Author Topic: "Strange" guns and ships (keeps track of kills)  (Read 15180 times)

Offline Sylas Firehammer

• Salutes: 2
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: "Strange" guns and ships (keeps track of kills)
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2013, 09:04:58 pm »
There's definitely going to always be mixed opinions. However I think it's still a really cool idea, but it could just use some tweaks!

Offline Rainer Zu Fall

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 26
    • [Prof]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2013, 01:43:23 am »
Yeah it's already clear some people dislike the idea. With such a small community behind the game, it's difficult to suggest new ideas that everyone agrees on. :(

That indeed is a problem with a growing community ... I like your thinking though. Ideas from the community keep this game evolving!
It is just a huge problem to keep balance of pros and cons of ideas, that Muse has to decide about with the adventure mode in work and GoIO continously being overhauled.

Offline Jazzza

• Salutes: 16
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2013, 02:17:05 am »
That indeed is a problem with a growing community ... I like your thinking though. Ideas from the community keep this game evolving!
It is just a huge problem to keep balance of pros and cons of ideas, that Muse has to decide about with the adventure mode in work and GoIO continously being overhauled.

I like to think of myself as an "ideas" guy. I'm a programmer so I'm always looking for ways to improve a system. :)