Author Topic: Galleon Load outs  (Read 23059 times)

Offline Alistair MacBain

• Salutes: 23
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Re: Galleon Load outs
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2014, 01:54:59 pm »
Actually i would say a lumber is easier to hit. You get iron googles which can give you a idea where you aimed before and where you have to aim.
You can effectivlely use lesmok rounds and get a higher bullet speed which also easiers the aim.
And you got more shots in one clip.

Offline Captain Phil

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 13
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2014, 05:17:14 pm »
For a galleon, always try to have a LJ equipped if you can manage. The galleon is a broadside ship, so running all close range weapons will make you easy to kite when facing other long range ships like a sniper spire, lumberfish, or a front sniper side pyra. For rear guns, try running something defensive or a flare. Another tip for galleon is to watch out for carronade Fish. And the best way to counter these is to simply have your own carronade and each side and sink the goldfish with you.

My loadout I use is LJ, Carronde, Arti left for longrange capability and close range brawling, standard hwacha, carronade right side, and rear mine/flare depending on enemy load out.

Offline Alistair MacBain

• Salutes: 23
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2014, 02:22:57 am »
I would only use that carronade lj side when i get a sniper and a closerange enemy. Cause you will barely effectivly use both guns at once due to the arming of the lj.

Offline Captain Phil

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 13
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2014, 03:36:50 pm »
Well yea, you sacrifice the killing potential of the flak with the ability to defend yourself on both sides from close range ships. It is all situational.