Author Topic: Introductions!  (Read 346664 times)

Offline Lehran

• Salutes: 9
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Introductions!
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2013, 06:53:26 pm »
About time I formally introduce myself. I am Lehran, the 1000 year old who flies ships named after feral monsters.
Also an experienced Guns of Icarus player and Grand Admiral of the Northern Air Fleet, the elite mercenary group that hunts down corsairs. If you haven't seen me around yet, you will eventually.

Offline Gorath

• Salutes: 8
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2013, 10:01:15 pm »
Hi! I'm Gorath, the gunner and sometimes engineer for Cpt. Falco of the Pastafarians. You may have seen me on light flak during the Cogs :D Or scrambling about a Galleon with my pants down. I hadn't used the forums at all yet because I'm an antisocial sourpuss, but I figured I would break the silence and finally slap an intro on here.

Heeeeeeey

Offline Zuka'Esrai

• [WOLF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2013, 12:21:13 am »
Tally ho good sirs, Zuka'Esrai here. Some scallywag had the audacity to inform me that the true cool kids post on the forums! After shoving him into a lumberjack and firing him into oblivion, I find I concur. You can usually find me aboard The Furious Vakari, a mighty vessel with superior wall hugging attributes. I'm a captain above all else, yet am known to pick up a spanner when I'm feeling particularly saucy. I take great joy in the dealings of battle, and hope to see you all in the skys! Huzzah!

Offline Helmic

• Salutes: 35
    • [NCNS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2013, 12:49:58 am »
Tally ho good sirs, Zuka'Esrai here. Some scallywag had the audacity to inform me that the true cool kids post on the forums! After shoving him into a lumberjack and firing him into oblivion, I find I concur. You can usually find me aboard The Furious Vakari, a mighty vessel with superior wall hugging attributes. I'm a captain above all else, yet am known to pick up a spanner when I'm feeling particularly saucy. I take great joy in the dealings of battle, and hope to see you all in the skys! Huzzah!

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2013, 09:00:55 am »

Hmmm after the heresy you spouted about Bacon last night, Idk if there will be a warm welcome :P.... Anyway... glad to see you making the transition to the forums :)

Offline Zuka'Esrai

• [WOLF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2013, 09:27:46 am »

Hmmm after the heresy you spouted about Bacon last night, Idk if there will be a warm welcome :P.... Anyway... glad to see you making the transition to the forums :)

Bacon heresy?! I resent that good sir! Bacon is the most sacred of all delectable meaty things! I assure you I would rather fly a 'poon squid with an all pilot crew than speak ill of bacon! You must have me confused with some foolish simpleton.

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2013, 09:38:46 am »
Lol.... I'm glad we could come to an understanding... and don't sell the 4 capt. Squid short.... It can be deadly (or dead) :P

Offline MasX

• Salutes: 26
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2013, 01:50:26 pm »
Hi my name is Masx proud member of the Gents
Been playing goi for a pretty long time
Fjord tournament wining Engy (I like saying that as much as I can)
Street fighter 2 HD remix fanatic and I like long walks on the beach
Reformed noob slayer now noob helper
Other favorite past times  include flaming Firestone
And audio engineering

Offline Nexus Trimean

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2013, 07:15:28 pm »
Hello! I'm Nexus, I'm new Just started playing last night, but i managed to find a ship willing to teach me a thing or two and have a much better idea of what i am doing. Ill be happy to engineer for anyone who needs it.

Offline Captain Phil

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 13
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2013, 07:31:23 pm »
I may as well throw my introduction up now. Name is Captain Phil, and I have playing since open beta. Other than that not much else here, rather a mediocre player (ignore the high levels, I mostly fumbled through them all anyway), and I am a lone player with no one in my circle of friends to fly with and no clans to fly for. I will also do my best to help and teach any new player who is willing to listen and support GoIO to the best of my abilitys.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 07:34:32 pm by Captain Phil »

Offline Connor Mc.

• Salutes: 18
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2013, 11:44:41 pm »
Since everybody else is doing it, here we go.
My real name is Connor McWilliams, I've played since the Beta, but stopped for a while after the full game was released, I actually never came back to it because I thought I would be to low of a level or something I dunno. I've been playing Pilot, always will Pilot, however I like to think of myself as a more than capable engineer. In real life I live in South Florida, and I fish, surf (whenever there are waves), and play guitar (and ukulele). I'm pretty fucking sexy, my goals for this game would be to join the Dandy Lions, and Adventure Mode until I die

Offline Firestone

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2013, 08:06:06 am »
Hi All, I'm Captain Firestone, commander of the goodship Ralph Wiggum, also known as Andrew Firestone in the real world, you can call me Andy. I'm from Boston, and am an affectionado of all things rad, like Hideo Kojima games, classic EC comics, Ghosts n' Goblins, Game of Thrones and the Beatles. I'm one of the few gamers to meet Bubbles face to face.

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2013, 08:47:00 am »
Firestone! welcome to the forums.... I haven't been talking smack about you at all :P

Offline Captain Phil

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 13
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2013, 04:31:21 pm »
Firestone! welcome to the forums.... I haven't been talking smack about you at all :P

Shhh!

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2013, 03:01:08 am »

Shhh!

Smack, what smack *Hides the smack*