Author Topic: happy new year, special thanks to:  (Read 6831 times)

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
happy new year, special thanks to:
« on: December 20, 2013, 03:32:44 am »
Special thanks to the ones who supported us this year:
All the TFD members.
Without you guys this clan would be nothing, I am glad to be the leader of this great group.
I've seen each and everyone grow and get strong, some have even started their own clan now by building up experience inside TFD.
For each and everyone in the clan I will thank you very much for giving me this awesome year and I hope next year will get better.

The Glowwaterthralls.
thank you for supporting us skrimskraw, we also like your brawly fighting style.

Uiribus's Clan
Falconeers wasn't it?
Thank you for supporting us and filling empty spots. By the way Uiri, I'll kick your ass on chievalry with a slingshot.

Qwerty
For streaming all the matches we played in. To have played with us on a co-op horror game and crapped his pants. And at last, for not accepting it's an oval.

Swallow and other streamers.
For streaming all those fun matches.

Urz
Sunday Rumbles ish the best Rumbles.

Papaparadox
I will never foget this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CClOkhKElI&feature=youtu.be
Thank you for the great moments and streams.

N-Sunderland
That we almost made the three word game your love story. I really hope there will be a Burning Skies Salloon part 2.

Captain Phoenix
For being a friend. Just don't be an ass all of the time and stop getting banned.

The Gents
For showing us that sniping is really stupid, annoying and boring. also not interesting.

The Ducks
For the great matches we played against eachother, you're a great opponent that we can and will kill. Yes we still hate you guys after the pritian rumble match. Stop whining about us thrash-talking, that's just in our nature. So stop being little girls and grow some Lochnagar nuts.

SushiDemon
Nobody really knows you but we have fun plaing games together. D.W.2. train instant get_into_the_chopper victory.

Shinkurex
Because we blame you for everything. and its your fault that you're on this list now.

The Crows
Because it all started there.

Keyvias
All Hail The Keymaster! Thank you for giving me keys for the test server. You're a great guy who is loved by the community (at least we like you). I still need to find a day were we can have a match with or against eachother.

All the CA's
Thank you for keeping the forums safe and acceptable. I hope to fight you all sometime.

Rethburn
For being a great friend and a great enemy. As for a special christmas offer for you, join the TFD you know you want to.  :P

Captain/Commodore Lockheart. also known as, Captain Jon Snow
For being my right hand and great friend. For making decisions I can't make. For supporting me in times when I was sad or depressed.

Fadeshade
For still supporting TFD even known that you aren't able to play for such a long time.

Mr.Tibbs
The greatest GoIo Pilot with a golden voice.

The Museosaurs
I hope you guys will get better, so next time it will be an actual challenge for us.  :P

The Community
You boys and girls deserve a special thanks for playing this game. Without the community this game would get boring. Thank you for all the great forum posts, threads and comments where we laugh on and laugh about. For creating the amazing game guide and art. I hope you all have a great christmas and a very happy New Year.

Offline Mattisamo

• Salutes: 12
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
Re: happy new year, special thanks to:
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 05:08:43 am »
The Gents
For showing us that sniping is really stupid, annoying and boring. also not interesting.

Awh, thanks you!

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 05:11:06 am »
The Gents

Awh, thanks you!
hope to meet you up close close next year. or we will take the cloud before you.

Offline Mattisamo

• Salutes: 12
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 05:40:51 am »
The Gents

Awh, thanks you!
hope to meet you up close close next year. or we will take the cloud before you.
We'll see who get's the cloud first ;)