Author Topic: I just wanted to say :)  (Read 12506 times)

Offline Andreicv

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
I just wanted to say :)
« on: December 20, 2013, 01:46:50 pm »
I've just bought the game on sale,and I must say,This may have been the absolute BEST money I have ever used. I feel guilty for getting it on sale.

I love this game so far. It just feels to have so much depth to it! It just...oh god. The animations when you change the tipe of ammo used! The frickin explosions on the enemy ships,the feeling of "OH GOD EVERYTHING IS BURNING OH GOD THE BALOON IS DESTROYED OH GOD ENEMY MORTAR OH GOD" and then the "I have no idea how we escaped that but that was AWESOME" even if you die shortly there-after.

I like how you can customise your ships as a commander,I like how you can choose the types of ammo you use,the binoculars,the different type's of ships,the stats on everything,the sandstorms/winds,etc.

I could just ramble for 3 pages and it still won't be enough. I am so glad this got funded on kickstarter.

I can see myself playing this game LONG after it's upcoming Adventure Mode DLC. Great job Muse! *Tips Hat*

Offline Frogger

• Salutes: 20
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: I just wanted to say :)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 02:04:45 pm »
Glad to hear you're enjoying it! It's a great game for sure. :)

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 02:34:30 pm »
I felt the same guilt for getting this game on sale too. Fortunately you can assuage this guilt through the purchase of hats, costumes, and dyes. You will be supporting the dev team and looking fantastic while doing so.

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 02:35:31 pm »
I felt the same guilt for getting this game on sale too. Fortunately you can assuage this guilt through the purchase of hats, costumes, and dyes. You will be supporting the dev team and looking fantastic while doing so.
This is very very true. The game has a lot of great outfits for you to purchase and customise. Make yourself gorgeous!

Offline Andreicv

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 03:39:18 pm »
I feel your wisdom. I shall thereby declare that by tomorrow or the day after,I am gonna be the most gorgeous man that has ever flewn on a dirigible! I SHALL MAKE IT MY LIFE'S GOAL!

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2013, 05:15:52 pm »
Make up for the guilt by gifting it to friends the next time it is on sale. I did that a lot. Unfortunately none stayed but I felt better for not being on board with GOIO sooner.

Offline ramjamslam

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 63
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 05:27:51 pm »
Hope to see you in the skies sometime soon! :D

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 02:21:49 am »
I've just bought the game on sale,and I must say,This may have been the absolute BEST money I have ever used. I feel guilty for getting it on sale.

I love this game so far. It just feels to have so much depth to it! It just...oh god. The animations when you change the tipe of ammo used! The frickin explosions on the enemy ships,the feeling of "OH GOD EVERYTHING IS BURNING OH GOD THE BALOON IS DESTROYED OH GOD ENEMY MORTAR OH GOD" and then the "I have no idea how we escaped that but that was AWESOME" even if you die shortly there-after.

I like how you can customise your ships as a commander,I like how you can choose the types of ammo you use,the binoculars,the different type's of ships,the stats on everything,the sandstorms/winds,etc.

I could just ramble for 3 pages and it still won't be enough. I am so glad this got funded on kickstarter.

I can see myself playing this game LONG after it's upcoming Adventure Mode DLC. Great job Muse! *Tips Hat*

Be happy, I bought the 4 pack on full price.
and the ones I gave a copy aren't playing it anymore.

Offline Bloodskal

• Salutes: 0
    • [TAP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 02:47:23 am »
As some have said, gifting the game is a good way to spread publicity, as well as generating revenue for a great crew! Also, decorate your character using the store to further support the cause!

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 03:00:54 am »
As some have said, gifting the game is a good way to spread publicity, as well as generating revenue for a great crew! Also, decorate your character using the store to further support the cause!
I just gave those copies away but got a dustrider in return, made it red and now i look like santa  :P

Offline -Muse- Cullen

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2013, 04:54:34 am »

I'm glad to hear that you're liking the game, Andreicv! Here's to hoping we meet in the skies to make some more of those moments!

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2013, 12:21:22 pm »
I just gave those copies away but got a dustrider in return, made it red and now i look like santa  :P
You'd better watch out, you'd better not fly
You'd better not shout, I'm telling ya why!
Santacurse is coming to town

He's prepping his crew, he's checking 'em twice
He's gonna kill ya even if you've been nice

He spies you when you're hidden
He'll stab you with a knife
He doesn't care about bad or good
Better run for your life
Better run for your life

Sing to the tune of Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2013, 12:35:50 pm »
Sing to the tune of Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.
So much love for this <3

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2013, 02:10:58 am »
salute for keon.
And, HoHoHo I'll steal your christmas Soul!