Author Topic: Elite Tournament Prospectus Meeting Announcement  (Read 4986 times)

Offline Letonator

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 8
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Elite Tournament Prospectus Meeting Announcement
« on: January 26, 2014, 02:07:46 am »
Good News Everyone!

Your good patience and dedication is soon to be rewarded, as Urz and myself have finished our final draft of the rules, regulations, and structure of our new prospective tournament, and are going to be presenting it to the community! This will be a meeting for the leaders and officers of clans only, but open to all clans of any competitive size or nature, and will be an open forum to discuss the documents we've prepared for organizing our new tournament. If you'd like to be involved, the date and time are below, please see Urz for the TS3 server that we'll be using for this meeting.

3PM EST Wednesday, January 29th 2014

Please talk to Urz or myself if you haven't received a link to the rules and regulations yet and are a clan leader or officer. If you can't make it to the meeting at the exact start time DO NOT WORRY! The meeting will be going on for at least an hour or two, so you have a big window to get in and throw your two cents on this community critical matter. Keep in mind that this is a living document, and that changes will most likely be made during this meeting to refine and finalize the event structure and regulations before Season 1 begins, so come with an open mind ready to contribute to an already big project.

Offline Frogger

• Salutes: 20
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Elite Tournament Prospectus Meeting Announcement
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 09:40:42 am »
I'll be there. Looking forward to hearing about what you guys have cooked up!