Author Topic: Introductions!  (Read 346665 times)

Offline Echoez

• Salutes: 40
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
Re: Introductions!
« Reply #195 on: June 14, 2013, 04:32:28 pm »
I haven't posted here yet, so I'll take this chance now that I noticed this thread to say a hello to the GoIO community.

Hello, I'm a pony. How are you?

Neigh.

(No I'm not some overly obsessed brony, I just like ponies.)

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #196 on: June 14, 2013, 04:39:57 pm »
Bronies by reputation tend to care about the feelings of others, and make sure a good time is had by all. Anyone who identifies with that subculture is welcome on my ship.

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 14, 2013, 04:46:43 pm »
Don't worry, we're all a bit mad here

Offline Echoez

• [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 14, 2013, 05:39:07 pm »
Bronies by reputation tend to care about the feelings of others, and make sure a good time is had by all. Anyone who identifies with that subculture is welcome on my ship.

Being in and out of their community, I can say that I have seen both sides of the coin and it's not always like that, humans are still humans after all.

Having said that, I tend to care a lot, sometimes too much for my own good, thank you for the warm welcome, looking to fly with and alongside you in the future.

Cheers~

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #199 on: June 14, 2013, 05:42:29 pm »
I don't delve too deep into Brony culture, but all those I have met in game and in real life are fine people and easy to get along with.

Offline Plasmarobo

• Salutes: 41
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 15, 2013, 02:11:09 am »
I think for a game that encourages teamwork, you're a welcome addition!

I have nothing against bronies, and I've tried to watch MLP:FIM, because friendship. Couldn't get past the songs.

Offline Echoez

• [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 15, 2013, 08:38:11 am »

I have nothing against bronies, and I've tried to watch MLP:FIM, because friendship. Couldn't get past the songs.

I admit, the opening song irked me a lot when I first started watching it, but then rainbows and magic happened and I forgot about it. Hehe, definately not for everyone x3

Offline Mill Wilkinson

• Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 17, 2013, 04:59:55 am »

I admit, the opening song irked me a lot when I first started watching it, but then rainbows and magic happened and I forgot about it. Hehe, definately not for everyone x3
One of the few modern-day cartoons I actually managed to watch for more than an episode or two. :D

But yes, I think friendship is magic in GoIO, too. Because with friends you get a better crew, and with a better crew you get a better score. :D

Offline Zenark

• Salutes: 41
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 18, 2013, 02:13:28 pm »
Been piloting for a few weeks, finally made an account on the forums! (This is unusual for me)

My favorite thing to do is Drum. Only been doing it for a couple of years, but it's easily my biggest passion.

I plan on sticking with GIO for a long time, so, get used to me XD

Offline Captain Rajko

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 03, 2013, 02:36:57 pm »
Hi Forum!  I'm Rajko, and I typically fly my Junker, Dreamside.  I usually pal around with Yuri Tevya, too. 

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 39
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 03, 2013, 06:22:42 pm »
Welcome to all the new (and semi-new :P) folks! Hope you'll all enjoy the game and stick with it as long as us crazy folks!

Offline Gambrill

• Salutes: 26
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 08, 2013, 08:50:12 am »
Since i've been away for such a long time i thought i'd post back in here. i was gone because work told me to go to a certain other country that im not allowed to say so we can operate certain things that im nto alowed to say for people im not allowed to tell you xD   but that means no more Detachments anywhere else soon so the Guns community has me back again :)

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 08, 2013, 09:00:06 am »
Weclome back Gambrill, good to have you.

Offline Gambrill

• Salutes: 26
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 08, 2013, 09:16:32 am »
Weclome back Gambrill, good to have you.

Thank you good Sir! i look onwards for some great games ahead!

Offline RomanRunner

• Salutes: 0
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on twitter!
« Reply #209 on: July 09, 2013, 01:20:27 am »
Oh hello. My name is RomanRunner (ok, it isn't really my name, but the only people that don't call me Roman are my parents.)  I got GoIO around December or January and started playing with some friends. Unfortunetly at the time my lag was so bad I could do nothing but uninstall.  When the Steam trading cards added Guns to it, I reinstalled and gave it another shot.  I've been flying since :)

I'm a gunner at heart but since most captains talk to gunners like special ed kids I've taken up engineering as well. Since I've gotten so attatched to the game (and started to recognize regular names I see alot) I figured I should come say hi on the forums.