarus-onlineadventure-mode
Sorry you missed out. The Kickstarter was run in conjunction with a Paypall Campaign and Muse raised over $200,000 between the two. They have been posting their progress to the kickstarter page and their facebook page.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 02:01:19 pm »
I already know that, thanks  ;D
But we still can buy Adventure Mode through Paypal and I just want to know what we can expect with additionnal funds... I don't know if you understand me...

Offline Swizy

• Salutes: 20
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
    • FacePunch
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 02:29:27 pm »
Additional funding won't change much as I think the team has a good plan by now on how they develop and deliver.

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 05:34:40 pm »
I have heard roomer that they may try and deliver some more of their stretch goals as later DLC packs. It seems that they are going to try and deliver on a Coop PvE game mode some time in the upcoming year regardless of any extra funds you give to their paypal. Beyond that only Bubbles knows. Considering the year of ongoing support and major patches Muse has given us thus far, they do not seem like the type of developer to call a game done and move on.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 06:57:17 pm »
Okay, I didn't doubt (about further delivery, i meant). You're maybe right, more funds = more content forwards. Obviously I will buy it, even if they stop after Adventure Mode. But all like you, I don't think they will. lol :)

If they don't push they're goals further for now, it's ok to me.

Offline Andika

• Salutes: 114
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 06:12:15 am »
Hey Lary, also if you wanna receive more updates on how Adventure mode/kickstarter project is doing, check out the Weekly Progress Update news section on the main page of this site. It usually contains info on what the developers are currently working on and how the project is evolving.