Author Topic: Interrobang -An Asia/Australia Casual Clan  (Read 4165 times)

Offline Gadzoooks

• Salutes: 0
    • [‽]
    • View Profile
Interrobang -An Asia/Australia Casual Clan
« on: December 28, 2013, 05:25:27 am »
Heya guys!

Since there isn't one particularly dedicated to this region yet, we've decided to open a clan to represent the relatively smaller GoI communities from these parts.

What are we?
Interrobang [ITB] is, at the moment, a casual GoI clan meant to be a haven for those within the Asia/Australia region who are looking for a clan, but have yet to find one due to whatever reason it might be, be it timezones or ping.

This clan is open to just about anyone (including those outside the region, if you so wish) regardless of skill, but our current player base is located within Asia, GMT+8 timing. At the moment, due to a lack of players, we're currently not set up for competitive play, but we do have intentions of forming up a team if we can garner a proper roster. We also play a handful of other games ranging from Team Fortress 2 to Starbound, so feel free to join us up even if you don't think that you'll be in with us for GoI all the way!

Headphones and Mumble is a must because we more or less operate from there, server details will be given upon joining. If you're interested, feel free to hit me up over Steam at http://steamcommunity.com/id/ryaneyj/. Technical assistance will be rendered by our fellow clan members if you are unfamiliar with Mumble. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact me over Steam by the link provided above, where I'd be more than happy to help you.

Cheers!