Author Topic: This is me (aka the shameless self-promotion thread) :D  (Read 24010 times)

Offline Oliver Colt

• Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
This is me (aka the shameless self-promotion thread) :D
« on: January 18, 2014, 01:53:48 am »
So the point of the lounge is to get to know each other better so we can date ~~~~~~~~~~~~ (<- that's a graphical representation of sexual tension, you're welcome) (also I'm joking about the dating part... unless you guys want to ;) ) (alright I was joking about that too I'm gonna stop now xD).

Uh... oh yeah getting to know each other better, but I've seen the topics in here and none of them are really about anyone! [*the audience gasps in shock*] so I thought why not start one, the NSA knows everything about me already so why not you.

So my name is Oliver Colt [*another gasp!*] I live in a tiny Latin American country called Costa Rica, I'm 20 but I'm not too tall and I look way younger xD and here's a pic of me [Disclaimer: anything that you may think is odd with this picture and me in general is not real, you're imagining things *looks around*]

Yeah I think I should be ok, forget the disclaimer if it doesn't apply xD Oh except my eyes aren't green, sorry ladies...

This is my Steam account, feel free to friend me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/oliver-colt/

And Twitter, in which I just retweet funny things from the peeps I follow (mostly Lets Players, well-known and hipster ones) but I also tweet funny rants sometimes, too! :D https://twitter.com/notOliverColt

Now you guys can post stuff about you so I can stalk you more easily! [*happy face*] (again, I'm joking, I'm now creepy - most of the time...) (goddammit why can't I be serious for 5 seconds :D ) (also feel free to not post about yourselves if you're internet-paranoid, I'm aware I'm unusually not-internet-paranoid but I don't have lots of money in a bank account so yeah it only makes sense :P )

Offline Dresdom

• Salutes: 15
    • [Don]
    • View Profile
Re: This is me (aka the shameless self-promotion thread) :D
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 05:09:52 pm »
You have a friend request =)

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 05:31:01 pm »
Yaaay! :D [*has fun times*]

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 05:57:34 am »
First i would like to point out that i'm straight.

Hi I'm Coldcurse, also known as Captain Coldcurse, also known as leader of The Flying Dutchmen.
My real name is Bob van Elburg, I live in the Netherlands. I'm 20 years old and have been through alot in my life that I do not wish to talk about. I have a little sister and a little brother which I do not fear to protect if someone means harm to them. I am a very fun guy that you can always talk to and always try to have the greatest fun out of things. I do not have a picture of myself this very moment but I have been through surgery and cutted my hair so I look better then an average person. I currently am on college, but I will finish that this year. I am a Network manager and make sure everybody got his internet.
I chose my game name "Coldcurse" because two reasons. The word "cold" refers to me not having that much emotion, I broke my leg when I was little and played tag and kept playing on school for 3 days before they noticed something wasn't right with my leg. The word "Curse" refers to something personal that I don't wanna talk about in the open. When I started playing this game I enjoyed the community and feedback. I eventually joined the crows. After the crows collapsed due to lack of people in charge, I started my own clan. This is how I began TFD, and I never regret making that decision. I do care about my clan members and want to make sure they have fun while playing.
My hobbies are playing guitar, playing games and solving puzzles (Samurai Sudoku!). I do like a clear night with a small campfire infront of me that keeps me warm. I enjoy being with friends but also peacefull moments. I am still single.
If you want to add me on steam then send me a Private message, it's not that hard.
I do not like twitter or facebook.

Offline Dresdom

• Salutes: 15
    • [Don]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 06:52:09 am »

Excusatio non petita...

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 09:28:47 am »

Excusatio non petita...

OOH BURN! xD

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 09:35:18 am »

Excusatio non petita...

OOH BURN! xD
Non te huc latine loqui. si vis me die, sicut quaerere.

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 10:04:59 am »

Excusatio non petita...

OOH BURN! xD

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque elementum augue vel dignissim congue. Pellentesque lacinia eu libero eget tincidunt. Aenean eu eros mi. Cras ut sapien sed arcu tempor varius vitae ac lectus. Ut sem dolor, scelerisque quis ultrices ut, venenatis et mi. Duis elementum eros ipsum, eu dapibus mi varius ut. Duis vehicula diam vel dui tincidunt gravida. Pellentesque elit augue, tincidunt ac turpis sed, convallis luctus est. Mauris tincidunt eleifend lorem, sit amet malesuada felis vehicula ac. Vestibulum id mollis lacus. Maecenas eu nisl lorem. Vestibulum elit massa, placerat eget malesuada nec, egestas sed metus. Sed aliquam lectus sit amet hendrerit ullamcorper. Sed faucibus adipiscing lectus, non ultrices arcu cursus ornare.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2014, 10:08:07 am »

Excusatio non petita...

OOH BURN! xD

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque elementum augue vel dignissim congue. Pellentesque lacinia eu libero eget tincidunt. Aenean eu eros mi. Cras ut sapien sed arcu tempor varius vitae ac lectus. Ut sem dolor, scelerisque quis ultrices ut, venenatis et mi. Duis elementum eros ipsum, eu dapibus mi varius ut. Duis vehicula diam vel dui tincidunt gravida. Pellentesque elit augue, tincidunt ac turpis sed, convallis luctus est. Mauris tincidunt eleifend lorem, sit amet malesuada felis vehicula ac. Vestibulum id mollis lacus. Maecenas eu nisl lorem. Vestibulum elit massa, placerat eget malesuada nec, egestas sed metus. Sed aliquam lectus sit amet hendrerit ullamcorper. Sed faucibus adipiscing lectus, non ultrices arcu cursus ornare.
yup I definitly agree on your football team.

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2014, 03:58:20 am »
Bunch of nutters in here.  Howdy Oliver!

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2014, 07:15:40 am »
Why have we collapsed into latin!? Now I'm going to have to spend the next half our meticulously translating this for myself as a "fun technical exercise".
Shame on you, I am so short on time :P

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2014, 11:58:09 am »
Howdy! :D

Why have we collapsed into latin!? Now I'm going to have to spend the next half our meticulously translating this for myself as a "fun technical exercise".
it's ok, you're in the future now! [hashtag I know where Iggatto's secret time machine is now]

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2014, 07:08:56 pm »
it's ok, you're in the future now! [hashtag I know where Iggatto's secret time machine is now]
Your speech is the most crazy and inspiring thing I have ever read in latin! I love the part about the cats. For shame, sir, for shame.
Also, the time machine is no secret. I'm winding time back as I speak!

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2014, 11:49:59 pm »
Your speech is the most crazy and inspiring thing I have ever read in latin! I love the part about the cats. For shame, sir, for shame.
Also, the time machine is no secret. I'm winding time back as I speak!
OoO ur a wizerd jac0b!!!

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2014, 04:22:31 am »
OoO ur a wizerd jac0b!!!
No, my dear Oliver. WE are a wizard :P