Author Topic: Hamsterdam, new Muse game?  (Read 29939 times)

Offline Surette

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
Re: Hamsterdam, new Muse game?
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2014, 09:00:18 pm »
A game jam is not an event where people get together and play games — it's basically a hackathon where you create a game, and would likely be incredibly boring to watch.

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2014, 01:11:37 am »
A game jam is not an event where people get together and play games — it's basically a hackathon where you create a game, and would likely be incredibly boring to watch.
Editing is a wonderful thing :P. I think it would be interesting to see the games they come up with on the fly, it's a very clever creative exercise and whatnot.

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2014, 01:12:15 pm »

Am I the only person who watches the streams of Ludem Dare? It's actually really cool. Or if there isn't interest in seeing them write it all out, I'd at least like to see a timelapse.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2014, 02:07:50 am »
why don't muse record their own dev games?
I would love to hear to screams and cries as they get double galleon rammed.
 :P

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2014, 01:00:46 pm »
Am I the only person who watches the streams of Ludem Dare? It's actually really cool. Or if there isn't interest in seeing them write it all out, I'd at least like to see a timelapse.

I don't watch the streams because I am usually working on my own entry. I do like the time lapses post even. Especially when they get their art on.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2014, 05:21:31 am »

I don't watch the streams because I am usually working on my own entry. I do like the time lapses post even. Especially when they get their art on.
what if we have HamsterIV stream hamsterdam gameplay. that would be great and ironic.

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2014, 06:39:46 am »
Hamster streaming hamsters while bubbles plays with a hamster.  Yup, I'd watch ot.

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2014, 06:40:55 am »
Hamster streaming hamsters while bubbles plays with a hamster.  Yup, I'd watch ot.
Me too, if not just for the hamster puns. The whole thing sounds hilarious and I want it nao :P

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2014, 03:47:29 am »
Million dollar idea here.

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2014, 04:55:38 pm »
Hamsters are cannibalistic hyper aggressive demon spawn. I am not dumb enough to put my hand in the same cage as a hamster. Those plastic balls hamsters roll around in are not to protect the hamster from the world. They are there to protect the world from the hamster. I call my self HamsterIV to imply there was a selective breeding program to produce even more aggressive hamsters of which I am the fourth iteration there of.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 04:57:39 pm by HamsterIV »

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2014, 02:14:44 am »
Hamsters are cannibalistic hyper aggressive demon spawn. I am not dumb enough to put my hand in the same cage as a hamster. Those plastic balls hamsters roll around in are not to protect the hamster from the world. They are there to protect the world from the hamster. I call my self HamsterIV to imply there was a selective breeding program to produce even more aggressive hamsters of which I am the fourth iteration there of.
We definitly need to let him play hamsterdam and stream it...