Author Topic: THE FORK! Cake's Friday Scrimmage Streamed by The Rob and Dan Show!  (Read 5470 times)

Offline Letonator

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 8
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
http://www.twitch.tv/therobanddanshow

Come join us for THE FORK! A weekly Cake event starting at 4PM EST every Friday, preshow starts at 3:50 EST!

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: THE FORK! Cake's Friday Scrimmage Streamed by The Rob and Dan Show!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 03:47:02 pm »
That's right! The Iron Fork of Friday at 4pm EST every Friday. This is a special fun event especially for getting to know new and prospective members of the Cake clan, and members of the community at large. Come along for fun and frolics and meet some of GoIO's craziest privateers!

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 05:45:14 pm »
was fun, didnt know it was an event untill I joined it.

good games all around, I got to teach some low level players a bit about priorities when fighting against squids and fire :)

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 07:13:36 pm »
was fun, didnt know it was an event untill I joined it.
good games all around, I got to teach some low level players a bit about priorities when fighting against squids and fire :)
These past couple weeks the event has been mostly teaching new players and Cake members. The sale has created a whole new pocket of the community! :D.
We tend to get a lot of really nice new players come along for the ride - it's always nice to train them up and give them a fighting chance against the established regulars.