Author Topic: The Wall [v1]  (Read 371340 times)

Offline Oliver Colt

• Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
The Wall [v1]
« on: January 19, 2014, 11:25:17 pm »
Hello everyone! I just found an old RP-like game I played once and I thought it'd be cool to bring it here. This game is called The Wall, and it's about a very OP wall that you guys have to try to defeat.

Guidelines:
  • The Wall is a sentient object. It will attack you (only in turns in which you're doing an action, to avoid killing someone who didn't check the thread for a while) and fight back.
  • You guys have to post the one action you'd like to do in the ongoing turn (it can be silly but keep it realistic, remember you're just a bunch of mortals attacking a superior being). [*smiley face*]
  • Each turn ends when I post the results of your actions (I'll post about other things too but the turn doesn't end until I post stats and such).
  • The Wall starts with 1000000 hp.
  • Each player starts with 100 hp.
  • A normal attack takes only 1 turn, even if you need to go to your in-game home to get that water balloon you'll throw at the Wall.
  • Larger attacks may take 2 turns (and unless it's really massive it shouldn't take more than that).
  • Other actions like getting an object to protect yourself will take 1 turn but don't allow you to attack in that same turn.
  • Other other actions like learning a specialization or building something will take you from 1 to 3 turns in which you can't attack the Wall but the Wall can attack you, and in the end they may give you bonuses or speed up some actions.
  • The outcome of your actions will be determined by my dice. [*happy face*]
  • Feel free to bring your favorite ship!
  • If you die you can take 1 turn to revive, but you get -1 max hp for every death. [*sad face*]
  • If you die 5ever you get to start over like a new player because why not xD

And that's about it! If I'm forgetting any rules or we need a new one I'll post it in the end of the turn we're at and here. You can join at any point of the game, just don't steal your teammate's loch kills!

The Wall:

Hp: 1000000

Time to start the game! Just say you're joining and tell me which action you'll take for this first turn. I'll be ending it tomorrow morning or early afternoon :)

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 08:19:08 am »
*Cheesy has joined the game*
After seeing the amazing majesticness of that fine wall I've decided to join the Wall-Side and crash my Pyramidion in a nice way into it bailing out to jump on top at the last second. Thus I have attempted to give the wall +1 armour.
KNEEL BEFORE THE WALL HERETICS!

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 08:43:05 am »
*Coldcurse has joined the game*
I'll use 1 turn to add 10% accuracy to the fellow players.
This is caused to make an actual aiming circle onto the wall by flying close to it with a junker and paint red dot on it.
the measurement of the red dot is 10 meters across.

Offline Gryphos

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 11:21:56 am »
*Gryphos has joined the game*
I'll role up in my Mobula and fire a hades shot at the red dot.

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 12:01:08 pm »
Good stuff :D

*Cheesy has joined the game*
After seeing the amazing majesticness of that fine wall I've decided to join the Wall-Side and crash my Pyramidion in a nice way into it bailing out to jump on top at the last second. Thus I have attempted to give the wall +1 armour.
KNEEL BEFORE THE WALL HERETICS!

Cheesy you traitor xD

Turn 1 is still going btw :) probably for like 2 or 3 hours more because college :P

Offline James T. Kirk

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 182
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
    • The Cake Official Website!
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 12:25:01 pm »
*James T. Kirk has joined the game*

Kirk attempts to ban Cheesy for boarding.

Offline -Narcotic

• Salutes: 10
    • [MOOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2014, 01:54:57 pm »
Narcotic joins the battle!

He constructs a laboratory which will allow us to create weapons, gadgets and other items from every sci-fi world known to us, puny mortals. The time taken to create those items will be significantly less than without the use of the laboratory.

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 03:31:06 pm »
END OF TURN 1

Cheesy Crackers:
You ram the Wall in an odd way. It's not the most effective, but it works. At the very last second before the Pyra hits, you jump out of the ship, do 3 frontflips in mid-air and land on your feet. The Wall doesn't seem to like your attempt of armor and throws the wrecked ship right back at you. (If you want to use your Pyra again you'll have to wait 1 turn to repair it).

Damage dealt: 564
Damage taken: 9
Hp: 91/100

Coldcurse:
You try to draw a circle, but no one is really sure what it actually is... modern art, maybe? Just aim at the red thing, alright. (+5% accuracy for everyone directly attacking the Wall). The Wall is not a fan of its new look and throws a shower of bricks at you and your Junker.

Damage dealt: 0
Damage taken: 4
Hp: 96/100

Gryphos Felldawning:
You get on your Mobula and shoot the Hades at the Wall, getting a nice hit. The Wall wants to throw a huge rock at you, but it seems it's not in its reach and only smallish ones are around.

Damage dealt: 320
Damage taken: 5
Hp: 95/100

James T. Kirk:
You have proof of Cheesy's boarding attempt, however you're not allowed to ban players! Thank you for reporting the issue, the GM will take it from here. The wall throws fire at you, and it's more effective than I thought it would be. [But get it? Firewall? Because you were trying to ban- ok xD]

Damage taken: 10
Hp: 90/100

-Narcotic
You have no idea what you're doing but whatever it is, it's holding up pretty well. (The laboratory will be ready for use in turn 3). The Wall sees you doing stuff and throws a brick at you. It hits you in the arm and you barely feel it. [Damn you and your luck in RPGs! *plots to kill Narcotic and make it look like an accident*]

Ongoing action: Building the laboratory.
Damage taken: 1
Hp: 99/100

The laboratory:
Speeds up the creation of new weapons and gadgets and other sci-fi goodies.

The Wall:

Hp: 999116/1000000

That was a nice round, guys! Turn 2 starts right now because waiting is like pants... you know the rest of that joke.

Offline -Narcotic

• Salutes: 10
    • [MOOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2014, 04:02:12 pm »
Narcotic continues to furiously construct a laboratory, having finished the first and most important room: the bathroom. On to what really matters, now.

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2014, 04:21:45 pm »
Narcotic continues to furiously construct a laboratory, having finished the first and most important room: the bathroom. On to what really matters, now.

I read that in Morgan Freeman's / God's / your voice help xD

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2014, 11:35:33 pm »
*Suddenly Asian*

Pieman sees the lab and moves to assist in building it, but ends up side tracked and begins building fortifications.

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2014, 12:03:36 am »
*Suddenly Asian*

Pieman sees the lab and moves to assist in building it, but ends up side tracked and begins building fortifications.

You mean like for peeps to take cover or for a building? (hint: buildings can't take damage because I'm lazy) (actually you can't get attacked when you're in a building but you can't do anything aside from what the building's for).

Offline Piemanlives

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2014, 12:06:52 am »
Building, can take cover inside of it, with the possibility (determined through dice roll) of gaining 1-3 health, or losing a portion of your health, or nothing.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 12:12:59 am by Piemanlives »

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2014, 01:45:20 am »
Roger!

Also I'll be ending this turn tomorrow in the early afternoon (like 1 or 2 pm) here GMT -6 (I forget we have timezones xD) and probably will be like that every day because its the time I have between sleeping until late and going to college :P But yeh that was a little announcement.

Also also I'd like to say I had an idea that I'll tell you guys ^then. It's really fun, it's like an easter egg kinda thing (except not really but I found it amusing) that I have planned for this game... but I'll shush for now :x [*happy face*]

Offline Piemanlives

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2014, 01:51:17 am »
Are we breaking the fourth wall? If so I call the hammers.