Author Topic: Introductions!  (Read 344068 times)

Offline Adrasteia

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 13
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Introductions!
« Reply #285 on: January 07, 2014, 09:44:00 am »
Why, hello there Oliver!  I second coldcurse here.  You are always welcome on my ship, and if you have any questions, feel free to message me- my in game name is the same as my forum name!
Look forward to playing with ya,
Adra

Offline TheSovietKlondikeBar

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 3
    • [DEC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 07, 2014, 11:01:26 am »
Huh, so this IS a thread.

*ahem* Greetings comrades. I am TheSovietKlondikeBar. When I am not using Moonshine I am drinking it. When I am not dying I am killing. I do commit cannibalism. My favorite flavor is Dark Chocolate Klondike Bars. They are delicious. For Mother Russia.

Also, funny thing: I am not actually Russian. I am German American. I got the name TheSovietKlondikeBar after my friend invited me to his Steam group once upon a time, and all of our names had to have "The Soviet _". I chose this name, and then an online community on TF2 of who I have many friends from remember me by that name, so I am TheSovietKlondikeBar. And I am Legion. *shot*

Offline Oliver Colt

• Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 07, 2014, 05:10:39 pm »
Thank you Capt. Coldcurse and Adra, I'd love to play with you guys so I'll be checking for your names when I'm in the lobby. [Professional stalker over here, not creepy I swear.]

Also, funny thing: I am not actually Russian. I am German American. I got the name TheSovietKlondikeBar after my friend invited me to his Steam group once upon a time, and all of our names had to have "The Soviet _". I chose this name, and then an online community on TF2 of who I have many friends from remember me by that name, so I am TheSovietKlondikeBar. And I am Legion. *shot*

Darn that was hard to read xD

Offline Commodore Phoenix

• Salutes: 12
    • [CCor]
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 07, 2014, 06:09:42 pm »
How long has this been a thing before anybody decided to tell me?

Well anyway lets begin with the start or maybe the end not sure yet but only I decide

Ok its the start,

Along time ago in a flying scrapheap a man was fighting for his country against raiders and pirates and nice people, he was a brave man, a strong man and he was a kind man. But one day he returned home to find his family ravaged by raiding parties and various other scoundrel based groups. To his horror they left nothing for him, so he buried his family with nothing but his bare hands, on the freshly dug dirt he promised that he would never rest till all off the galaxy burned the way his family had without him there. So he took to the skys in chase of the blaggards who had destroyed the things he had loved, for now his heart was black never to love or care again, and he decended upon the world destroying peoples morale as he went. Until one fateful day where he came across the pirates he had long searched for hidden by a local community. Fearing for their lives they destroyed his ship while he slept, so that when he awoke they would be long gone. However not all went their way for the man had heard of their plans and had secretly acquired a biplane to chase them down before they escaped for he knew he could not take them all on as a single man.

So as the pirates made their escape at the dawning of the new sun, the black hearted man gave chase. The battle was long for there were many pirates but they were slowly brought down till there was only a galleon left. Wishing to see his enemys dead he charged full speed at them guns blazing but alas his wing was hit by a flak shot and it caught fire sending him into a deathly spin. With his plane on fire and death staring him in the face he knew he still had one last ship to claim, calling on all of his luck he managed to pull his plane back from the brink and charged the raging fireball straight at the galleon smashing it against its deck bringing doom swiftly to the ship.

No-one knows what happened to the man in the plane most assumed he died. However a burned man with no memory but with a terrible hate for all things that ran deep inside was found not a few days later close to death by the wreckage. Having no name he took the name "Phoenix" a nickname given by the towns folk as an omen for bad things due to the pilot who sook only revenge. Phoenix left not long after he healed and became a pilot earning the rank of Captain. However he was soon discharged on counts of assault so he took up the role of mercenary selling his services to the highest bidder.

There are many rumors that precede him saying he is a devil who only speaks tongues. A man who finds only faults. And people should never go on his ship. All true

And that boys and girls is who I am. A misunderstood person. Who does terrible things to nice people.

The End

Offline TheSovietKlondikeBar

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 3
    • [DEC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 08, 2014, 12:55:12 am »

Darn that was hard to read xD

I am not responsible for medical bills. *shot*

Also, Phoenix, we all love you because you like lighting things on fire...right? Right??

Offline Alicia Jewel

• Salutes: 0
    • [CU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 09, 2014, 03:06:34 am »
Um, hi... I'm Alicia Jewel. (Okay, that's not my real name, but it's one I've stuck with online for years.) I like to hit things with mallets and occasionally blow things up. I'm terribly shy and haven't let anybody but my friend be my captain.

Also, I taste bad. Please don't eat me.

Offline Adrasteia

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 13
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 09, 2014, 10:17:51 am »
Hahaha, once again I find myself posting here <3  Alicia, welcome to the community!   No need to be shy here!  Most everyone here is extremely friendly, and soon enough you will find many new friends to fly with >^.^<

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
« Reply #292 on: January 09, 2014, 11:17:32 am »
Oy, you might wanna stay away from B'Elanna, then.

I mean uh.... hi! No one would ever want to try that!

>.>
<.<

Offline James T. Kirk

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 182
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
    • The Cake Official Website!
« Reply #293 on: January 09, 2014, 04:27:34 pm »
Oy, you might wanna stay away from B'Elanna, then.

I mean uh.... hi! No one would ever want to try that!

>.>
<.<

Yo, don't be dissin' my clan members!

(No really, don't let B'Elanna near you if you're on the other team.

She's an absolute joy to fly with, but watch your back if you see her on the other side of the lobby. :P)

zlater75@hotmail.com

« Reply #294 on: January 12, 2014, 08:01:48 am »
Um, hi... I'm Alicia Jewel. (Okay, that's not my real name, but it's one I've stuck with online for years.) I like to hit things with mallets and occasionally blow things up. I'm terribly shy and haven't let anybody but my friend be my captain.

:o

Not even a little nibble, like say a.. finger or earsnib? *sigh*  :-\

*slithers away*

Offline -Narcotic

• Salutes: 10
    • [MOOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 12, 2014, 02:00:07 pm »
Ohai there,

I'm Narcotic, and also go by the name of Nuno.
I'm friends with Oliver; in fact, we come from the same pole of the moon.
Started playing GoI ages ago, shortly after it first came on steam, loved it, but had other priorities (school, work, other games) at the time so I ended up uninstalling it.

Recently, Oliver suggested we play it and it's been a lot of fun although I haven't won a match for a couple of consecutive days. You can all thank me for contributing to your positive win/loss ratio - unless you were in my ship.

I'd also like to add that I love narrating what's happening in the ship with a deep, trailer-like voice. And I love to scream ABANDON SHIP and jump off when things get chaotic.

Cheers!

Offline Oliver Colt

• Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 12, 2014, 02:07:06 pm »
Hello there, person I don't know at all... [*looks around*]

I highly recommend to everyone else that you don't have both of us in your ship at the same time, and if we ever are: ABANDON SHIP!

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 13, 2014, 03:18:59 am »
I highly recommend to everyone else that you don't have both of us in your ship at the same time, and if we ever are: ABANDON SHIP!
You two sound like a laugh - feel free to contribute to my win:loss ratio any time! :D

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 13, 2014, 05:12:16 am »
You two sound like a laugh - feel free to contribute to my win:loss ratio any time! :D
I guess you three are gonna be complete fun or complete disaster

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 13, 2014, 05:15:24 am »
I guess you three are gonna be complete fun or complete disaster
I vote both! :P