Author Topic: The Real Meaning of Life  (Read 6062 times)

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
The Real Meaning of Life
« on: December 06, 2013, 11:14:43 am »
So everyone knows that apparently 42 is the meaning of life. But I think that we, the GoIO community should do some more investigation into this just to make sure this is actually the truth and not some conspiracy.

Ever watched that video where they talk about how fire engines are red?(Something similar to that anyway) And it continues on like. Red starts with R, R is the 18th letter, 18th Century, the 18th century ended on a December, Christmas is in December, Santa gives us presents during December, Santa used to be green, Take away the G and it says Reen, e is the 5th letter and n is the 9th letter. 5+9=14, 14-18 = -4. D is the 4th letter therefore it equals RED.
So basically we just do the above except you say 1 part of it then the next person continues it on
(I'm using the meaning of life as a placeholder because I couldn't come up with anything else :P)
-----
Life starts with L

Offline Jawjee

• Salutes: 111
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
Re: The Real Meaning of Life
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 04:49:23 pm »
The meaning of life is to read what Cheesy has to say, which is another conspiracy, I DON'T TRUST ANYONE.But really now, I think the meaning of life is simply evolving.Well, evolving so much we'll have to start over someday(I honestly don't think the human race will survive more than 1 billion year, which is a lot).The meaning of life might be just the idea of finding it, did you ever think about it?It's subtle, I know, but maybe there's no meaning at all...Who came up with it anyway?A psychologist? Most probably...You just need to think beyond "the meaning of life".
Oh and don't waste your LIFE finding its meaning, because if you're going to follow only that idea, of finding it, your life will not have any other meaning than running in circles, chasing your own meaning of life, not knowing about it.
Do yourself a favour AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS TOPIC AND START PLAYING, TIME'S RUNNING SHORT, YOUR LIFES NEED TO HAVE A MEANING, THE MEANING OF GOIOHOLICS.
PS: sorry for ruining your topic, but no sorry :3.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 04:56:49 pm by Jawjee »

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 08:41:14 am »
I only understood half of that :P
NOW GET THE HELL OUTTA MA TOPIC PUNK
>:(

Offline Jawjee

• Salutes: 111
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 04:31:36 pm »
I knew everyone hated me :(, I promise never to get in any topics again...

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 12:35:25 pm »
Philosophy makes the Jacob purr.

Purr.